Dr. Andrew Burleson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Andrew Burleson

Great experience all the way around. They got me into the office quickly after I hurt my knee and it's awesome to have physical therapy right there. Service was good, I got in on time and everything went really well.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2018

No complaints. He did a great job with my hip and I'm back to full capacity now thanks to Dr. Burleson!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2018

Good experience overall. Short wait time and he took time to answer my questions. I think we are going to avoid the knife which is what I was hoping for!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Dr. Burleson is great. I wouldn't change anything about the care. He did an excellent job!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Very friendly and down to earth. Good bedside manner. I dont have any complaints.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

He was very kind and thorough. I will definitely return if needed and recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

Exceptional care and good bedside manner. The whole team at Beacon Orthopedics' Dayton was outstanding. I will be going back for physical therapy but thank goodness no surgery!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

He was kind and caring. He took time to listen to me and answer all of my questions. Good experience overall, in spite of my nagging knee pain.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Andrew is new to Beacon Orthopaedics and he was very friendly with great bedside manner. He listened well to me and I would definitely recommend him and go back if necessary.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

I thought Dr. Burleson was very polite, knowledgeable and helpful. Willing to answer any questions I had.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Dr. Andrew Burleson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

After growing up in Wheelersburg, Ohio, Dr. Burleson earned his undergraduate degree from Wright State University where he was a member of the men’s basketball team. He was a four-year starter, three-time captain, and helped lead the Raiders to a regular season and Horizon League conference tournament championship in 2007, earning the Raiders a trip to the NCAA tournament. Dr. Burleson attended medical school at the Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine and completed his residency in orthopaedic surgery at Loyola University of Chicago. Dr. Burleson continually strives to bring the highest level of care to his patients. His goal is to give each patient personalized care that utilizes cutting-edge techniques to get his patient back to their activity or sport. With a tremendous breadth of sports medicine experience at the highest levels and continued research that is progressing the field, Dr. Burleson brings premier sports medicine orthopaedic care to the area.

• English