Alyson Howatt

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Alyson Howatt

I feel very listened to with Alyson. Sometimes I feel like I just spill out everything in a mess and she some how pulls out what I’m feeling and concerned with in a way that just makes sense.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2019

Alyson in my opinion stuck to the book, but lacked the creativity to understand what I needed for me to truly understand my own trauma. The process felt rushed, this appointment was not at her current location but rather 2 years ago at Shift.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2019

Alyson is wonderful. She has helped me gain insight, create tools to help manage stress and anxiety, and heal. Her patience, respect, and professionalism has always made me feel comfortable. I rave about her to everyone, and highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2019

She’s a remarkable therapist. She’s got this way of understanding what I’m saying even when I’m not sure.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2019

It feels like a weight is lifted off my chest! Sooo glad to be done with that stupid anxiety!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2019

Ms. Howatt is amazingly dedicated and helpful. 100% worth the price!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2019

I’ve been to counselors before and I’m glad I tried Alyson. She impressed me with how dedicated she was for what’s best for ME.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

An amazing amazing psychologist! I thought I was always going to feel anxious! Thank you Dr. Howatt!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

Alyson has been a big help to me, and I honestly wouldn’t know what I would do if I hadn’t seen her. I still have a lot of work to do, but I am feeling very optimistic. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

I had a really good experience with her. She’s insightful and didn’t waste time.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2019

Alyson Howatt's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Alyson uses EMDR to help individuals experiencing anxiety, depression, addiction, and chronic pain. She uses a solution focus based protocol to assist couples in enhancing their relationship

• English

• Athabasca University (Grad. 2013)