Dr. Alisha Nachman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Alisha Nachman

Dr Alisha helped me so much with my neck pain with her adjustments and soft tissue work! I highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

I saw Dr. Alisha for low back pain. In 5 treatments I was back on the golf course. I Highly recommend Dr. Alisha! You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Alisha is now at Lakeside Physio in Oakville. It is great to have her back to keep my body functioning at its best!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

The most passionate doctor I have ever met. She fixed me. I would highly recommend Dr. Alisha!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

In my opinion the absolute best! incredibly knowledgeable and strong hands-on skills.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Dr Alisha is knowledgeable & informative.She clearly explained my situation & suggested the best therapy for the condition. She performed the procedure which helped me to manage my acute pain.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I suffered vertigo for the first time in my life. It was terrifying waking up and feeling so dizzy that it made me sick. Thank heavens for Dr. Alisha. She was quickly able to identify my condition as BPPV and in one treatment she reduced my dizziness by 50%... 3 treatments later it was gone completely!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH Dr. Alisha- you are a life saver!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr. Nachman is amazing! So friendly and so caring. She helped me a lot with my tendonitis! She's the best!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I've been working on improving back pain and discomfort with Dr. Alisha for the past month and she is just wonderful! Super friendly, very informative, feel relief after every appointment. Before I first came in, I was constantly waking up at night from back pain and now I can get a full night's sleep. Thank you Dr. Alisha!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I had a serious lower back pain just 2 days prior to my road trip to Orlando Florida. I was not able to move put driving aside. I was worried as how I am going to drive but thanks to Dr Alisha, she used her magic wand and there I go. I drove 40 hours back and forth without any issues. The technique she used to cure my back injury was instantaneous. I am coming here for follow up sessions to make sure it is properly healed. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Dr. Alisha Nachman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Alisha Nachman has always had a passion for health, movement and the human body. Born and raised in Oakville, Alisha grew up as a classical ballet dancer, training at a professional level while studying at High School. Continuing her education at McMaster University, she completed a Bachelors degree in Kinesiology with Honours, and a minor in psychology. She then went on to pursue her childhood dream of becoming a chiropractor. Dr. Nachman attended the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (CMCC) where she earned her Doctor of Chiropractic Degree with clinic honours. During her time at CMCC, she became a certified Functional Range ConditioningTM mobility specialist (FRCms). Dr. Nachman is a strong advocate of the chiropractic adjustment; she offers both spinal and extremity manipulation to her patients along with manual therapy, soft tissue therapy, cupping and rehabilitative exercises. She is an enthusiastic believer in treating the body as a whole- not just the pain-generating site. Dr. Nachman promotes prevention strategies through her care in order to reduce injury from activities of daily living and sports. In her spare time, Alisha leads an active lifestyle and is usually found practicing her handstands in a hot yoga class or rock climbing.

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2015)
  • McMaster University (Grad. 2009)

• BCBS Massachusetts