Dr. Alisha Nachman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Alisha Nachman

I'm an active individual who sits at a desk longer than I would like in a day and I text a little too much. After really feeling the strain in my back I started going to Alisha Natchman about two months ago. Since then, it has made a huge difference in not only in my physical well being but my mental as well. As soon as you walk in the place just smells relaxing. Alisha was beyond easy to talk to and open up to not to mentioned she actually listened to what I had to say and worked on me accordingly. I have a nack for telling the genuine ones from the fakes, and she genuinely asks how I am doing when she asks about whats going on. Shes kind and professional, gentle but firm, knowledgeable yet eager to learn too letting me know shes doing more courses to get better at her craft which I think speaks to how invested she is in her clients. 10/10 would reccomend.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

I've had the pleasure of being treated by Dr. Alisha. She is very caring and warm. She truly tailors each visit to your needs and weekly activities. She does not simply adjust you and walk away. She utilizes multiple methods per session as she sees fit. I pinched a muscle just before a competition and I was amazed at how amazing I felt after her intervention and advice. Highly recommend her, especially if you play any sport or if you're active and need someone who offers you more than the "rest it and dont use it" advice.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

I work construction and have a recurring shoulder injury. Dr. Nachman got me back to optimal function faster than I thought was possible. I should've gone sooner, would've saved a lot of pain and time-off.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

Dr Alisha Nachman has been wonderful to work with - she treats our students so well and has been helping them maintain optimal health and mobility ~

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

AMAZING! Alisha is truly wonderful, so sweet and actually helps me get better. She does not money grab, she works to make you better and wants you to feel better! Love her & the clinic. I am a pole aerial athlete and have pulled muscles, popped things out, twisted my pelvis, and more, she has helped me through it all. She honestly has made it better!! SO thank you Alisha without you competition probably wouldn't be possible.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

I was recommended to Dr. Alisha at Lakeside Physiotherapy and Massage for chiropractic care. I am a 55 year old woman with arthitic issues in my neck and lower back who has worked in manufacturing since 1998. I needed help badly. Travelling from Newmarket to Oakville to see Dr. Alisha seems a bit extreme being there are many in Newmarket I could have chosen, but why would I go anywhere else, when I am so pleased with her work and ethics? She is new, refreshing, extremely kind and courteous. Her many techniques and style of approach and treatment is exceptional. All questions are answered with patience and knowledge in laymen's terms. Never does a visit feel rushed. She glides around her table with great efficiency and competence all the while treating you as not only a patient but a friend. Because she is new and building, wait times cease to exist. The chiropractic field is very lucky to have such a wonderful person amongst them.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

Dr. Alisha Nachman treats myself and my husband. She is very professional- always on time. Her treatment program has helped us with our misalignments, injuries and joints.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Alisha by my trainer after incurring an injury, I was fortunate to find her. After being treated by her I’m back in action. I was sure it would be a long recovery, but I’m at one hundred percent in just a few weeks. Friendly, caring and knows what she’s doing.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2018

Dr. Alisha really took the time to tailor a treatment plan to fit both my chiropractic needs and availability. Within a few weeks of regularly scheduled visits I am feeling amazing and have the tools to continue the feel good benefits from home. She is extremely warm, kind, caring and absolutely loves what she does. I feel confident in her care and will continue to see her.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Dr. Alisha is unlike any chiropractor I've ever been to. She spends time with you and doesn't just adjust! She gave me exercises and stretches that helped me immensely after I hurt my back. Thank you Dr. Alisha :)

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Dr. Alisha Nachman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Alisha Nachman has always had a passion for health, movement and the human body. Born and raised in Oakville, Alisha grew up as a classical ballet dancer, training at a professional level while studying at High School. Continuing her education at McMaster University, she completed a Bachelors degree in Kinesiology with Honours, and a minor in psychology. She then went on to pursue her childhood dream of becoming a chiropractor. Dr. Nachman attended the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (CMCC) where she earned her Doctor of Chiropractic Degree with clinic honours. During her time at CMCC, she became a certified Functional Range ConditioningTM mobility specialist (FRCms). Dr. Nachman is a strong advocate of the chiropractic adjustment; she offers both spinal and extremity manipulation to her patients along with manual therapy, soft tissue therapy, cupping and rehabilitative exercises. She is an enthusiastic believer in treating the body as a whole- not just the pain-generating site. Dr. Nachman promotes prevention strategies through her care in order to reduce injury from activities of daily living and sports. In her spare time, Alisha leads an active lifestyle and is usually found practicing her handstands in a hot yoga class or rock climbing.

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2015)
  • McMaster University (Grad. 2009)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.