Ratings for Dr. Andrew Mather

I highly recommend Dr. Mather for oral surgery/care. He is a professional and experienced surgeon, kind, understanding and took the time to explain the process and procedure throughout our year-long dental therapy relationship. Each member of his team treated me with respect and kindness. From my heart, many thanks for your service!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2019

Dr. Mather and his team is amazing. Truly amazing. They were punctual and made the experience enjoyable. They made sure to place the IV carefully and explained what was happening as they prepped. I have to admit, the nap was my favourite part. Overall, everything was peaceful and as uncomfortable as the post-surgery feeling is, I would gladly do it all over again.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2019

Friendly and professional. Dr. Mather even called the next day to check on our daughter.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2019

Fantastic. He even called the next day to ensure everything was going well. The staff knew I was anxious going into surgery and did everything they could to help me feel at ease.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2019

Great experience being treated by Dr. Andrew Mather. Him and his staff walked me through the entire procedure and I was amazed at how little I had to wait. Definitely recommend this surgeon to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

THE BEST. Hands down the best Oral Surgeon in the city.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2019

Dr. and staff was friendly,answered all questions. My daughter was done her wisdom teeth extractions before we even had a chance to enjoy our coffee. Dr. Mather himself called to see how my daughter was doing post-op as opposed to having his staff call, that was so nice of him. KB

flag | Submitted August 21, 2019

Dr. Mather and his staff make you feel comfortable during your procedure. Always helpful and professional. Made me feel very comfortable during something that was very uncomfortable!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2019

Friendly, professional and helpful. They explained everything clearly and provided materials for after care.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2019

A terrifically personable professional, attentive and down to earth.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

Dr. Andrew Mather's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients