Ratings for Dr. Alvin Lo

New dentist, took over from my old dentist. Not the same quality of care. I've been left 3 times now , waiting I his room 30 min. This never used to happen. I consider my professional time valuable and would rather dentist that respects other people's time. He may be new at this. Seems energetic. But could work on time managent. I am also of the mind he is more focused on treating more then may be necessary. And I've had now more then once been pushed towards Orthadontic care. even after stressing I'm not interested I will be going elsewhere.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

He is fantastic! Definitely recommend him in the Mississauga area!!!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Great Dentist will take care of the legacy patients well

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

More than one occasion I have been left waiting a lengthy 30 min. This office was always punctual and respectful with Dr Novakovic. Not punctual with no real apology with this Dr Lo. Seemed willing to explain all the treatment needed. Oddly, I never needed that much treatment before, and he was somewhat pushy about it. I'm under the impression he is more inclined about making money then providing only necessary treatment. I will be looking for a 2nd opinion.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Lovely friendly and accommodating staff. Dr Lo. is an approachable dentist who takes the time to explain procedures. Unfortunately I get the impression that he recommends unnecessary treatment and has on occasion left me with chronic discomfort following a “required” treatment on a tooth that had previously caused me no pain.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

What a fantastic experience! Dr Lo is a great and caring professional. The best experience I have ever had!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr.Lo is a very caring and diligent dentist. He takes the time to explain things and make sure you are comfortable with treatment. I am always very happy with the treatment I receive and would recommend him highly to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr.Lo is amazing . He is very gentle and compassionate and his staff is equally caring. Highly recommend Dr. Lo!!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr Lo is amazing. I have spent a lot of time with him. He is caring and loves loves his me and my whole family. Patients for life!!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Always strives to do what's best for you. Very thorough in explaining things. Proficient in latest technology.

Dr. Alvin Lo's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients