Ratings for Dr. Allard

Wonderful Doctor, very understanding, spends time with patients. Relax, good listener. I just had a kidney removal done by Dr. Allard , I would not have asked for a better Doctor. Thank you Doctor Allard. Wonderful staff too. Love you guys. Madeleine Agboton Neville.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

I was referred to Dt Allard by a highly regarded Urologist/surgeon for a a troublesome matter which required minor surgery. He responded very promptly for a consultation and follow up surgery. After a lifetime of medical experiences I can confidently recommend Dr Allard as a knowledgeable , polite and efficient professional. I cannot fault him, his staff or the modern clinic in the New Tower at StJoseph's Hospital.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr Allard is great to talk with, his staff don't return calls very promptly....frustrating....I always had to call back to get answers

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Great staff! Both doctor and secretary are very helpful and caring. I feel total confidence with up-and-coming surgery. Very punctual and got me an appointment quickly. I would recommend this doctor and office to anyone!!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

you are in good hands with dr allard he knows his stuff and communicates well i will certainly recommend him He knew i was nervous and he dealt with me in a calm manner

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Very competent and caring. Office Staff and Assistants in theatre for procedures gave positive assurances. Nothing but praise for the entire team. Concerning 'flow' - I am back in Palomino range. Thank you very much.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr. Allard was great, but his secretary was rude and short. Didn't seem to have much patients to deal with me. The best way to ruin your business is to have a rude person at your desk.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Very friendly staff and my appointment was right on time. Dr Allard made me feel comfortable and was very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Biggest flaw was the quoted recovery time. I was told 2-3 days for a teste removal. It was closer to 2-3 weeks for the incision to heal and not be painful when moving

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

My first time with a urologist and found Dr Allard to be very thorough. After my meeting with Dr Allard I came away with a complete understanding of my symptoms due to the clear way Dr Allard explained them and the time he took to answer my questions. As I have to have major surgery for the first time in my life I have all the confidence in the world after meeting Dr Allard.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Allard's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Amerigroup