Dr. Amrita Sandhu-Gill

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Amrita Sandhu-Gill

My whole family loves coming here! The staff are super friendly and the kids love the wall of no cavities they get to put their name on. Great location, lots of parking and you never have to worry about waiting an hour to get in.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2018

Grandson had to come for caps 4 separte appointments and was happy to go. Just amazing for children would highly reccomend these people.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

The staff here are fantastic with adults and children. I’m glad we started coming to smiles.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

It had been awhile since I had seen a dentist, and since I have no insurance, I was a little apprehensive about going. However, they came up with a treatment plan that prioritized what needed to be done immediately vs. what could wait, which I found very helpful. They also followed the Alberta Fee Guide almost to the penny, which again impressed me (since I have no insurance). At one appointment, , Dr. Sandhu-Gill was more than willing to break my scheduled treatment appointment into two smaller ones (putting off part of the work until a later date), when I asked. I will definitely go back again, and I highly recommend the team at West Airdrie Dental!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

I always find the staff at South Airdrie Smiles go above and beyond at every visit. From the front staff Stephaine and Audrey ensure you are well informed about your appointment and walk you through all your insurance questions. Dr Sandhu and Jeri always make me feel comfortable and make me feel at ease during any procedure. I would highly recommended this office to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2018

When I come for my appointments I feel like I am going to see a friend. Everyone is in such a good mood that it puts all my nerves to ease.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2018

Literally the best dentist and dental office I’ve ever visited. Great staff, friendly atmosphere! She is also fantastic with my 3 year old. Five stars!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

My 10 year old daughter saw Dr Sandu-Gill for the first time last month. The first thing my daughter told me was that she wants to come back again. She said the Hygienist and the Dentist were both very nice. I was impressed with how Dr Sandu-Gill introduced herself to me at the front desk. The front staff are very welcoming and always greet you on entry.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

So great with my little one, she looks forward to visiting. Staff is great and very helpful. Dr. Sandhu-Gill is wonderful! Friendly and encouraging. Took away my son's fear of dentists.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr. Sandhu is very knowledgable and great with kids!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Dr. Amrita Sandhu-Gill's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English