Ratings for Dr. Alisha Nachman

Dr Alisha worked on my TMJ and was amazing. My jaw does not lock or crack anymore. She works on more than my jaw when I see her. She is holistic and is more than a Chiropractor

flag | Submitted October 21, 2019

She is a great chiropractor and very much focused on patient well being. Dr. Alisha helped with my recurring sore neck (too many hours in front of a computer!). What makes her special is that she also probed to ensure that she was treating any other aliments or issues (which included a past torn muscle that never fully healed). I never feel rushed and always come away from my visits feeling way better than when I enter. I would highly recommend visiting Dr. Alisha.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2019

Dr. Alisha is a very hands on chiropractor in more than just the sense of physically adjusting you. She will tailor treatment based on your activities, and will recommend additional things you can do at home to mitigate any effects of your daily life (e.g. Sitting too much at your office job.) She's helped me regain mobility in my upper back, and I highly recommend her services to those who have a more active lifestyle.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2019

Dr. Alisha Nachman is an excellent chiropractor. I injured my left knee training for a marathon and I also had back problems due to the nature of my occupation. Luckily, I was referred to Dr. Alisha around January and after a 3 weeks of treatment, I have gotten so much better. Not only was she effective, she also educated me about certain things and gave me great advice how to prevent injuries. Overall, my experience was awesome and I highly recommend her. Also doesn't hurt that she's gorgeous.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2019

I've been seeing Dr. Alisha Nachman for several months for severe back pain from a work related injury. Dr. Alisha was very clear in the initial plan of treatment and rational for the injury, since working with her I have had a significant reduction in pain and increase in my mobility. I am able to walk without pain now. Thank you Dr. Alisha

flag | Submitted February 14, 2019

Just wow. I cannot say enough amazing things about this doc. On time, extremely professional, knows her stuff and most importantly she really cares. I hurt my back at the gym and within a week Dr. Alisha had me back up and running. Extremely skilled and highly recommended

flag | Submitted January 7, 2019

I highly recommend Dr. Alisha Nachman at lakeside Physiotherapy & Massage. I was suffering with neck and back pain from exercise injuries that prevented me from getting proper rest at night. After three visits I was restored back to normal. Dr. Alisha is extremely thorough with her assessment and took the time to answer all my questions and concerns. She is very knowledgeable and kind. Her rates are very competitive. Given how effective her treatments are, it was well worth it. Thank you Dr. Alisha!!!!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2018

I'm an active individual who sits at a desk longer than I would like in a day and I text a little too much. After really feeling the strain in my back I started going to Alisha Natchman about two months ago. Since then, it has made a huge difference in not only in my physical well being but my mental as well. As soon as you walk in the place just smells relaxing. Alisha was beyond easy to talk to and open up to not to mentioned she actually listened to what I had to say and worked on me accordingly. I have a nack for telling the genuine ones from the fakes, and she genuinely asks how I am doing when she asks about whats going on. Shes kind and professional, gentle but firm, knowledgeable yet eager to learn too letting me know shes doing more courses to get better at her craft which I think speaks to how invested she is in her clients. 10/10 would reccomend.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

I've had the pleasure of being treated by Dr. Alisha. She is very caring and warm. She truly tailors each visit to your needs and weekly activities. She does not simply adjust you and walk away. She utilizes multiple methods per session as she sees fit. I pinched a muscle just before a competition and I was amazed at how amazing I felt after her intervention and advice. Highly recommend her, especially if you play any sport or if you're active and need someone who offers you more than the "rest it and dont use it" advice.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

I work construction and have a recurring shoulder injury. Dr. Nachman got me back to optimal function faster than I thought was possible. I should've gone sooner, would've saved a lot of pain and time-off.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

Dr. Alisha Nachman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Alisha Nachman has always had a passion for health, movement and the human body. Born and raised in Oakville, Alisha grew up as a classical ballet dancer, training at a professional level while studying at High School. Continuing her education at McMaster University, she completed a Bachelors degree in Kinesiology with Honours, and a minor in psychology. She then went on to pursue her childhood dream of becoming a chiropractor. Dr. Nachman attended the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (CMCC) where she earned her Doctor of Chiropractic Degree with clinic honours. During her time at CMCC, she became a certified Functional Range ConditioningTM mobility specialist (FRCms). Dr. Nachman is a strong advocate of the chiropractic adjustment; she offers both spinal and extremity manipulation to her patients along with manual therapy, soft tissue therapy, cupping and rehabilitative exercises. She is an enthusiastic believer in treating the body as a whole- not just the pain-generating site. Dr. Nachman promotes prevention strategies through her care in order to reduce injury from activities of daily living and sports. In her spare time, Alisha leads an active lifestyle and is usually found practicing her handstands in a hot yoga class or rock climbing.

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2015)
  • McMaster University (Grad. 2009)