Dr. Amandeep Singh

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Amandeep Singh

All these reviews are not family members and friends or paid strangers. This Doctor is the real deal. I experience great anxiety when I have to visit a dentist. Dr. Singh is wonderful at putting me at ease. But there is just something different about his style, its not what you would expect, I worked as an RN and I can tell you this is not a typical Doctor, nor does he run a typical office. When they make their phone call reminders (by a real person) they go over what work will be done and the cost of that work. I'm sure many can understand how helpful it is knowing the cost upfront. It can make all the difference. I don't think this doctor is out to make every penny he can from very patient. Dr. Singh office does not charge 200 dollars others have charged me for sedation. When I have 3 or more appointments that can add up fast. Dr. Singh calls in a prescription that costs me less than a few dollars. When I was getting my work done he would check often to see if I was comfortable and not in any pain. I can't say enough how professional and gentle he is. He is knowledgeable and takes time to explain what he will do before he does it. A steady hand and a smile makes for a near pleasant experience. (Well as pleasant as possible for dental work.) When you walk in his office his staff are quick with a smile and help if needed. I feel like I'm their only patient. They treat me like a friend who has popped in for a visit, a far cry from "Take a seat and we will call your name", that is typical of most offices. And if all that hasn't helped you decide then I will add my last thought....how does that saying go...??? "he is easy on the eyes". His office staff has a few cuties that I've considered switching sides. O.K I got a little silly there but putting aside the humor , Dr. Singh and his staff will give u a pleasant experience that wont surprise your bank account. When you leave his office you know that if you ever have to go back that you will finally have a good night sleep the night before your dentist appointment.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Great team & amazing atmosphere, Best dentist I've ever had! would Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Great location! staff is friendly and accommodating. Dr.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

The staff at this clinic is amazing! So helpful, amazing, and finally I found a dentist office willing to work with me and my financial limitations. No arguments about treatment, just extreme helpfulness in setting up a long term plan that will address my concerns as well as theirs. Love, love, love these people and this dentist. A five star team all together!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Very good at what he does. Highly recommended. I am confident going to Dr. Singh's office knowing my dental needs are met.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

After having some bad experiences with pediatric dentists, I cannot thank Dr. Singh enough for removing the fear of dental office visits out of my 8 year-old and 4 year-old. If your children are afraid of needles, or have anxiety issues, I recommend Dr. Singh wholeheartedly.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I found Dr. Singh considerate and responsive, including for a follow-up. Staff are very friendly: from reception, to dental hygienist and assistants - no exceptions.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr. Singh and his staff are very kind. Down-to-earth people that get the job done. I went in for a scaling and filling. Good experience.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Greatest dentist ever, Greatest staff ever. Go to this dentist ,you will have the best experience ever

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I recently had my first check up with Dr. Singh, he was very friendly and made me feel completely at ease. He spoke with me about short and long term recommendations to get and keep my mouth as healthy as possible. His level of care is topped only by his AMAZING hygienist Zlata, who has kept me coming back to WEDC since my first cleaning. She is one of the few hygienists I have come across in 30+ years of dental visits who put me completely at ease and makes me look forward to my cleanings.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Amandeep Singh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients