Ratings for Dr. Alisha Nachman

In my opinion the absolute best! incredibly knowledgeable and strong hands-on skills.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Dr Alisha is knowledgeable & informative.She clearly explained my situation & suggested the best therapy for the condition. She performed the procedure which helped me to manage my acute pain.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I suffered vertigo for the first time in my life. It was terrifying waking up and feeling so dizzy that it made me sick. Thank heavens for Dr. Alisha. She was quickly able to identify my condition as BPPV and in one treatment she reduced my dizziness by 50%... 3 treatments later it was gone completely!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH Dr. Alisha- you are a life saver!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr. Nachman is amazing! So friendly and so caring. She helped me a lot with my tendonitis! She's the best!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I've been working on improving back pain and discomfort with Dr. Alisha for the past month and she is just wonderful! Super friendly, very informative, feel relief after every appointment. Before I first came in, I was constantly waking up at night from back pain and now I can get a full night's sleep. Thank you Dr. Alisha!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I had a serious lower back pain just 2 days prior to my road trip to Orlando Florida. I was not able to move put driving aside. I was worried as how I am going to drive but thanks to Dr Alisha, she used her magic wand and there I go. I drove 40 hours back and forth without any issues. The technique she used to cure my back injury was instantaneous. I am coming here for follow up sessions to make sure it is properly healed. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Alisha for chronic neck pain for over a month now and started improving from the first visit. She is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain her treatments. She is friendly, professional - a wonderful Doctor who has helped me greatly! I would highly her recommend Dr. Nachman to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

I am a Chiropractor and receive treatment from my colleague Dr. Alisha Nachman. She has done a phenomenal job with treating my low back pain and neck pain. She is friendly, knowledgeable and reliable! -Dr. Mandeep Braich

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr. Alisha is great, I have had hip pain for years that I thought that would just have to live with. Dr. Alisha has shown me stretches and workout tips to avoid further injury. I would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Alisha to anyone. I workout 6 days a week in kickboxing/boxing and conditioning. She works with me to keep my body going.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr. Alisha Nachman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Alisha Nachman has always had a passion for health, movement and the human body. Born and raised in Oakville, Alisha grew up as a classical ballet dancer, training at a professional level while studying at High School. Continuing her education at McMaster University, she completed a Bachelors degree in Kinesiology with Honours, and a minor in psychology. She then went on to pursue her childhood dream of becoming a chiropractor. Dr. Nachman attended the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (CMCC) where she earned her Doctor of Chiropractic Degree with clinic honours. During her time at CMCC, she became a certified Functional Range ConditioningTM mobility specialist (FRCms). Dr. Nachman is a strong advocate of the chiropractic adjustment; she offers both spinal and extremity manipulation to her patients along with manual therapy, soft tissue therapy, cupping and rehabilitative exercises. She is an enthusiastic believer in treating the body as a whole- not just the pain-generating site. Dr. Nachman promotes prevention strategies through her care in order to reduce injury from activities of daily living and sports. In her spare time, Alisha leads an active lifestyle and is usually found practicing her handstands in a hot yoga class or rock climbing.

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2015)
  • McMaster University (Grad. 2009)