Dr. Andrew Mather

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Andrew Mather

Dr. Mather and his staff rate a solid 5 stars with this patient ! I would rate this office with 6 stars if that option were available. I highly recommend Dr. Mather for dental implants, there is no one better. Thanks Dr. M, to you and your staff, for your great work over the years...... Randy H.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2019

Dr Mather is by far the best and most caring Dr I have had the pleasure of meeting. He himself called me at home on a holiday to see how I was feeling. Thank you so much for your professionalism and caring you showed me.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2019

Amazing staff amazing surgeon. Thank you so very much Dr. Mather. I am so very very grateful to you. I am so very very fortunate to have picked you for the removal of my teeth.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

There is a standard as to what the course should be with dental surgery. A course of events for most patients. While I on the other hand broke every rule. Dr.Mather listened to me when I was not having luck with a referral dentist. He got me connected with a wonderful dentures and we became a team. He one of the first dentist who actually believed me when I told him freezing had not taken to my relief. When my surgery created more swelling than what was expected he was there to address the issues. Whenever I have gone in I have always been met with a smile and the knowledge that he cares. His staff are just as friendly and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

I agree 100% with the other posts here. I have driven from Rocky Mtn House to Edmonton to have Dr. Mather and his staff perform my dental implants. Dr. Mather and his staff are the best of the best, 5 stars, absolutely!! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

He is absolutely the BEST doctor, not only as an oral surgeon but of all the doctors in Edmonton! The first time my son and I met him, he was very nice and courteous. He made sure that there is no reason to be scared about for my son's surgery. Then on the day of the surgery, it lasted not very long. It really proves that he knows his profession extremely well. Then Sunday afternoon, he called me to check on my son on how he is doing! That was a weekend and still managed to think of my son. Isn't that wonderful of him? He is very highly recommended!! Very sincere and caring!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

Dr. Mather and his team are absolutely fabulous! The personal phone call from Dr. Mather after my surgery shows his genuine concern & care for his patience. Great experience, thank you. AS

flag | Submitted February 28, 2019

All around fantastic. This surgery was life-changing, and it couldn’t have been in better hands. Thank you :)

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

great experience! surgery went well (I don't remember a thing from it :) ), the next day Dr. Mather called to check in. I didn't have any issue after the surgery, everything healed well.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Absolutely amazing oral surgery office. The staff were unbelievably helpful before and after my surgery, they took time to explain things to me and walk me through the healing stage. I knew what to expect and why I was feeling the way I was after the surgery. The doctor was so quick on the day of the surgery and took time to follow up with me after my surgery as well. Just an all around amazing office, they really take care of you at this office! KP

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

Dr. Andrew Mather's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients