Ratings for Dr. Andrew Kwasnica

Dr. Kwasnica is a wonderful doctor that has always been very supportive of me and my health goals. He is always seems to be happy whenever I go to see him and does what he can to help me whenever I am in the room. The staff at the clinic are also very helpful even though they have a lot of doctors on and with their work load.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Best Dr that I have ever had. He is a caring human being. Always listens and answers your questions. I have never waited long to see him

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

Almost a year after seeing Dr. Kwasnica and I am still scarred by the way he treated me. He skimmed over everything, was incredibly judgemental and spoke down to me the entire time I was in his presence. Regardless of our differing opinions, you should never treat a patient like that. Very very poor bedside manner.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Always takes the time to listen. For the first time we have a doctor we can talk to. Very thorough and asks good questions.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

He is a very caring Doctor. Very thorough. I never have to wait....he runs on time.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Very helpful and took my issues seriously. Seemed to actually care about my problems where other doctors brushed me off.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Excellent Physician update knowledge of modern medicine. Very good at explaining the issues Very personable and understanding Doctor

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Such a helpful informative doctor. Very thorough with detail and such positive energy. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor.

Submitted May 19, 2017

He just rushed me through and didn't want to listen to what I had to say.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Whisks patients through like an assembly line. Overbooks, horrendous long waits for follow up or any appointment. A month wait is the norm! Likes to prescribe anti depressants for pain and when it doesn't work, tries another. Doesn't follow the chart or look to see past history. Suggests Advil for someone with chronic ulcers. Seems totally out of touch, way too many patients. You wait a month even for follow up when they call you in for results that are out of normal ranges. You're better off with a walk in clinic, than this overbooked doctor who's main concern is how fast he can get you through so he can move on to the next patient. Assembly line factory style medicine at best.

Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr. Andrew Kwasnica's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Sidney, BC