Ratings for Dr. Andrea Bardell

She talks too fast sometimes, but was extremely helpful and informative. Clearly very busy, but took the necessary time consistently and held others to high standards.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Knowledgeable and kind. She helped me when other psychiatrists wouldn't or couldn't. So grateful for the help. We disagreed on a few things, but she was open and honest unlike some others at EMP.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

She has been my new doctor for the last 2 years, and it's been totally different for me than my old doctor. She actually listens to me. Not mean, actually kind and caring.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr Bardell has been great. VMHC is an awful place, but she has been a breath of fresh air. I have two children with severe mental illness, and she is only able to look after one of them-- but I wish she could look after my other son as well. I cannot express how grateful we are for the care provided. She is the only psychiatrist in Victoria that I trust. Knowlegable and straightforward.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

avoid VMHC -- negligent, incompetent, lazy, ill tempered, abusive, ...

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Dr Bardell has made a significant positive difference in my son's life. It's remarkable the changes that have happened. She helped him focus on his goals while she sorted out his medications. He has had a few doctors and was on so many pills-- and he hated all of it. But, he's willing to keep seeing her, and is still on treatment and has been for almost a year now. I highly recommend her over others we've had experience with. Compassionate and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

A very good doctor, really helped me a lot. Caring, listens, and made my family feel accepting.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Best doctor I've ever had. There are some weird reviews on here. people must know there are computers and internet on the locked schizophrenia ward. lol. When I was in hospital, I was really confused, but thankfully I was assigned Dr Bardell. I hope I don't have to go to another doctor after hospital, she is the best shrink in Victoria.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Please remove this program from my life.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

like an infant unfit to practice without adult supervision avoid

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Dr. Andrea Bardell's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients