Ratings for Amra Klempic

Keep up the great work, we love you very much. Team at GSH!! :-)

flag | Submitted September 27, 2019

Dr. Klempic is extremely smart, outgoing and kind individual! I am so glad I was under her care in time of need! Thank you, Dr. Klempic! D.B.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2019

Doctor Klempic, thank you for your patience, kindness and hard work!! Any place would be LUCKY to have you! Much love, M.F.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2019

Dr. Klempic, thank you for your help. SO blessed that I was under your care. Keep up the great work! C.C.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2019

Thank you, Dr. Klempic! Keep up the great work, the world is in need of an awesome neuropsychologists like yourself! B.G!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2019

Dr. Klempic thank you for all you have done for me and my family! Come and visit Connecticut, I am sure that they need a great psychologists like yourself! Best wishes!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2019

Dr. Klempic, thank you for taking care of my family! I cannot say enough nice things about you, you been more than fantastic with my loved once. I wish you a lifetime of happiness and may success always follow you. You know, we need some great people like you in California, I heard you will be near us soon! Congrats! 😁😉❤️ CM

flag | Submitted August 3, 2019

Dr. Klempic, I wish you a lifetime of happiness and great success in your new role! I know that you will be an asset to any place and they will be very lucky to have you. Sorry, I missed you on your last day! We love you so much, you have been our guardian angel! DHC-family

flag | Submitted August 1, 2019

Dr. Klempic, how wonderful to meet you! Thank you for working closely with my family in a time of need! We appreciate your efforts vert much! Good luck with your future endeavors! J.R.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2019

Dr. Klempic, thank you for all you do! Your compassion, kindness and knowledge will take you to some amazing places in the near future, I am almost certain! We love you and are always thinking of you! Go get them 😉! Family-D.E.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2019

Amra Klempic 's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients