Dr. Alisha Nachman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Alisha Nachman

Dr. Alisha Nachman treats myself and my husband. She is very professional- always on time. Her treatment program has helped us with our misalignments, injuries and joints.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Alisha by my trainer after incurring an injury, I was fortunate to find her. After being treated by her I’m back in action. I was sure it would be a long recovery, but I’m at one hundred percent in just a few weeks. Friendly, caring and knows what she’s doing.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2018

Dr. Alisha really took the time to tailor a treatment plan to fit both my chiropractic needs and availability. Within a few weeks of regularly scheduled visits I am feeling amazing and have the tools to continue the feel good benefits from home. She is extremely warm, kind, caring and absolutely loves what she does. I feel confident in her care and will continue to see her.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Dr. Alisha is unlike any chiropractor I've ever been to. She spends time with you and doesn't just adjust! She gave me exercises and stretches that helped me immensely after I hurt my back. Thank you Dr. Alisha :)

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Dr Alisha helped me so much with my neck pain with her adjustments and soft tissue work! I highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

I saw Dr. Alisha for low back pain. In 5 treatments I was back on the golf course. I Highly recommend Dr. Alisha! You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Alisha is now at Lakeside Physio in Oakville. It is great to have her back to keep my body functioning at its best!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

The most passionate doctor I have ever met. She fixed me. I would highly recommend Dr. Alisha!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

In my opinion the absolute best! incredibly knowledgeable and strong hands-on skills.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Dr Alisha is knowledgeable & informative.She clearly explained my situation & suggested the best therapy for the condition. She performed the procedure which helped me to manage my acute pain.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Alisha Nachman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Alisha Nachman has always had a passion for health, movement and the human body. Born and raised in Oakville, Alisha grew up as a classical ballet dancer, training at a professional level while studying at High School. Continuing her education at McMaster University, she completed a Bachelors degree in Kinesiology with Honours, and a minor in psychology. She then went on to pursue her childhood dream of becoming a chiropractor. Dr. Nachman attended the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (CMCC) where she earned her Doctor of Chiropractic Degree with clinic honours. During her time at CMCC, she became a certified Functional Range ConditioningTM mobility specialist (FRCms). Dr. Nachman is a strong advocate of the chiropractic adjustment; she offers both spinal and extremity manipulation to her patients along with manual therapy, soft tissue therapy, cupping and rehabilitative exercises. She is an enthusiastic believer in treating the body as a whole- not just the pain-generating site. Dr. Nachman promotes prevention strategies through her care in order to reduce injury from activities of daily living and sports. In her spare time, Alisha leads an active lifestyle and is usually found practicing her handstands in a hot yoga class or rock climbing.

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2015)
  • McMaster University (Grad. 2009)