Dr. Amandeep Singh

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Amandeep Singh

Great location! staff is friendly and accommodating. Dr.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

The staff at this clinic is amazing! So helpful, amazing, and finally I found a dentist office willing to work with me and my financial limitations. No arguments about treatment, just extreme helpfulness in setting up a long term plan that will address my concerns as well as theirs. Love, love, love these people and this dentist. A five star team all together!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Very good at what he does. Highly recommended. I am confident going to Dr. Singh's office knowing my dental needs are met.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

After having some bad experiences with pediatric dentists, I cannot thank Dr. Singh enough for removing the fear of dental office visits out of my 8 year-old and 4 year-old. If your children are afraid of needles, or have anxiety issues, I recommend Dr. Singh wholeheartedly.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I found Dr. Singh considerate and responsive, including for a follow-up. Staff are very friendly: from reception, to dental hygienist and assistants - no exceptions.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr. Singh and his staff are very kind. Down-to-earth people that get the job done. I went in for a scaling and filling. Good experience.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Greatest dentist ever, Greatest staff ever. Go to this dentist ,you will have the best experience ever

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I recently had my first check up with Dr. Singh, he was very friendly and made me feel completely at ease. He spoke with me about short and long term recommendations to get and keep my mouth as healthy as possible. His level of care is topped only by his AMAZING hygienist Zlata, who has kept me coming back to WEDC since my first cleaning. She is one of the few hygienists I have come across in 30+ years of dental visits who put me completely at ease and makes me look forward to my cleanings.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I've had few dentists over the years and I would have to say hands down that Dr. Amandeep Singh is the best that I've seen yet. Very personal, friendly, knowledgeable, and takes the time to get to know you as a patient. The office staff is very friendly and I have nothing but good things to say about West Edmonton Dental Choice.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr Singh was so gentle and explained everything he did. I hardly felt the filling procedure he did. I was ready to leave the clinic and find a new dentist based on some prior experiences I had there. He made me change my mind about leaving the clinic for another.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. Amandeep Singh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients