Ratings for Dr. anat zelmanovich

Wonderful, kind and caring OBGYN. Answered all my questions and guided me through my pregnancy.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Anat is the best OBGYN I could have imagined. She delivered both my children. She made me feel safe and I trust her completely. She is an angel who is kind and warm and is there for her patients 200%. Childbirth is wonderful, but can also be scary. She made me feel secure, fearless and was available whenever I needed her. She gave me options and was open to my hippy style of a birth plan, but then quickly helped changed course when some unexpected issues came up during my delivery. My husband also felt very comfortable with her in the delivery room because she was so calm and collected, it made us feel confident. Her quick, smart decisions may have saved my first babies life. Thank goodness we chose her. It was one of the best choices we have ever made.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

She is just so kind. I am a pretty new patient and she has always been so kind. Has seen me in an emergency when other doctors would say I am booked. Her staff is KIND, she listenes. Her bedside manner is KIND. She brings a youthful open mindedness but an understanding nature. Whatever the results of what might be or not be, i just feel safe with her. I trust her judgment, her eye, her mind. Office is impecably clean, I thinks she works in a Bkly location as well not sure on that this is the manhattan location. I am very grateful to have found her.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Dr. anat zelmanovich's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients