Dr. Amandeep Singh

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Amandeep Singh

Dr. Singh and his staff are exceptional. I would highly recommend the clinic to those people who experience anxiety related to dental work.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Amazing place!!! Would never go anywhere. Staff, Doctor, Location, parking... 100%

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Overall, a very pleasant dental experience. Dr.Singh and staff were friendly, helpful, thorough and accommodating to all my needs during my visit. I'm a senior on a basic pension and they were mindful of my need to keep within my desired budget while also making sure to get the necessary work done, which was 3 fillings and cleaning. One involved removing a loose filling from a previous dentist from years ago which had resulted in a very deep cavity in the tooth. Dr.Singh was very careful in cleaning out the decay and preparing the tooth for the new filling, checking often to make sure he didn't go deeper than necessary, thereby saving the tooth and avoiding the need for a possible root canal. For that I am extremely grateful. Zlata, the hygienist, performed the best cleaning I've ever had and offered some useful tips on how to better take care of my teeth and gums on my own between visits. I actually look forward to my next visit and highly recommend this clinic to anyone else needing dental care.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2018

Best dentist office ever. All the staff went above and beyond for my anxious daughter and made her not afraid of the dentist anymore.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Best dentist is Edmonton. And the staff are amazingly helpful and make you feel welcome and comfortable. Dr Singh is also a fantastic dentist for children.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

I've been going to this dental clinic since Dr. Hardy was the dentist there, but I am so glad they now have Dr. Singh, because he is awesome. I am one of those weird people that likes going to the dentist, and he just makes it that much more fun for me. The hygienists are awesome there, and the staff are all friendly and welcoming. I recently broke the crown off my front tooth, leaving me completely toothless. Dr. Singh went out of his way to make me a mouth guard that would hold my tooth together so I didn't have to go out looking like a hockey player with a missing front tooth until I could get it fixed. He spent so much time making sure that it looked perfect. He really is just a wonderful dentist, and I appreciate how much time he took to help me not feel terrible without a tooth. Knowing I didn't have coverage, he helped me figure out the cheapest way to get this done, and then once my coverage kicked in he helped me work out a plan to get it fixed. He's great. Really great!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

All these reviews are not family members and friends or paid strangers. This Doctor is the real deal. I experience great anxiety when I have to visit a dentist. Dr. Singh is wonderful at putting me at ease. But there is just something different about his style, its not what you would expect, I worked as an RN and I can tell you this is not a typical Doctor, nor does he run a typical office. When they make their phone call reminders (by a real person) they go over what work will be done and the cost of that work. I'm sure many can understand how helpful it is knowing the cost upfront. It can make all the difference. I don't think this doctor is out to make every penny he can from very patient. Dr. Singh office does not charge 200 dollars others have charged me for sedation. When I have 3 or more appointments that can add up fast. Dr. Singh calls in a prescription that costs me less than a few dollars. When I was getting my work done he would check often to see if I was comfortable and not in any pain. I can't say enough how professional and gentle he is. He is knowledgeable and takes time to explain what he will do before he does it. A steady hand and a smile makes for a near pleasant experience. (Well as pleasant as possible for dental work.) When you walk in his office his staff are quick with a smile and help if needed. I feel like I'm their only patient. They treat me like a friend who has popped in for a visit, a far cry from "Take a seat and we will call your name", that is typical of most offices. And if all that hasn't helped you decide then I will add my last thought....how does that saying go...??? "he is easy on the eyes". His office staff has a few cuties that I've considered switching sides. O.K I got a little silly there but putting aside the humor , Dr. Singh and his staff will give u a pleasant experience that wont surprise your bank account. When you leave his office you know that if you ever have to go back that you will finally have a good night sleep the night before your dentist appointment.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Great team & amazing atmosphere, Best dentist I've ever had! would Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Great location! staff is friendly and accommodating. Dr.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

The staff at this clinic is amazing! So helpful, amazing, and finally I found a dentist office willing to work with me and my financial limitations. No arguments about treatment, just extreme helpfulness in setting up a long term plan that will address my concerns as well as theirs. Love, love, love these people and this dentist. A five star team all together!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Amandeep Singh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients