Ratings for Dr. Alvin Lo

I don’t understand how a simple filling turned into the worst experience in my life. I’ve been in pain since I sat in his chair up until today, two weeks later! The front woman keeps telling me its normal... Oh and he's so expensive too.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Pleasant, articulate, good sense of humour, and on top of all that a great dentist

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

The new dentist and their team have dropped the ball after Dr. Darko N. left. No one answers the phone, appts are not kept, family appts are not booked for the same dates and patients are kept waiting. Darko was a long time excellent dentist and his team was dedicated. This has not moved over with the new provider. Going elsewhere for dental services.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

New dentist, took over from my old dentist. Not the same quality of care. I've been left 3 times now , waiting I his room 30 min. This never used to happen. I consider my professional time valuable and would rather dentist that respects other people's time. He may be new at this. Seems energetic. But could work on time managent. I am also of the mind he is more focused on treating more then may be necessary. And I've had now more then once been pushed towards Orthadontic care. even after stressing I'm not interested I will be going elsewhere.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

He is fantastic! Definitely recommend him in the Mississauga area!!!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Great Dentist will take care of the legacy patients well

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

More than one occasion I have been left waiting a lengthy 30 min. This office was always punctual and respectful with Dr Novakovic. Not punctual with no real apology with this Dr Lo. Seemed willing to explain all the treatment needed. Oddly, I never needed that much treatment before, and he was somewhat pushy about it. I'm under the impression he is more inclined about making money then providing only necessary treatment. I will be looking for a 2nd opinion.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Lovely friendly and accommodating staff. Dr Lo. is an approachable dentist who takes the time to explain procedures. Unfortunately I get the impression that he recommends unnecessary treatment and has on occasion left me with chronic discomfort following a “required” treatment on a tooth that had previously caused me no pain.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

What a fantastic experience! Dr Lo is a great and caring professional. The best experience I have ever had!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr.Lo is a very caring and diligent dentist. He takes the time to explain things and make sure you are comfortable with treatment. I am always very happy with the treatment I receive and would recommend him highly to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr. Alvin Lo's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med