Ratings for Dr. Allaudin Kamani

I have had chronic back pain in my sacro joint for 5 years. I tried everything from acupuncture to traction to massage and even medical marijuana. I saw Dr Kamani and since my last visit I have been 100% pain free for the last 2 months.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Helped my pain when no one else could. Very knowledgeable and good with a needle

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Best doctor - able to identify and eliminate chronic pain.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

The best Dr of any kind I have ever come across. Very very knowledgeable, very caring, and extremely accurate in diagnosing my pain. Magic

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Amazing doctor and his gatekeeper is funny and makes you feel welcome all the time.I have been seeing Dr.K for a year now and my lower back is much better, the doctor is knowledgeable caring and always there to greet you with a smile and pronounces your name sometime incorrect but over all AMAZING doctor and I would highly recommend

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Caring and compassionate doctor helped me with this pain that I have had for 10 plus years.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Dr. Kamani is a wonderful and caring doctor goes out of his way to help. Receptionist is kind and helpful always tries to accommodate around my tough schedule.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Kind and caring Dr. seems very knowledgeable ....receptionist needs to tone it down, obnoxious and a truckers mouth.

Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr Kamani is such a kind and caring doctor. He took the time to listen concerns and went above and beyond my expectations.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Dr. Allaudin Kamani's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med