Dr. Amanda Perizzolo

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Amanda Perizzolo

Dr. Perizzolo has helped relieve my low back pain and helped me feel good again. Her treatments are both healing for the body and mind. She is my go to for any ailments or pain. She is the best!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr Perizzolo is extremely knowledgable in her field of TCM and acupuncture. She is very personable and truly cares about her clients comfort and well being. I see her for sciatic nerve and upper back pain and even after for my very first treatment with her, I was hooked. The impact of her treatment in helping with the discomfort I was feeling is incredible!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Unbelievable results. Dr. Perizzolo first treated me because I had been having issues with my hip flexors from constantly sitting all day at the office; it had become so tight that it affected my performance in football and boxing. I had acupuncture treatments with my physio in the past for lower back issues but found the needling painful with no real benefit overall. Dr. Perizzolo blew me away, after my first treatment I noticed a huge difference in mobility and most importantly, PAIN. I constantly felt achy pain in my hips and the day after my treatment it was nearly all gone! She also seems to understand how to NOT jab needles into you. She's amazing, very happy I was referred to her.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr. Perizzolo is incredible. She introduced me to acupuncture, after my first appointment I was hooked. She creates a calming and welcoming environment that is topped off with a wealth of knowledge. With just a few visits I saw a huge change in athletic injuries we worked on and my overall energy!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. Perizzolo is AMAZING! I have been to several acupuncturists and Dr. Perizzolo is the best I have been to by far. I have been seeing her for about a year and she has helped me with stress, insomnia, back pain, and scar treatments. She is so caring and kind, and you can tell that she really loves what she does. During each appointment she takes the time to understand my overall wellness level and will adjust the treatment depending on how I am feeling that day. Since I started seeing Dr. Perizzolo, my overall wellness has improved greatly, and I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr. Perizzolo's caring shines through. She makes you feel comfortable and keeps you informed every step of the way. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Perizzolo is an exceptional TCM doctor! She has a well-rounded knowledge of dietary considerations and recommendations for many conditions. She is very pleasant and professional. I have recommended her to several people.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

I have been seeing Amanda for almost a year now consistently for a variety of issues. We always discuss what we want to treat before every session and she has never failed me. Whether it is facial acu, cupping, or acu treatments for anxiety, sleep, stress, or hormonal issues - I am consistently impressed with her knowledge and her ability to make you feel at ease. I seriously cannot recommend her enough.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

WOW! I have seen other TCM doctors before but this was a completely new and improves experience. She made me feel welcome and comfortable at my first visit. She did a variety of techniques including needling which was much more pleasant than past experiences. She is truly spectacular. I couldn't believe how knowledgable she was about a few different concerns (tennis elbow, post partum depression and slow digestion.) after a 45 minute appointment I was a new me. Bonus the clinic is beautiful.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Dr. Perizzolo is amazing! She was the only one who could help with my insomnia. I have seen sleep clinics and family doctors with little improvement. I was referred to Dr. Perizzolo by my friend and I am so happy I went. Her treatments worked and I am now sleeping through the night. I highly recommend booking in with Dr. Perizzolo!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Dr. Amanda Perizzolo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Amanda is a registered Acupuncturist and Traditional Chinese Medicine Dr who uses a combination of different treatment methods such as acupuncture, herbs, cupping therapy, gua cha and dietary therapy. She provides patient's with a thorough assessment and treatment plan tailored to each individual. She commonly treats: Athletic injuries, Post Concussion Syndrome, Whiplash, Insomnia, Anxiety, Stress, PTSD, Depression, Migraines, Chronic Pain, Muscle and Joint Pain, Sciatic pain, Intestinal Gastritis, Cold & Flu Symptoms, Women's Health, Fertility, & Weight Loss. She also works with physicians in helping to treat MS, Cancer and Stroke Recovery.