Dr. Amy Nykoluk

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Amy Nykoluk

Amy is one of the best TCM docs in the city. She definitely knows her stuff. She is also very caring and easy to talk to. I would refer all my friends and family to Amy!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

I can't even believe the difference I feel since starting to see Amy. She is so kind, and the staff at the office are great! I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

Amy is very knowledgeable, kind, welcoming. I love the work she does and what it has done for me.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

I look for are to seeing Amy each time . She is very kind, listens to my needs and concerns and always helps me heal and feel well , as well as helps me to understand what she is doing .

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Amy is very kind and knows her stuff. The cupping with the acupuncture fixes me right up.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Great DR who is really helpful and goes above and beyond to help you feel better!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Dr. Amy is incredible. She is super compassionate and kind, and really takes the time to get to know the clients. She is attentive to my needs, and is really helping my headaches decrease. I would highly recommend her for acupuncture and cupping.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr.Amy has done a remarkable job in treating my restless leg syndrome. Within about 6 treatments I am sleeping more soundly than I have in years! I have tried a few other practitioners, but no one has come close to the results I've had working with Amy over the past few months.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr Amy is one of the best TCM docs in Calgary. Not only is she very easy to talk to, her treatments are very thorough and effective I always feel great after seeing Amy. She treats you with lots of compassion and understanding and is one of the few doctors that gets it. I would highly recommend to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr. Amy is fabulously helpful and understands my unique needs.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. Amy Nykoluk's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Southwest Calgary Acupuncturist