Ratings for Dr. Amir Mousavifar

Did not have a good experience with this surgeon and his unprofessional team. Do not recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2019

Overall great experience with Dr. Mousavifar! He was so welcoming and I had such a speedy recovery. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2019

I had an implant done by Dr. Amir Mousavifar and it was such a breeze! I had a bone graft surgery and an implant surgery done by him and I never felt any pain. He made me feel comfortable from the moment I stepped into his office assuring me that everything would be okay. He is compassionate and will go above and beyond to answer all of your questions and make you have the best experience.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2019

The doctor is amazing. He made my dental surgery breeze. I would recommend this doctor to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2019

I went for a wisdom teeth extraction and I was very nervous. Dr. Mousavifar has such a kind soul and is very experienced in oral surgery. I barely had any pain post recovery and I seriously recommend this doctor to anyone! I will certainly go back to Dr. Mousavifar if I require further dental surgery in the future!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2019

Dr Amir Mousavifar is an outstanding surgeon. His grasp of what needs to be done is exceptional. When I first met Dr Mousavifar I was very nervous since I never had any implants, but immediately he put my fear to rest by his wonderful dispositions. Now I have 2 extractions and 2 implants. The whole procedure was painless and fully successful. He even called me to see how I was later that day, that was very caring of him. Dr Mousavifar is very knowledgeable in his field and above all he is an exceptional human being. After his work was done with my teeth he still contacted my family doctor for follow up of my treatments. I strongly recommend Dr Amir Mousavifar to anyone who needs a dental surgery. Big Thank you to Dr Mousavifa Fari Fahimi

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

I was very nervous before my first dental implant. This doctor is top notch. Very well qualified but humble to boot. Willing to take the time to answer questions, kind, on time for appointments and his support staff were very customer focused. My implant was a breeze. Hardly any pain or swelling and no complications. Would highly recommend this doctor and this practice.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2019

Quick, to get the operation, staff was great. Recovery was better than planned. Lots of backup & support

flag | Submitted June 10, 2019

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Mousavifar. He really cares for his patients and makes sure that they are satisfied with his work. He knows what he's doing and is one of the best in his job. I'm so happy that I was referred to him and will definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2019

My son had 4 wisdom teeth removed and he was out at a hockey game 2 days later eating chicken fingers. No bleeding, no pain, best experience at a surgeons office. Great man. The staff at the front could use a little reminder that patients are spending a lot of money and a smile goes a long way. Would definitely recommend the Doctor !!!!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2019