Dr. Ali Shakib

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ali Shakib

My special thanks to Dr. Shakib and his wonderful staff for the excellent job he did on my daughter’s teeth. My daughter( Melika) had a bad experience with her previous dentist who filled out cavity but the tooth broke later. I remember the first time when Melika appeared on Dr. Shakib office, she had a bit of anxiety, but Dr. took time to explain everything to her in detail of what needed to be done very kindly; It caused first of all to overcome her fear of dental visits and secondary feel more comfortable with the procedure. Melika was pleased with her final result of Dr. Shakib expertise in the filling and Cosmetic dental work. My daughter’s satisfaction with his amazing job, this time brought her for extraction of wisdom teeth. A big thank you for taking out 4 wisdom teeth so nicely in one session without any pain or discomfort, it was a surprising super job for a teenager! I will recommend Dr. Shakib, the best Cosmetic specialist, to everyone! Soheila and Melika

flag | Submitted February 1, 2019

Great and honest Dr. Ali SHAKIB. The clinic is so clean very approachable and friendly hygienist and receptionist. Every time I got there, they have sweet smile and I feel like they treat me as a family. Very affordable. I highly recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Dr Shakib and his staff are the most professional , experienced and punctual team ever. I needed a complicated procedure -for which I was referred to several other dentists- and finally here all was taken care of so well. I am totally satisfied with the treatment and service I received. Also I got a good deal on the bleaching . The process was harder than I thought , but I forgot all about it once I saw my shiny pearly teeth! It was worth every cent and every second of my time and I m definitely doing it again. Thank you Brookdale Dental Office!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

Staff are responsive, and the dentists are knowledgeable and caring. They explained me the process by details. Never been disappointed, truly trust them, and absolutely love my smile now.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Make sure about prices before seeing him or you'll be given a shocking bill.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

After a long time my wife finally got her smile , thanks to dr Ali shakib and his excellent staff. He is very professional and well intuned with the latest in dentistry. With my experience with him i will certainly recommend any friends to him.we are seniors and finally we have what we need to smile againg thanks dr Ali we will came again

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr. Ali Shakib's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients