Dr. Ambrochi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ambrochi

I would highly recommend Dr.Ambrochi to anyone, she’s not only friendly and professional but very knowledgable. She is very thorough when doing her checkups, not only looking at your teeth but your body as a whole. First time Dr.Ambrochi had seen me just based on the X-rays could tell I had breathing troubles. After further investigation she had noticed my tonsils were large and constricting my airway she suggest I see my medical doctor. After my checkup she took the time to explain everything she had found and answered any questions I had.I got my tonsils out and have found breathing easier. Dr.Ambrochi treats her patients as if it was her in the chair and gives the best care possible

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Staff are always pleasant, friendly and helpful. Dr. Ambrochi takes a few mins prior to each appointment for our children to have a quick chat to see how previous appts went and if there are any concerns we have, she will answer them. Best decision we made to switch dental offices.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

So greatful I switched dentists. What a wonderful experience it was on my first visit to the clinic. I have so much confidence in Dr. Ambrochi. I had my teeth cleaned like never before...seriously! The hours are flexible and the staff are wonderful. You will definitely not be disappointed and you will want to tell people about it like I did :-)

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

I received excellent care from Dr. Ambrochi when I came to see her at her new office. The staff was very welcoming and helpful. Dr, Ambrochi was very knowledgeable and listened to all my concerns. She was very thorough with her examination and took her time to explain everything to me so I understood what can be done to help me with my problem. I was thankful to get the breakdown for the cost of appointments so I can plan ahead. I would recommend her and her office to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Dr. Ambrochi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.