Ratings for Dr. Amrita Sandhu-Gill

Excellent Dentist, would not think of going anywhere else as long as she is working in Calgary. Her rapport with patients is amazing, as you can truly tell she loves and cares for what she does. She even followed up after I left the office with a courtesy call. I will highly recommend her to friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Dr. Sandhu-Gill and the Beacon Smiles office staff are the best! I highly recommend this team. The coolest thing is having your new crown completed in one appointment! Even watch the crown being made on site. The office staff are friendly and helpful and the rates are much better than my last dentist. (I did a direct comparison)

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

One of the kindest and sweetest Dentists in the world!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Dr.Amrita was amazing....friendly, understanding took the time to do what i wanted which was 2 crowns awesome job! Very please what she did, very happy. Thank you very much....Lori

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Amrita Sandhu-Gill & team are very quick & efficient. They explained everything that I was going to have done, very thorough. They let me bring my 2 yr old son to my appointment & hang out. They're very friendly! I would recommend Dr. Amrita Sandhu-Gill if your searching for a great dentist.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

We have a child with special needs and have had difficulty in the past getting his teeth examined. We brought him to Dr Sandhu-Gill and she was able to examine him and clean his teeth. We were very amazed and relieved. She took her time with and made it fun for him. Our other two children also had a great experience. I highly recommend this office and Dr Sandhu-Gill !!! Excellent experience!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

The front end was very helpful in explaining my insurance to me because i never understand it. Dr. S Jeri are very friendly and always listen to my concerns. I never feel rushed .

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

My experience as a patient at West Airdrie Dental was excellent. My care and comfort was her priority during my dental procedure. I would recommend Dr. Sandu-Gill to anyone young, old and especially those who are terrified of going to a Dentist such as myself.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr Sandhu and Geri are both very cheerful and easy going. They were very patient with all my questions . Would recommend to all.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

My son had a great experience with Dr.Sandu-Gill. She was comforting during his filling and explained what was going to happen with nitrous oxide. He was happy and had no pain. She also followed up the next day. Definitely would recommend to those with children.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr. Amrita Sandhu-Gill's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English