Ratings for Dr. ALI McFADYEN

Have had many treatments so far from Ali and I am happy and impressed with her professionalism and dedication. She has cured my heel pain and I am continuing to come and get pampered with nail and foot treatments. I recommend Ali at Academy.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I usually see another Chiropodist at the clinic but I ended up with Aly that day and I received such good service I am going to stay with her. She is pleasant and really puts a lot of effort into our sessions and I appreciate that. Thanks.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I was very satisfied with my care which Dr. Ali provided me and the whole clinic is good.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I have been blessed to have become a patient of Dr. McFadyen. Great clinic, staff and Ali was absolutely wonderful in every way. I was not rushed, every procedure was explained in detail and I left knowing more about my feet yI ever thought possible.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I was lucky as I didn't have a booked apointment and walked in the clinic and they happened to have a cancellation. After some paperwork I was seen by Dr. McFayden who was very thorough and explained everything in detail. Not once did I feel rushed or pressured to buy expensive orthotics and my foot problems were managed better than I expected. Thanks Ali.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

I happened to find this gem of a foot doctor at this amazing clinic just around the corner from where I live. Also, they are open on Sundays which works perfectly with my schedule. Ali is fantastic and really knows her stuff. Thank you so much for your great service.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I love Ali as my foot doctor. She knows what she is doing and I really appreciate that.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Ali for several months for treatment of corns and my nails. Ali is caring and thorough and explains everything to me and I am very happy with her treatments and would definitely recommend her services to others.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I recently had the pleasure of being treated by this delightful foot doctor. The clinic is clean, modern and efficient with lots of happy smiles. Ali was thorough, kind and very knowledgeable who took her time and addressed all of my concerns. This is a good clinic and Ali is great, 5+ stars for sure!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. McFadyen is assertive, professional and very helpful. She takes the time to explain the theory behind her recommendations, which is much appreciated. I have seen many chiropodists, including several others at this clinic, and she was easily the best.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Dr. ALI McFADYEN's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients