Dr. Amrita Sandhu-Gill

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Amrita Sandhu-Gill

My family absolutely loves this dental office - the front staff, the hygienists, dentist...everyone is so welcoming, super caring, and just amazing throughout! They make us feel like we are apart of their little dental family! They genuinely care about our dental hygiene, and even go out of their way to make sure we get the best care we need! I highly recommend this dental office, drop your search and call this place now!! If you have kids, I’m telling you..you couldn’t place your child in better hands than Dr.Sandhu-Gill!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

She was extremely good with my son who was so afraid of dentists. Now he won't let anyone else touch his teeth!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

Dr. Amirita (as my young daughter calls her) is the best dentist our family has ever been to. She is very friendly and knowledgeable. Stephanie at the front desk is always smiling and really sweet. Candice our hygienist is nothing short of amazing. We are so lucky to have this dental team in Airdrie!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr. Sandi-Gill and her staff are caring and professional. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Averse to anything dental - I could put it off no more. I tried South Airdrie Smiles. Dr Sandhu-Gill took care of my immediate problem & suggested a plan going forward. Her genuine concern for patients is clear. The whole staff were very friendly. I wish I had done it sooner.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

This office does not smell like a dental office !!! That was the best part. The group of people working are also super friendly and funny.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Awesome clinic. Beautifully decorated with a warm feel to it. I took my daughter for her 1st dental visit here. Stephanie at the front was very friendly and welcoming. She seemed professional and helpful. Nikki the dental assistant was so sweet. She was excellent with my daughter and interacted with her lots. Dr. Sandhu-Gill was fantastic. She was incredibly good with my daughter and I’d recommend anyone with children, to take them to see her. She was kind, and professional and my daughter did fantastic because of her. Thank you to this wonderful team for making my daughters first experience so successful. At the end of the appointment my daughter received a goodie bag, a prize and a certificate from the dr. We have rebooked with this clinic for our next appointments. Thank you again!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

First of all I want to thank the receptionist at Dr. Sandhu-Gill’s office as she was extremely friendly and had a lovely personality. She was helpful and it was a very pleasant encounter. Dr. Sandhu-Gill herself was knowledgeable and very professional. All my questions were answered in a polite and professional manner. I would definitely recommend coming here.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

I recently decided to change denstists after 30 years with the same one. I found South Airdrie Smiles and I am so happy I did. Right from the first appointment I have felt so comfortable and confident in Dr. Sandhu-Gill’s knowledge and professionalism. The front desk staff are warm and welcoming and know all about insurance......and they direct bill!! Bonus! The assistant, Jeri, is patient and answers any questions you have. Together, you can tell that Dr. Sandhu and Jeri work very well together. They are gentle and genuinely care about how you are doing during the appointment. They set out clear and concise treatment planning with no pressure. I am very pleased with the care I have received from Dr. Sandhu-Gill, Jeri, and Audrey and I am glad I have made the choice to change dentists and very glad I chose South Airdrie Smiles and Dr. Sandhu-Gill.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Friendly staff and welcoming environment! While I was getting my work done they were at the front playing with my son. I really appreciated that!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

Dr. Amrita Sandhu-Gill's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English