Dr. Amrita Sandhu-Gill

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Amrita Sandhu-Gill

Great staff and office. Calm and happy environment.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

I have had several bad experiences with dental offices and have finally found someone I am comfortable with. She genuinely cares about you and how you are doing. Thanks

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Dr Sandhu-Gill and the girls at South Airdrie Smiles have been nothing but great! From the front end to the back , there were no issues and everyone was very friendly which is always appreciated.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr Gill and Jeri are a fabulous team together. Always making sure I am comfortable during my appointments and making me laugh the entire time. Positive experience!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr Sandhu - Gill helped us with our kids and taught them how to brush and floss. Two of them had cavities which she successfully did with the gas . The kids did not even know they got a needle.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

I have been going to West Airdrie Dental for quite awhile now. This was my first time with Dr. Sanndhu and having a crown I was a little nervous. There is a old saying "No Pain, No Gain". Well that's not true here. She worked her magic and "NO PAIN". She was awesome along with her assistant and the rest of the staff. I would highly recommend West Airdire Dental! Thanks again ! JP

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Helpful and attentive to patients needs. Even those with extreme fear of dental work will feel more at ease in her care.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Always a pleasant experience. Jerri and Dr Sandhu have always made me feel very comfortable and answer all my questions. They do not make it feel like a typical dentist appoinment!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Dr. Sandhu-Gill was incredible. She was knowledgeable, understanding and made me feel good about the options available for my cracked tooth. She really is the best in Calgary!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Dr. Sandhu-Gill recently saw my 4 year old child. My child was nervous about going to the dentist, was very panicky and Dr. Sandhu-Gill made her feel safe and secure. They did a standard check up and cleaning and my child left with a smile on her face and is actually excited to return. Dr. Sandhu-Gill was amazing, patient and kind with my child will tell everyone to see her.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr. Amrita Sandhu-Gill's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English