Ratings for Dr. Amy Schulte

Exceptional care from Dr. Amy and her team. I definitely recommend Stryker Orthodontics for your brace needs. Thank you, Dr. Amy and Team!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

Fantastic orthodontist and staff!! They always make us feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Love the staff! No complaints. Highly recommend to anyone needing an orthodontist!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

Wouldn’t go to anyone else! The team is so friendly and caring.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

Dr. Amy Schulte's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I was born and raised in Texas. As a college sophomore at Kansas State University, I decided to pursue dentistry. I attended dental school at the University of Missouri Kansas City, including an additional year of advanced general dentistry training. I practiced dentistry in Denver, Colorado for three years and then started my orthodontic specialty training at the University of Colorado Denver in 2007. After residency I opened my orthodontic practice from scratch in a little shopping area of Lakewood, Colorado. At that time, I met and married a very tall, handsome German, Michael Schulte, also an orthodontist. Dr. Mike moved to America in 2012, where he attended the University of Colorado Denver to obtain his American dental degree. I sold my orthodontics practice in April 2016 then moved to Lebanon, Missouri (MO) with Mike. Mike is currently in Brooklyn, New York, where he is finishing his specialty re-certification in orthodontics. He will join the Stryker team in 2018. We strive to provide patients excellent orthodontic care in a fun, caring environment with convenient patient hours. From Invisalign and low-dose cone beam radiography to intra-oral scanning and laser treatment, the Stryker Orthodontics team offers our patients the latest orthodontic technology, which is so cool! This is just one reason that practicing with the Stryker team is so rewarding and fun. I am very proud to be part of this group of motivated people who go above and beyond to serve the patients in our community.

• University of Missouri – Kansas City