Ratings for Dr. Amrita Sandhu-Gill

Really knowledgeable dentist and team here! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2019

Best service! So accommodating and super thorough.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2019

The staff here are fantastic with adults and children. highly recommend the dental office and dr. amrita was incredibly helpful when it came to taking care of my family!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2019

Super honest and realistic about what is going on and what needs to be done. First time that a dentist actually asked me what my goals were. Five stars!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

exceptional care - something many of us are not accustomed to but what a pleasure. highlt recommend.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

My whole family loves coming here! The staff are super friendly and the kids love the wall of no cavities they get to put their name on. Great location, lots of parking and you never have to worry about waiting an hour to get in.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2018

Grandson had to come for caps 4 separte appointments and was happy to go. Just amazing for children would highly reccomend these people.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

The staff here are fantastic with adults and children. I’m glad we started coming to smiles.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

It had been awhile since I had seen a dentist, and since I have no insurance, I was a little apprehensive about going. However, they came up with a treatment plan that prioritized what needed to be done immediately vs. what could wait, which I found very helpful. They also followed the Alberta Fee Guide almost to the penny, which again impressed me (since I have no insurance). At one appointment, , Dr. Sandhu-Gill was more than willing to break my scheduled treatment appointment into two smaller ones (putting off part of the work until a later date), when I asked. I will definitely go back again, and I highly recommend the team at West Airdrie Dental!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

I always find the staff at South Airdrie Smiles go above and beyond at every visit. From the front staff Stephaine and Audrey ensure you are well informed about your appointment and walk you through all your insurance questions. Dr Sandhu and Jeri always make me feel comfortable and make me feel at ease during any procedure. I would highly recommended this office to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2018

Dr. Amrita Sandhu-Gill's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English