Amanda Perizzolo

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Amanda Perizzolo

Amanda has always made me feel fantastic. Love her!! Highly recommend any treatment by her. She’s gotten me walking normally again!!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2019

Dr. P. is fantastic. Very passionate, knowledgeable and kind. Takes the time to explain everything happening, a soft touch and a calming demeanor. I've recommended her to anyone needing this help. She's a big part of my support team working through a variety of health issues.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

I have had constant back and knee pain for many years as a result of a soccer injury years ago and have been searching for relief for as many years. I began seeing Dr. Perizollo a few months ago and I can report that with her treatment plan I am able to feel reduced pain week over week and month over month. She takes the time to explain what she is doing and why and provides a thorough treatment plan all while having a smile on her face. I cannot thank Dr. Perizollo enough!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

Dr Perizzolo is extremely knowledgable in her field. She is very personable and truly cares about her clients comfort and well being. She has assisted me with stress, anxiety and muscle recovery and we are just starting with fertility . I can't say enough good things about Dr. Perizzolo. I love my sessions with her.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

Amanda is very good at looking at you as a "whole person". She has not only helped me with my muscle/joint issues as she has helped me with my anxiety and stress. She is very professional and I always feel so relaxed at the end of her sessions. She has a special interest in athletes and has attained prestigious certifications however she will treat anyone from all walks of life! I would highly recommend her and I send many people her way.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2018

Amanda is great for athletes with any issues. I had tight shoulders and traps for over 3 months. In three visits Amanda was able to get me loose, lumber and back to normal again! Highly recommend her services.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2018

I have PCOS and started seeing Amanda for fertility reasons, mainly to induce a cycle so I could hopefully get pregnant on my own [without using Clomid or another fertility drug]. Amanda is extremely kind, knowledgable, and resourceful. She was persistent with my treatment, even though we couldn't seem to induce a period. She prescribed some Chinese medicine as well to help my ovaries; however, still no cycle. I'm happy to say that I was in the very early stages of pregnancy when I first went to see Amanda (hence no cycle!). Once I took a positive test and let Amanda know, we agreed that her acupuncture certainly helped my pregnancy along. I will continue to see Amanda throughout my pregnancy as I really value the work that she does. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Caring, kind, knowledgeable, and professional. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Perizzolo. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Very knowledgable and professional. Has helped me for all sorts of problems from balancing energy to sports injuries.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Dr. Perizzolo has helped relieve my low back pain and helped me feel good again. Her treatments are both healing for the body and mind. She is my go to for any ailments or pain. She is the best!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Amanda Perizzolo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Amanda is a registered Acupuncturist and Traditional Chinese Medicine Dr who uses a combination of different treatment methods such as acupuncture, herbs, cupping therapy, gua cha and dietary therapy. She provides patient's with a thorough assessment and treatment plan tailored to each individual. She commonly treats: Athletic injuries, Post Concussion Syndrome, Whiplash, Insomnia, Anxiety, Stress, PTSD, Depression, Migraines, Chronic Pain, Muscle and Joint Pain, Sciatic pain, Intestinal Gastritis, Cold & Flu Symptoms, Women's Health, Fertility, & Weight Loss. She also works with physicians in helping to treat MS, Cancer and Stroke Recovery.