Dr. Amandeep Singh

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Amandeep Singh

The staff made me feel welcome,and Dr. Singh was so patient & caring,due to my TMJ & fear of needles...my visit was so nice,I've switched dentists...nice to have no fear looking forward to my next visit in 6 months

flag | Submitted December 4, 2019

Went in for the first time yesterday, was really impressed with the service they provided me. Office is super clean and tidy as it should be. Thanks!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

Dr. Amandeep Singh is by far one of the best dentists I have ever been to. He explained everything to me in great detail and made sure that I understood my treatment options and that I was comfortable going forward with the treatment. Not only is he a wonderful dentist, he’s very friendly and funny. The entire team at West Edmonton Dental Choice is amazing, they gave me quotes as well, so I knew exactly what my cost would be the date of my treatment, which helped a lot! So glad I chose this office for all of my dental needs! Go see them, you won’t regret it! :)

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Not sure about the previous review, but have been dealing with Dr, Amandeep Singh and his staff for many years. They always provide excellent service!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

I can proudly say that I have got the best dentist with an amazing staff. His personality makes the dental experience easy and pleasant. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

Dr. Singh and his staff are exceptional. I would highly recommend the clinic to those people who experience anxiety related to dental work.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Amazing place!!! Would never go anywhere. Staff, Doctor, Location, parking... 100%

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Overall, a very pleasant dental experience. Dr.Singh and staff were friendly, helpful, thorough and accommodating to all my needs during my visit. I'm a senior on a basic pension and they were mindful of my need to keep within my desired budget while also making sure to get the necessary work done, which was 3 fillings and cleaning. One involved removing a loose filling from a previous dentist from years ago which had resulted in a very deep cavity in the tooth. Dr.Singh was very careful in cleaning out the decay and preparing the tooth for the new filling, checking often to make sure he didn't go deeper than necessary, thereby saving the tooth and avoiding the need for a possible root canal. For that I am extremely grateful. Zlata, the hygienist, performed the best cleaning I've ever had and offered some useful tips on how to better take care of my teeth and gums on my own between visits. I actually look forward to my next visit and highly recommend this clinic to anyone else needing dental care.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2018

Best dentist office ever. All the staff went above and beyond for my anxious daughter and made her not afraid of the dentist anymore.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Best dentist is Edmonton. And the staff are amazingly helpful and make you feel welcome and comfortable. Dr Singh is also a fantastic dentist for children.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

Dr. Amandeep Singh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients