Ratings for Dr. Andrea Gansner

Dr. Gansner is professional, personable and knowledgable! I have come to her with various physical and other health challenges, including Bells Palsy when I was 7.5 months pregnant, and she has helped me through it all. I always feel comfortable with Andrea and I never feel judged. She is a pleasure to have as my naturopathic Dr. and I would, and have, recommended her to many friends and colleagues.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr Andrea is who you want on your team! She is nurturing, compassionate and really knows her stuff. She is an inspiration and has helped me tremendously to reach my health goals. My thyroid is finally balanced and I have my energy back! I can't recommend her enough!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

My experience with Dr. Gansner has been exceptional! Her attention to detail and friendly manner enable her to provide well researched facts with excellent direction while making you feel you are taking positive steps forward with your health. She truly has your well being, now and for the future, as her main goal. I very highly recommend having her on your health team! I have never felt this good.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Simply the best! Dr. Gansner is extremely knowledgeable, empathetic, and passionate about helping her patients improve their health. It is refreshing to have a health care practitioner who takes the time to understand their patient's unique needs and create tailored, evidence-based treatment.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I highly recommend Dr Gansner! She has be amazing and supportive and I've never felt better! She really takes the time to listen and doesn't push unnecessary treatment or products. I have referred quite a few people to her and they all agree. She is very friendly, welcoming and approachable.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr. Gansner helped me get control of my unexplained weight gain where no one else could. Not my GP, who is excellent nor a reputed "obesity expert." I was becoming despondent over the rapid gain weight regardless of what I tried. She is encouraging and motivating and genuinely cared and rejoiced at my successes. Never ridiculed. She is upbeat and uplifting. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr Gansner is friendly, nice, caring & knowledgeable. She is able to help in all situations and provide health care for your whole family! She made all of us feel so much better with her dietary and lifestyle changes.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

Dr Gansner is amazing! She really wants one to live optimally and is so supportive and helpful. She provides realistic advice and is always very caring. She is a wealth of knowledge!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

I was desperate to turn my health around. I was determined to educate myself on my health and I wanted to learn everything I could do to be proactive. Dr. Gansner gave me everything I needed to work toward my optimum health. To be honest, I never imagined that I could actually solve all my health issues. I never thought I could feel this good, every morning... and I really didn't expect how my mental health would be so drastically affected by my physical health. I feel more vibrant and alive than I have in years. It was hard work but the good news was that I had someone who could tell me exactly what to do to get to my goals. She was encouraging, understanding and very supportive.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

I have been getting IV's from her and am feeling great! She is very well informed and is very kind. I had such a great visit and enjoyed the clinic. It is spacious and cozy! The staff is very friendly and helpful. Overall I left the clinic feeling refreshed and re-energized.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Dr. Andrea Gansner's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Dr. Andrea Gansner received her undergraduate degree from the University of British Columbia prior to undertaking a four-year, post-graduate naturopathic medical program at the Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine. As a naturopathic physician, she adopts a science-based, holistic approach to healthcare and incorporates a complete medical history, physical exam and laboratory testing to assist in the diagnosis. Dr. Gansner's preferred treatment modalities include: nutrition, physical medicine, counseling, acupuncture and herbal medicine. In addition to her medical training, she has completed her IV therapy certification and pharmaceutical prescription license. She works closely with a diverse range of health care practitioners to provide optimal care for her patients. With a passion for helping patients overcome health challenges and guiding them through their overall health journey, Dr. Gansner offers an evidence-based approach for her patients. In the development of individualized treatment plans, she brings empathy and care to her patient interactions by providing space for her patients to feel heard. In her spare time, she finds balance by enjoying good food, hiking, practicing yoga, snowboarding and spending time with friends and family. Dr. Gansner is currently accepting new patients and welcomes a general family practice with children and adults of all ages.

• English

• Menopause
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
  • Hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid)
  • Indigestion