Dr. ALI McFADYEN

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. ALI McFADYEN

My experience with Dr. Ali was good and the service from the staff and clinic was good.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

I am very happy with the service that Dr. Ali has provided. Thorough in her assessment and explained everything in detail and made sure that I understood. She suggested orthotics but never pressured me. She made it my decision after confidentiality explaining why they would help my condition. The rest of the clinic is outstanding and the staff are pleasant and attentive. I would have no problem sending my family or friends to see Ali.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Incredible customer service from Ali and the whole clinic. This is a Doctor’s office that you genuinely look forward and enjoy visiting. Kudos to the entire organization.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

I think that I can nearly call Dr. Ali my friend. She is thorough and makes sure that you absolutely know what your problem is and what she expects from you. All in all, everything about the staff and clinic and Ali are excellent. Kudos to all!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

I have been very satisfied with the foot care that I have received from Ali. The staff and clinic are well managed and customer care is second to none.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I was referred to Ali by my friend and so far I am pleased with my care and this office. She is hard working and has solved all of my problems thus far.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Have had many treatments so far from Ali and I am happy and impressed with her professionalism and dedication. She has cured my heel pain and I am continuing to come and get pampered with nail and foot treatments. I recommend Ali at Academy.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I usually see another Chiropodist at the clinic but I ended up with Aly that day and I received such good service I am going to stay with her. She is pleasant and really puts a lot of effort into our sessions and I appreciate that. Thanks.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I was very satisfied with my care which Dr. Ali provided me and the whole clinic is good.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I have been blessed to have become a patient of Dr. McFadyen. Great clinic, staff and Ali was absolutely wonderful in every way. I was not rushed, every procedure was explained in detail and I left knowing more about my feet yI ever thought possible.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr. ALI McFADYEN's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Medico