Ratings for Dr. ALI McFADYEN

Dr. Ali is a great Doctor of the feet and I recommend her for good foot care.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2019

Came because of the reviews, stayed because of Dr. Ali McFADYEN and her clinic.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2019

What a wonderful person and Doctor. Really special and really cares. She taught me so much about my feet and why I was having so much trouble, it was truly amazing. The clinic is busy, modern and professional with helpful staff who even make you fresh coffee, what more can I say?

flag | Submitted June 11, 2019

I have been coming to this clinic to see Dr. Ali for over a year now and I must say that my feet are in great shape. Thanks.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2019

I was considering having bunion surgery until I met Ali. She got me to buy orthotics and start wearing sensible shoes. She taught me so much about my feet that I did not know and I am really glad that I did not opt for surgery.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2019

I was able to obtain a surgery on my ingrown toenail at short notice with Dr. Ali and she was a godsend. She explained everything in a calm, reassuring manner that I was totally at ease throughout the entire procedure and I felt no pain whatsoever as I am the consummate coward. Thanks to Ali and everyone else that works there as they were absolutely brilliant.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

Dr. Mcfadyen has been a real game changer as I have suffered from foot pain for longer than I can remember and have run the gauntlet of so-called foot specialists to no avail. That was until I met Ali who literally got me back on my feet again and I am back to enjoying my life and returning to the activities that I thought that I would never be able to do again. Thanks so much and her clinic is also very good. Friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2019

This clinic is very busy but well organized and you very rarely have to wait to see your Doctor. I found the place due to their excellent reviews and didn't know who I would be assigned to, but I was given Dr. Ali and she is excellent. Young, thorough and spent the first hour doing a thorough exam and educating me about my feet, that I was putting more weight on my right foot and that one of my legs was longer than the other. Didn't know that one. I recommend Ali highly and the entire clinic. Fresh coffee and muffins helps pass the time when you are getting your foot soak.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2019

Hands down the absolute best foot care clinic in Toronto and Ali is my saviour who has helped me more than words can express and I am deeply grateful. The whole clinic is just amazing and I highly recommend this place.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2019

Ali's care that she provided me was amazing. She is thorough and precise and really made sure that I fully understood my condition and treatment options. I will definitely recommend Ali to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2019

Dr. ALI McFADYEN's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Commercial Insurance Company