Ratings for Dr. Amanda Peiffer

Dr. Peiffer is a sincere patient advocate! She goes above and beyond to ensure quality care and treatment. She is compassionate, professional, and extremely knowledgable. I highly recommend Dr. Peiffer!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2019

I was suffering from a frozen shoulder for 2 years and with the therapy, muscle work and exercises Dr. Peiffer did, I now have full range of motion and no pain!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2019

The experience with Dr. Peiffer is always a positive one from beginning to end. She is truly one of the best chiropractors I have ever used. Her bedside manner is always professional and there is never a wait to get into her office.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2019

Dr. Amanda Peiffer has helped me immeasurably on many occasions. She helped relieve a muscle spasm on my shoulder where I have held stress for over a decade. She helped me work through tendonitis on my left elbow. The biggest thing, though is working with me to develop my lower abdominal and back muscles to rid AND prevent lower back pain. i recommend Dr. Peiffer HIGHLY to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2019

After receiving no alleviation from my chronic wrist pain at other healthcare providers, I finally was able to obtain relief and almost complete resolution of my symptoms after receiving acupuncture treatment from Dr. Peiffer. I would recommend her to anybody!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2019

Dr. Peiffer is very thorough, caring and honest with her recommendations.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2019

Acupuncture really helps with chronic Headaches. I have been a patient for over 2 years.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

Dr. Amanda Peiffer's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

UnitedHealthcare