Dr. ALI McFADYEN

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. ALI McFADYEN

Excellent service from an excellent doctor and friendly staff and great clinic.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

I consulted Ali for several issues with my feet, thyworst being several painful warts. She provided several options and patiently explained everything in detail in language that I could understand. Within several visits I was cured but I still come for a medical pedicure which makes my feet great and look great. I look forward to my next visit with Dr. Ali.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

I am really impressed with the level of service provided by Ali and everyone at the clinic. The clinic is modern and clean which is a big plus.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

My experience with Dr. Ali has been nothing less than exceptional.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

I just received my second pair of orthotics from Dr. Ali and they are fantastic. Fit like a glove and this place is exceptional.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

Ali is friendly, skilled and provides a lot of informative information about your feet. Overall experience was excellent and I recommend her service highly.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

I have been blessed to have found Dr. Ali by chance from the internet. She is such a sweet, delicate, intelligent Doctor. She never stops educating me about my condition, feet and footwear. Pleasant, down to earth northern girl who has a passion for her service. She has helped me immensely and I would recommend her to everyone. Also this clinic on a whole is a game changer. Most incredible experience for a medical establishment from top to bottom. Efficient, clean and professional staff that are always there to help you with a smile. Never had to wait once, even when you are early. I could go on for a long time about Ali, but the last thing that I will say is that she is drop dead gorgeous!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

I was treated like a king by Ali and her crew. Her knowledge and dedication really impressed me and the clinic is state-of-art and spotlessly clean. I have recommended Ali to several of my friends and they have always been happy with her service. Thanks.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Gentle, kind and passionate. When I am in her presence I know that she is 100% devoted to helping me and explaining everything in such a way that I fully comprehend. Such a joy to visit this entire clinic!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Gentle, sweet young lady who has helped me immensely. Someone that I look forward to visiting who always is patient and thorough and never rushes me. The other thing that I impressed with, is that they are on time and I never have to wait. Actually I make them wait as I get my coffee and muffin. Thanks Ali from Robert!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr. ALI McFADYEN's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients