Dr. Amy Nykoluk

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Amy Nykoluk

Great DR who is really helpful and goes above and beyond to help you feel better!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Dr. Amy is incredible. She is super compassionate and kind, and really takes the time to get to know the clients. She is attentive to my needs, and is really helping my headaches decrease. I would highly recommend her for acupuncture and cupping.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr.Amy has done a remarkable job in treating my restless leg syndrome. Within about 6 treatments I am sleeping more soundly than I have in years! I have tried a few other practitioners, but no one has come close to the results I've had working with Amy over the past few months.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr Amy is one of the best TCM docs in Calgary. Not only is she very easy to talk to, her treatments are very thorough and effective I always feel great after seeing Amy. She treats you with lots of compassion and understanding and is one of the few doctors that gets it. I would highly recommend to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr. Amy is fabulously helpful and understands my unique needs.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

I started seeing Amy for digestion issues and sensitive knees. Both have been immensely helped because of my sessions with her. She is gentle, on time and listens well. I always look forward to my visits with her.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I am seeing Amy for weight loss and am so happy I decided to try it! I feel my digestion has improved alot, and I have noticed a huge difference in some of my problems areas, like my arms and waist line. Amy is really good at explaining her treatments and always makes me feel really comfortable!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I love Amy - she has been of tremendous aid in relieving the immobility of my left arm due to severe tendonitis in my rotator cuff. I literally could not use the arm until I started seeing Amy. I had tried other treatments but nothing was working. One of the best things about Amy is her follow up and ongoing modification of her treatment to ensure that healing is actually taking place. She will definitely remain as my 'go to'...

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I have tried 4 different Accupuncturists in the past and had bad experiences so I was a little hesitant when my chiropractor recommended Amy for my chronic upper back and neck pain. Prior to that I had spent so much time and money on massages and chiropractic care. After one session with Amy, not only did I see a big improvement but my massage therapist noticed it in my body as well! I was really impressed with her knoweledge and strong communication skills. She talked me through everything and turned it into a very positive experience for me. I can't say enough good things about her and highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr.Amy was so helpful in treating my neck and back injury. After a few sessions I really felt a lot less pain, and my range of motion was greatly improved! I absolutely recommend giving Dr.Amy a call, I am so happy I did, and will be a forever client of hers.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr. Amy Nykoluk's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Southwest Calgary Acupuncturist