Ratings for Dr. Amy Carroll

A truly incompetent medical practitioner. I have never had a more traumatic medical experience than I did in the "care" of Dr. Carroll and her staff. The response time from her office is terrible; don't expect to receive a call or message back from her staff unless you have placed multiple requests for a response. Dr. Carroll herself immediately jumps to a hysterectomy as a "solution" for every problem. She makes verbal agreements about treatment she later refuses to put into writing, and then attempts to manipulate patients into consenting to excessive, unnecessary treatment. I am lucky that I am able to self-advocate, or I would have ended up with a complete hysterectomy for what turned out to be nothing more than an overgrown corpus luteum cyst. Immediately prior to surgery, she announced to me that she would not be performing the frozen section test during my surgery because if she "found something she would be obligated to act on it" - so she just decided not to do it at all. She also didn't take any of the biopsy samples she said she would take. She claimed she saw "several endometriosis patches" during my laproscopy, only to have pathology say they found no such thing. The overall experience was traumatic, my recovery was very painful (absolutely horrible treatment in the recovery room immediate post-op), and Dr. Carroll's dismissive attitude served to create two of the most horrible months of my lifetime. Luckily, I did not have cancer, but if I had, I would have immediately moved my care elsewhere.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Dr. Amy Carroll's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Austell, GA