Ratings for Dr. Alina Solomiychuk

I had to make an emergency visit to this clinic as my dentist was on holidays. Dr. Alina was very nice and friendly. She did the exam and took her time to explain my treatment options. I felt like she truly cared therefore I will be returning to see Dr. Alina for further treatment.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

I just switched my dentist due to relocation and can not be happier. Dr. Alina is highly skilled, compassioned, and personable dentist. I am so happy we found her because my girls love her, she is amazingt with kids. Overall, great office!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Best experience so far with the dentist. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Dr. Alina was very kind and patient during my visit. She explained everything that was going to happen and always checked if I was feeling ok during my procedure. She was very professional overall and I'll definitely come back to see her in six months. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

Dr. Alina is an amazing dentist. I had the best experience, she is gentle and gives the best painless injections. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Alina Solomiychuk's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal