Dr. Alysha Patel

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Alysha Patel

Dr. Patel is incredibly kind and patient. She single handedly helped my son overcome his fear of Doctors and treated his skin condition in a timely manner. I cannot rave enough about her!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2018

She's amazing with the hands of an angel. Was walking immediately after surgery and feel amazing.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

I love seeing young, smart females rocking their profession. Dr. Patel is the best at what she does and is also gentle and patient. Love love love. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

I came in to see Dr. Patel for my skin condition which I was really embarrassed about. She didn't make me feel uncomfortable at all and I felt as if I was talking to a friend. I have taken her advice and after two weeks my skin looks better than ever. I was told by my GP nothing could be done so to see results so quickly has been awesome.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Dr. Patel provided my partner and I with the best orthotics we have ever had. We are leaving for a trip touring through Europe next week and are both happy we can be pain free and enjoy our time. Thanks Dr. Patel!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Love her!!! She got me back to training within weeks.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

There is an error on this site. She is listed as a podiatrist but she should be listed as a Magician. My feeet feel great and I am back to hiking pain free. Perfect timing for the great weather.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

She did my bunion surgery. Very happy. No pain. Running again. Thanks.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

My experience with Dr. Patel was super informative and helpful. My first time seeing a podiatrist and I was taken care of very well from the front desk staff to the examining room. Dr Patel was super knowledgeable and friendly! She was able to accurately diagnose my foot problems right away that I have been having for the past few months, everything was explained to me in detail and I already feel so much better. Highly recommend!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

She is an excellent doctor! She is willing to take the time to talk to you and explain everything in terms you would understand. Very knowledgeable about treatment options, both old and new. She also very punctual with her response to any email I send her about concerns I may have, which is a rarity. Would definitely recommend her to my friends and family!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Dr. Alysha Patel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Alysha Patel is a highly trained and skilled foot and ankle specialist with experience diagnosing and treating a wide array of foot and ankle conditions. Common foot and ankle problems Dr. Patel manages include bunions, hammertoes, heel pain, flat feet, warts, fungal toenails, foot ulcers and sports injuries. Dr. Patel is dedicated to getting you back on your feet and to a healthier you! Dr. Alysha Patel completed her undergraduate studies in Biology and Psychology at California Lutheran University in Thousand Oaks, California with magna cum laude. She then received her doctorate from Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine in 2013, graduating on the Dean’s list. Dr. Patel's three year surgical residency was completed with Northwell Health – Long Island Jewish in New York City where she received extensive training in lower extremity trauma, diabetic limb salvage, and reconstructive surgery of the foot and ankle. Dr. Patel is credentialed in hyperbaric medicine and has also completed a dermatology and pathology fellowship with Bako Pathology Services. She is currently a professional member of the British Columbia Podiatric Medical Association, the American Podiatric Medicine Association and is board certified by the American Board of Podiatric Medicine. In her spare time, Dr. Patel enjoys spending time with her family. She loves long hikes with her 2 dogs, is an avid tennis player and a new yogi.

• English

• Kent State University (Grad. 2013)

• Broken ankle/broken foot