Ratings for Dr. ALI McFADYEN

I have been blessed to have become a patient of Dr. McFadyen. Great clinic, staff and Ali was absolutely wonderful in every way. I was not rushed, every procedure was explained in detail and I left knowing more about my feet yI ever thought possible.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I was lucky as I didn't have a booked apointment and walked in the clinic and they happened to have a cancellation. After some paperwork I was seen by Dr. McFayden who was very thorough and explained everything in detail. Not once did I feel rushed or pressured to buy expensive orthotics and my foot problems were managed better than I expected. Thanks Ali.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

I happened to find this gem of a foot doctor at this amazing clinic just around the corner from where I live. Also, they are open on Sundays which works perfectly with my schedule. Ali is fantastic and really knows her stuff. Thank you so much for your great service.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I love Ali as my foot doctor. She knows what she is doing and I really appreciate that.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Ali for several months for treatment of corns and my nails. Ali is caring and thorough and explains everything to me and I am very happy with her treatments and would definitely recommend her services to others.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I recently had the pleasure of being treated by this delightful foot doctor. The clinic is clean, modern and efficient with lots of happy smiles. Ali was thorough, kind and very knowledgeable who took her time and addressed all of my concerns. This is a good clinic and Ali is great, 5+ stars for sure!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. McFadyen is assertive, professional and very helpful. She takes the time to explain the theory behind her recommendations, which is much appreciated. I have seen many chiropodists, including several others at this clinic, and she was easily the best.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Recently went to see this foot doctor and was very appreciative. Found this place from the internet and was top rated. First, this place is busy but organized as I was greeted warmly and the induction paper work was handled efficiently and timely. Ali was my doctor and she was sweet, smart and attractive which is a bonus. Great exam and treatment and explained everything and I am now waiting for orthotics and getting physiotherapy and I am getting better, thank God and Ali and everyone.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr. Ali is extremely polite, knowledgeably and helpful. My visit was not rushed and she was very thorough and I am satisfied and if anyone of my friend needs a good foot doctor, I will recommend Ali. Thanks.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I have been a patient of Academy for many years and I just had Ali as my Doctor for the first time and I found her to be excellent. She was so good that I booked my next appointment with her and there are many great doctors here. Thanks Ali.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Dr. ALI McFADYEN's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients