Ratings for Dr. Andrew Burke

Dr Burke sat down and patiently explained all the details of my condition to me. At no time did I feel rushed, or as though he had better things to do. His staff was helpful as well. Considering it was a medical appointment, it was a very pleasant and informative experience.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I was a little nervous to have a new nephrologist take over and oversee my care, as a hemodialysis patient. Especially given his amazing predecessor! After the first visit, all my insecurities and worries vanished! I was even more impressed, when he wanted to have a meeting with my family and me; outside of the hemodialysis ward. This hour long, in-depth meeting, he did with every hemo patient I know, as well. He is very knowledgable and kind. I never feel rushed or unheard. I feel like I'm in very capable hands.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Dr. Burke obviously cares about his patients. I didn't feel rushed at all during my appointment. He is young but obviously very good at what he does.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

I appreciated that Dr. Burke spent time with me explaining my condition and treatment. He has big shoes to fill, but this was a good start.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr. Andrew Burke's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Guelph, ON