Ratings for Dr. Amrita Sandhu-Gill

5 STAR ++ Dr. Amrita Sandhu-Gill and all of the fabulous staff at Beacon Smiles Dental leave no stone un-turned in providing total comprehensive care for their patients. Excellent, professional and highly skilled dentists like Dr. Sandhu-Gill (very gentle) and Dr. J. Dhillon along with the front desk staff who are efficient, knowledgeable with dental plans (Marilena) and excellent follow-up. They are all genuinely sincere about providing excellent patient care and service. Do not go anywhere else but to BEACON SMILES DENTAL Clinic :)

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I brought my young son to see Dr. Sandhu-Gill and was pleasantly surprised at how well the appointment went. My son was comfortable and relaxed and we were able to get the procedure done flawlessly. The doctor and the dental assistant were really nice and very kind to my son. They talked him through the whole procedure to make sure he was at ease. I would recommend them to everyone. It was a great experience J. S.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

I cannot say enough good things about her. She is kind, understanding and very easy to talk to. I am a very nervous dental patient and she completely puts me at ease. I will never visit another dentist ever again. She is amazing!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

My friend who is also a dentist recommended dr. Sandhu to us after a pretty bad experience with a Pediatric Dentist in Calgary. My boys were very comfortable with dr. Sandhu and her work was excellent. Both boys said they only felt a tickling sensation while she was working on them.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

I brought my 5 year old daughter here to get a second opinion after seeing a pediatric dentist first for 6 cavities that she needed to get filled. The pediatric dentist was really pushing to have my daughter sedated for the fillings which I wasn't comfortable with doing at such a young age. I took her to see Dr. Sandhu-Gill based on reviews I read on ratemds, and she was just as amazing as everyone said! She did a great job explaining to me what the process would look like to do nitrious gas to calm her down, and she made my daughter feel super comfortable and allowed her try out the mask (which was pink and smelt like bubblegum! That was the turning point for my daugther, she was so excited for it) prior to the actual appointment. Because of the number of cavities, I was told I would probably need to do 3 to 4 separate appointments, however on the day of the fillings, Dr. Sandhu-Gill was able to put her at such ease that my daughter stayed calm enough to have 6 cavities filled PLUS a crown within an hour. Her assistant kept me informed throughout the appointment on how she was doing and later that day she called to follow up. My daughter didn't feel a thing and was her happy little self not long after the appointment. I am SO glad I decided to go to her and I'd recommend her to all my family and friends!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Excellent Dentist, would not think of going anywhere else as long as she is working in Calgary. Her rapport with patients is amazing, as you can truly tell she loves and cares for what she does. She even followed up after I left the office with a courtesy call. I will highly recommend her to friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Dr. Sandhu-Gill and the Beacon Smiles office staff are the best! I highly recommend this team. The coolest thing is having your new crown completed in one appointment! Even watch the crown being made on site. The office staff are friendly and helpful and the rates are much better than my last dentist. (I did a direct comparison)

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

One of the kindest and sweetest Dentists in the world!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Dr.Amrita was amazing....friendly, understanding took the time to do what i wanted which was 2 crowns awesome job! Very please what she did, very happy. Thank you very much....Lori

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Amrita Sandhu-Gill & team are very quick & efficient. They explained everything that I was going to have done, very thorough. They let me bring my 2 yr old son to my appointment & hang out. They're very friendly! I would recommend Dr. Amrita Sandhu-Gill if your searching for a great dentist.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Amrita Sandhu-Gill's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English