Dr. Amir H. Soltani, Au.D, R AUD, RHIP

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Amir H. Soltani, Au.D, R AUD, RHIP

Dr Soltani has been my audiologist for over 10 years. He was the first to diagnose that my hearing is not as good as before, and helped me to understand why this happened and how we could make it better. The consultations with him have been always very informative, educational and helpful. He has a vast experience in audiology, is always up to date on the developments in the field and has the patience and skill to explain this to his patients. What I appreciate most is that he listens carefully and patiently to my description of what I hear and what I don’t hear, discusses with me the options related to a variety of hearing aids on the market, and lets me consider and try them. He truly wishes to help his patients hear better and answers questions/emails very promptly. Dr Soltani is a very kind, caring and respectful professional and I strongly recommend him to anyone who needs help with their hearing.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

Very caring and compassionate Audiologist. He spent over an hour with me, explaining my hearing problems, discussed options very thoroughly and addressed all of my questions and concerns .

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Great service. Very knowledgeable, prompt, helpful and kind. Dr Soltani was able to diagnose and fit me with a hearing aid without any issues. My hearing problems have greatly reduced and I feel like my ears are functioning as they did many years ago. I would recommend his clinic to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010

Dr. Amir H. Soltani, Au.D, R AUD, RHIP's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients