Dr. Amy Nykoluk

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Amy Nykoluk

I love Dr. Amy because she always has great answers and natural advice for what ails me. I find the spa very relaxing and I always pick up my natural skincare products while I’m there. I always enjoy her treatments, they’re so calming to me and she always helps with any muscle tension I have. I suffered a shoulder injury a few years ago and her electro-acupuncture machine helped me immensely! I’ve started to add cupping to my treatments and I really enjoy the outcome. I recently tried her Acupuncture Facial and it was so lovely! I will definitely have one again soon.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2019

Dr. Amy is an amazing practitioner! I’ve been seeing her for a few years now for many various issues; anything from my menstration cycle to sore muscles and tightness, to sicknesses! She is such a warm and comfortable person to be treated by. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2019

I first started going to see Dr. Amy a few years ago and it was the best decision I made. She is so easy to talk too and takes time to really understand what is going on so that she can provide the best treatment possible. Dealing with multiple health issues, I have found that I get the most relief and benefit from Dr. Amy. She explains everything and works with you to on the right approach to take. Even my son who is an athlete has been to see her and she put him right at ease.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

Dr. Amy is amazing. She is super compassionate and kind. She really takes the time to get to know you and I always feel great after a treatment.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2018

Dr.Amy is extremely knowledgeable in her practice, her diligence and charisma make her a go to see for any acupuncture needs! I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2018

Amy is so amazing at what she does! She’s so friendly and professional. Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

She is by far the best Acupuncturist that I have met in Calgary !

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

So friendly and very knowledgeable! Always look forward to her treatments.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

Just had my first acupuncture treatment with Amy. Amazing. She is so kind and explained everything as she went. I am looking forward to my next treatment. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

Amy is always smiling and has such a positive disposition. Absolutely amazing.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Dr. Amy Nykoluk's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Southwest Calgary Acupuncturist