Ratings for Dr. Andrew Keller

Dr. Andy was very gentle and great at explaining everything as we went along. I would recommend to anyone that is looking to have a modern trained dentist with the most up to date techniques in the field.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Great with kids! I now come here with my husband and 2 kids. Let them know ahead of time if you have and fears of cute little dogs! Their therapy dog Olive is there roaming about and my kids love her and play with her While Dr. Andrew gets all of our work done. I only wish he was available on saturdays like my previous dentist but I don't mind taking the work off to get the whole family checked up on.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

So glad I have finally found a dentist in Bellevue that I can trust and will spend time with me. There's no assistants or hygienists here, all one on one time with the doctor. He addressed all of my concerns and spent more time with me than any other dentist I have been to. Me and my family will be going here from now on!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr. Andrew Keller is a wonderful doctor. He is very knowledgeable, patient, and caring. He seems to know all the latest procedures and news in the dentistry world, he takes the time to explain any issues very patiently and it is very refreshing to see a doctor spend so much time with their patients explaining how and why, step by step, during all dental procedures. I have definitely found my new dentist!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Dr. Andrew though young is very knowledgable, and ultra gentle with his touch. I've found my new dentist! Be patient with scheduling, he runs a unique practice with no hygienist so he gets quite bust and it can take a couple weeks to get in but well worth the wait.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

Dr. Andrew Keller's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

HIP