Ratings for Amy Nykoluk

Amy is great! I started seeing her for a sore neck that she has drastically helped me with. During the process I found her acupuncture to help with many other things in my life including digestion and fertility . Amy is kind and knowledgeable. I always feel better after a treatment knowing she genuinely wants to help. I recommend finding out what acupuncture and Amy can do to improve your life.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2019

Amy was amazing help with getting my ankle and knees back to a place where I can play basketball again.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2019

I highly recommend Amy. She is a wealth of knowledge and approachable. She has been helpful for my tense muscles and neck pain. Give a treatment a try, you wont regret it

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

Thanks for all your help. Highly recommend this lovely lady!!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2019

in a word.......Amazing!!! What a great help Amy is. So gentle and kind and very knowledgeable. Would highly recommend seeing her.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2019

I highly recommend Dr.Amy she is diligent she is extremely knowledgeable and absolutely lovely.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2019

Amy Nykoluk has been treating my back pain for more than 2 years now, and has really improved my quality of life. She’s very professional, and I enjoy every visit. Do yourself a favour and see her for any aches and pains you have.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2019

Amy is an amazing Acupuncturist Dr. She always helps me and is really considerate with her needlework, which I truly appreciate. Highly recommend any of her services.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2019

Amy is amazing. Her knowledge is helpful and very understanding when dealing with concerns or questions during service. Very relaxing and you never feel rushed or second priority. Would recommend to anyone in Calgary in a heartbeat :)

flag | Submitted April 19, 2019

Amy is super caring and easy to talk too. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2019

Amy Nykoluk's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Southwest Calgary Acupuncturist