Dr. Alysha Patel

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Alysha Patel

My experience with Dr. Patel was super informative and helpful. My first time seeing a podiatrist and I was taken care of very well from the front desk staff to the examining room. Dr Patel was super knowledgeable and friendly! She was able to accurately diagnose my foot problems right away that I have been having for the past few months, everything was explained to me in detail and I already feel so much better. Highly recommend!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

She is an excellent doctor! She is willing to take the time to talk to you and explain everything in terms you would understand. Very knowledgeable about treatment options, both old and new. She also very punctual with her response to any email I send her about concerns I may have, which is a rarity. Would definitely recommend her to my friends and family!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Dr. Patel was exceptional! She was so knowledgeable and gave us great advice to decide on. She was able to send us to get xrays down the street from her office and she wrote instructions that required same day report back. We went to get xrays and the technician located an on site doctor to confirm there were no fractures so we called Dr. Patel's office and they scheduled a late evening appoinment on the same day to perform surgery on our daughter's big toe to remove the infected toe nail. This is the best medical attention one can ever receive from a medical office! We are so happy and our daughter is healing and should be back on the pitch scoring goals in no time! THANK YOU Dr. Patel!!! You are the best!!!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

I took my grandmother to see Dr Patel for chronic foot pain and instability. Dr Patel was so genuine and really made us feel comfortable with my grandmothers treatment plan. She personally reviewed the MRI scan and showed us what was abnormal and very clearly explained how she would treat it, a diagnosis missed by previous doctors. My grandmother is finally able to have a better quality of life. I strongly recommend Dr Patel to all my friends and family. She sincerely cares for her patients and practices evidenced based medicine.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Great doctor! I had severe cramps in my left calf and she was able to give me some great pointers and ways to help relieve my pain. She was the first doctor to follow up with me after my visit regarding my cramps. Would definitely recommend her to all my friends and family :)

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr Patel is very personable, she has excellent knowledge in her field and she is one of the best in BC. She recently moved from New York and still very familiar with all the places who can help you do your ortho. She asked us if we want to get the orthotic done somewhere else, she was more than happy to refer us there..so overall excellent service. I would recommend her to anyone...!:)

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Very helpful and knowledgeable. Understood the issue immediately and found a solution. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr. Patel is awesome. Extremely knowledgeable and thorough and just a great person who cares for her patients. A+++

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Dr. Patel treated my daughter when we were visiting family over winter break. My daughter sustained an ligamentous ankle injury. The office staff was able to get her in right away. They were pleasant and very professional. Dr Patel was able to quickly identify the problem right away and rendered outstanding care. My daughter is back to playing volleyball without pain or limitation. Our family could not be happier with the care!! HIGHLY recommended.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I have a weird, asymptomatic running injury that none of 3 doctors I've seen so far could diagnose. I finally went to see Dr Patel, she figured it out and we are working on fixing it very soon, hopefully. She is an amazing doctor - knowledgeable, thorough, kind. She listens to every word I say and takes everything into account. Every time I was at the office, she gave me a full hour of her time. That's something I've never seen before in Canada. I'm simply amazed by how great doctor she is. Her staff is friendly, approachable and professional, and the equipment at the clinic is modern and new. Highly recommended.

Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr. Alysha Patel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Alysha Patel is a highly trained and skilled foot and ankle specialist with experience diagnosing and treating a wide array of foot and ankle conditions. Common foot and ankle problems Dr. Patel manages include bunions, hammertoes, heel pain, flat feet, warts, fungal toenails, foot ulcers and sports injuries. Dr. Patel is dedicated to getting you back on your feet and to a healthier you! Dr. Alysha Patel completed her undergraduate studies in Biology and Psychology at California Lutheran University in Thousand Oaks, California with magna cum laude. She then received her doctorate from Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine in 2013, graduating on the Dean’s list. Dr. Patel's three year surgical residency was completed with Northwell Health – Long Island Jewish in New York City where she received extensive training in lower extremity trauma, diabetic limb salvage, and reconstructive surgery of the foot and ankle. Dr. Patel is credentialed in hyperbaric medicine and has also completed a dermatology and pathology fellowship with Bako Pathology Services. She is currently a professional member of the British Columbia Podiatric Medical Association, the American Podiatric Medicine Association and is board certified by the American Board of Podiatric Medicine. In her spare time, Dr. Patel enjoys spending time with her family. She loves long hikes with her 2 dogs, is an avid tennis player and a new yogi.

• English

• Kent State University (Grad. 2013)

• Broken ankle/broken foot