Ratings for Dr. Christopher Allard

I was referred to Dr Allard from the ER. To start off they could not get my referral, so I lost a week there, once it was found, I got the appointment really fast. Then he says I have about a month to save kidney and gives referral for a procedure, which they fail to send the referral for untill we started tracing that around. The procedure apparently has to be done by Dr himself which he failed to know so we have more lost time there. Now I am left at limbo, as the office is not picking up and it has been 3 weeks since the CT scan, looking at which Dr Allard gave a month to a kidney. I wish I could rate him better, but unfortunately that's not the case.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

Very personable and informative. Performed laparoscopic removal of prostate. Rang my wife on her cell after the surgery and great bed side manner when he visited me after I was on the ward. I would recommend this doctor/surgeon. He has the right mix of caring, explaining the questions you ask of him, and checking in with you after you leave the hospital.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Great staff . Dr Allard very patient in explaining procedure & details.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

very satisfied with all interactions . His staff are excellent ( Madeline ) very prompt, helpful and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Couldn’t have better experience, Dr. Allard was even better than I had been told.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Wonderful Doctor, very understanding, spends time with patients. Relax, good listener. I just had a kidney removal done by Dr. Allard , I would not have asked for a better Doctor. Thank you Doctor Allard. Wonderful staff too. Love you guys. Madeleine Agboton Neville.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

I was referred to Dt Allard by a highly regarded Urologist/surgeon for a a troublesome matter which required minor surgery. He responded very promptly for a consultation and follow up surgery. After a lifetime of medical experiences I can confidently recommend Dr Allard as a knowledgeable , polite and efficient professional. I cannot fault him, his staff or the modern clinic in the New Tower at StJoseph's Hospital.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr Allard is great to talk with, his staff don't return calls very promptly....frustrating....I always had to call back to get answers

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Great staff! Both doctor and secretary are very helpful and caring. I feel total confidence with up-and-coming surgery. Very punctual and got me an appointment quickly. I would recommend this doctor and office to anyone!!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

you are in good hands with dr allard he knows his stuff and communicates well i will certainly recommend him He knew i was nervous and he dealt with me in a calm manner

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr. Christopher Allard's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients