Ratings for Dr. Allard

Great staff! Both doctor and secretary are very helpful and caring. I feel total confidence with up-and-coming surgery. Very punctual and got me an appointment quickly. I would recommend this doctor and office to anyone!!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

you are in good hands with dr allard he knows his stuff and communicates well i will certainly recommend him He knew i was nervous and he dealt with me in a calm manner

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Very competent and caring. Office Staff and Assistants in theatre for procedures gave positive assurances. Nothing but praise for the entire team. Concerning 'flow' - I am back in Palomino range. Thank you very much.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr. Allard was great, but his secretary was rude and short. Didn't seem to have much patients to deal with me. The best way to ruin your business is to have a rude person at your desk.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Very friendly staff and my appointment was right on time. Dr Allard made me feel comfortable and was very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Biggest flaw was the quoted recovery time. I was told 2-3 days for a teste removal. It was closer to 2-3 weeks for the incision to heal and not be painful when moving

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

My first time with a urologist and found Dr Allard to be very thorough. After my meeting with Dr Allard I came away with a complete understanding of my symptoms due to the clear way Dr Allard explained them and the time he took to answer my questions. As I have to have major surgery for the first time in my life I have all the confidence in the world after meeting Dr Allard.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I went in not knowing what to expect and came out - well informed, with options. and well respected. This was by far the best experience I've ever had with a Doctor! Dr. Allard was thorough and used clear language that I could understand. So grateful and I will be recommending Dr. Allard to my family and friends...

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Very nice to deal with. Had ensured i understood and was comfortable to ask any questions. Made me feel as at ease as possible. My time with him, never seemed rushed.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

A great doctor! I was referred to him after an ER visit and he found the problem immediately. Staff was fantastic and helpful and he put my at ease. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone. He clearly knows what he is talking about, you never feel rushed and he can answer any question!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr. Allard's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients