Ratings for Dr. Aneal Jamal

what can I say that other people haven't already commented on .He is not just focussed on medication but really cares about your overall progress.His time keeping could be better but I cannot state how good this doctor is

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

Dr Jamal is a brilliant doctor. He was genuinely interested in me as a person, aside from my illness, which made me feel properly cared for. Constantly striving for innovative ways to tweak my treatment - both medication and talk therapy - to help to improve my mental and physical health, as both an inpatient and outpatient. Cannot recommend highly enough.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Dr Jamal is an extremely caring and dedicated doctor, constantly working with his patients to bring about improvements in health and wellbeing. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Can't recommend highly enough. Dr Jamal is a very switched on individual whom shows compassion and a constant focus on improvement.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Dr Jamal's professionalism, understanding and commitment to improving myself greatly assisted in my willingness to help myself recover and continue to live a healthy happy life.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr. Aneal Jamal's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients