Dr. Amanda Perizzolo

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Amanda Perizzolo

Dr Perizzolo is extremely knowledgable in her field. She is very personable and truly cares about her clients comfort and well being. She has assisted me with stress, anxiety and muscle recovery and we are just starting with fertility . I can't say enough good things about Dr. Perizzolo. I love my sessions with her.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

Amanda is very good at looking at you as a "whole person". She has not only helped me with my muscle/joint issues as she has helped me with my anxiety and stress. She is very professional and I always feel so relaxed at the end of her sessions. She has a special interest in athletes and has attained prestigious certifications however she will treat anyone from all walks of life! I would highly recommend her and I send many people her way.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2018

Amanda is great for athletes with any issues. I had tight shoulders and traps for over 3 months. In three visits Amanda was able to get me loose, lumber and back to normal again! Highly recommend her services.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2018

I have PCOS and started seeing Amanda for fertility reasons, mainly to induce a cycle so I could hopefully get pregnant on my own [without using Clomid or another fertility drug]. Amanda is extremely kind, knowledgable, and resourceful. She was persistent with my treatment, even though we couldn't seem to induce a period. She prescribed some Chinese medicine as well to help my ovaries; however, still no cycle. I'm happy to say that I was in the very early stages of pregnancy when I first went to see Amanda (hence no cycle!). Once I took a positive test and let Amanda know, we agreed that her acupuncture certainly helped my pregnancy along. I will continue to see Amanda throughout my pregnancy as I really value the work that she does. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Caring, kind, knowledgeable, and professional. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Perizzolo. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Very knowledgable and professional. Has helped me for all sorts of problems from balancing energy to sports injuries.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Dr. Perizzolo has helped relieve my low back pain and helped me feel good again. Her treatments are both healing for the body and mind. She is my go to for any ailments or pain. She is the best!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr Perizzolo is extremely knowledgable in her field of TCM and acupuncture. She is very personable and truly cares about her clients comfort and well being. I see her for sciatic nerve and upper back pain and even after for my very first treatment with her, I was hooked. The impact of her treatment in helping with the discomfort I was feeling is incredible!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Unbelievable results. Dr. Perizzolo first treated me because I had been having issues with my hip flexors from constantly sitting all day at the office; it had become so tight that it affected my performance in football and boxing. I had acupuncture treatments with my physio in the past for lower back issues but found the needling painful with no real benefit overall. Dr. Perizzolo blew me away, after my first treatment I noticed a huge difference in mobility and most importantly, PAIN. I constantly felt achy pain in my hips and the day after my treatment it was nearly all gone! She also seems to understand how to NOT jab needles into you. She's amazing, very happy I was referred to her.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr. Perizzolo is incredible. She introduced me to acupuncture, after my first appointment I was hooked. She creates a calming and welcoming environment that is topped off with a wealth of knowledge. With just a few visits I saw a huge change in athletic injuries we worked on and my overall energy!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. Amanda Perizzolo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Amanda is a registered Acupuncturist and Traditional Chinese Medicine Dr who uses a combination of different treatment methods such as acupuncture, herbs, cupping therapy, gua cha and dietary therapy. She provides patient's with a thorough assessment and treatment plan tailored to each individual. She commonly treats: Athletic injuries, Post Concussion Syndrome, Whiplash, Insomnia, Anxiety, Stress, PTSD, Depression, Migraines, Chronic Pain, Muscle and Joint Pain, Sciatic pain, Intestinal Gastritis, Cold & Flu Symptoms, Women's Health, Fertility, & Weight Loss. She also works with physicians in helping to treat MS, Cancer and Stroke Recovery.