Ratings for Amauri Caversan

Coming to see Dr.Amauri is like dealing with trusted family. I’m always able to get my health concerns resolved. I’m always very satisfied with the care and attention that I receive from Doctor Amauri.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2019

I'm very impressed with his level of care, 10 years of great service. We have solved many health issues together. He is a very personable, caring and knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2019

I have been Dr. Amauri's patient for many years. He's so caring, so professional and knowledgable about what he does. I feel extremely comfortable discussing my health concerns with him, and he always helps me in the best way. I'm very happy with his amazing services.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

My family of 5 have been in care of Dr. Amauri for 9 years now and we call his our family doctor! He is passionate to find best solution to any of problems from athlete injuries to migraines, Acid Reflux, Weight loss, back pain..to naim a few. My favorite is IV therapy for immune boost! I would strongly recommend Dr. Amauri to anyone looking for naturopath!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr Amauri is the best doctor ever. After seeing so many doctors, I found a doctor who really care about my health . Dr Amauri gave me the proper diagnosis that eventually resolved all my problems. His care and concern to see you well is very encouraging. He is very professional and help me a lot to bring my life back to the normal. Thank you so much Dr Amauri.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Dr. Amauri was highly recommended to me and I have been in his care for over nine years. Over the years Dr. Amauri has helped me with a range of health issues: Acid Reflux, Diet, Weight Loss, Osteoarthritis and Back and knee pains. His holistic approach to Naturopathic Care makes one realize that every aspect of life has to be incorporated to maximize one's health. Dr Amauri encourages adherence to treatment, follows up on issues and provides detailed instructions and recommendations. His passion to find solutions for many problems has led him to keep up to date through various courses. He has an amazing sense of humour which helps one to rethink preconceived ideas and to try harder to implement new ones. I would happily recommend Dr. Amauri, without hesitation, to any one seeking Naturopathic Care.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I see Dr.Amauri on a regular basis for IV therapy and cold laser/ acupuncture treatments . He has changed my life. Since I started seeing him I have lots of energy and my back pain is gone. The clinic's location is perfect, right at Bay& Bloor.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Amauri Caversan at the Yorkville Wellness Clinic just over 3 years ago. I had been suffering for years from a slipped disk and inflammation in my lower back, tried many different treatments, with no relief. I have been able to overcome my ailments with the fantastic treatments provided by Dr. Amauri. I would strongly recommend Dr. Amauri to anyone looking for a naturopath and acupuncture treatment.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

He is amazing I had a completely Immobile neck when a visited his office, he gave me an acupuncture treatment combined with cold laser therapy and an upper back adjustment, my discomfort was gone.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Great doctor....who cares. If you need a partner in health...he's the right choice!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Amauri Caversan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients