Dr. Amrita Sandhu-Gill

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Amrita Sandhu-Gill

Awesome clinic. Beautifully decorated with a warm feel to it. I took my daughter for her 1st dental visit here. Stephanie at the front was very friendly and welcoming. She seemed professional and helpful. Nikki the dental assistant was so sweet. She was excellent with my daughter and interacted with her lots. Dr. Sandhu-Gill was fantastic. She was incredibly good with my daughter and I’d recommend anyone with children, to take them to see her. She was kind, and professional and my daughter did fantastic because of her. Thank you to this wonderful team for making my daughters first experience so successful. At the end of the appointment my daughter received a goodie bag, a prize and a certificate from the dr. We have rebooked with this clinic for our next appointments. Thank you again!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

First of all I want to thank the receptionist at Dr. Sandhu-Gill’s office as she was extremely friendly and had a lovely personality. She was helpful and it was a very pleasant encounter. Dr. Sandhu-Gill herself was knowledgeable and very professional. All my questions were answered in a polite and professional manner. I would definitely recommend coming here.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

I recently decided to change denstists after 30 years with the same one. I found South Airdrie Smiles and I am so happy I did. Right from the first appointment I have felt so comfortable and confident in Dr. Sandhu-Gill’s knowledge and professionalism. The front desk staff are warm and welcoming and know all about insurance......and they direct bill!! Bonus! The assistant, Jeri, is patient and answers any questions you have. Together, you can tell that Dr. Sandhu and Jeri work very well together. They are gentle and genuinely care about how you are doing during the appointment. They set out clear and concise treatment planning with no pressure. I am very pleased with the care I have received from Dr. Sandhu-Gill, Jeri, and Audrey and I am glad I have made the choice to change dentists and very glad I chose South Airdrie Smiles and Dr. Sandhu-Gill.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

I was surprised at my experience based on the reviews I've read previously. When I came in for my appointment, the blonde receptionist was rude to me. One word to describe the look on her face is attitude. God forbid you ask questions because she scowls at you. Dr. Sandhu was great. Very nice, soft spoken and explained everything perfectly. She made you feel at ease. I am not sure if I am going to return as I don't want to deal with the receptionist.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Dr. Amrita Sandhu-Gill

Dr. Amrita Sandhu-Gill's response
Hello, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Without your feedback we cannot improve, Our mission is to have a positive impact on our patients, team, and community. Given this, it's very important to us to help our team members be their best! We have looked at our records and cannot seem to find any new patients or first timers from the week this review was posted. I would like to hear more about the details of your experience, would you be so kind as to call our office and ask for me directly. I won't take more than a few minutes of your time. Alternatively you can email: info@southairdriesmiles.com. Subject: Attention: Dr Sandhu. Thank you in advance, Dr. Sandhu-Gill

Submitted February 6, 2018

Friendly staff and welcoming environment! While I was getting my work done they were at the front playing with my son. I really appreciated that!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

I am so anxious when it comes to sitting in the dentist's office which is why I have avoided it for over ten years. I came to see dr Sandhu because a toothache. Now I am a regular patient and we are slowly getting my work done! Nothing but positive things to say.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

My son had a horrible experience three years ago and it has been difficult to get him back to see a dentist. Dr Sandhu-Gill was very kind and made the experience enjoyable for him. Thanks!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Dr Sandhu is a kind hearted and funny person. I don't feel like I am going for an appointment when I go to the office.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Dr. Amrita Sandhu-Gill has been amazing with my son. He felt comfortable and was looking forward to his appointments. And the rest of the staff were amazing too! Thank you so much! - Zhalee Canete

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Always a great experience. She is attentive and always treats my husband and I like friends. This is why we travel to Airdrie from Calgary just to see her.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Dr. Amrita Sandhu-Gill's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English