Ratings for Dr. Ali Fatemi

Dr. Fatemi and his team were kind, pleasant and knowledgeable. They took the time to explain everything and put me at ease as a nervous, and in certainly deep pain, patient. I would not hesitate to go back to him and his team for anything further.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

My hero! Zero pain and and helped me out in a pinch. Hopefully I'll never need another root canal but if I do - Dr. Fatemi will be the one to do it

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr. Fatemi is outstanding and very professional. He made sure I understood everything that I needed to. My procedure was a bit complicated in that the tooth had root canal work on it previously (years before), and also was on a tooth that had been crowned. Thanks to Dr. Fatemi's expertise and skill all was completed without complication. Also, all of the office staff and Assistants are great - helpful and knowledgeable. I would recommend Alliance and Dr. Fatemi to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I had heard numerous horror stories about root canal procedures, so of course I was somewhat apprehensive going in. Crystal and Dr. Fatemi were amazing, so kind, gentle and very reasurring. They both explained the procedure, answered all my questions and worked together like a well oiled machine. I highly recommend them. The rest of the staff were very efficent, making the overall experience less stressful. Thank you very much, Alliance Dental.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
Fantastic review! Thank you for taking the time to write it. We will be sure to let Crystal and Dr. Fatemi know that they work well together :)

Submitted December 28, 2016

Incredibly kind, patient, and caring individual. Exceptionally knowledgeable, as confirmed by my own dentist and my dentist's staff. The best!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
Amazing review and we thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did and most importantly, letting other patients know too!

Submitted December 19, 2016

It is never fun but very impressed with all the staff and the Doctor- if you need a root canal this is the place to go !

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
We are always here for all your emergency needs :)

Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr. Fatemi was exceptionally kind, patient and understanding.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

I had to have a root canal done by Dr Fatemi, he made me feel really comfortable and checked on me throughout the procedure, one of the nicest doctors I've met. Also really friendly staff and assistant.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Well done and glad he could see me so quickly and be accommodating to my needs.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
Thank you for your review and hope you are doing well :)

Submitted November 2, 2016

Going to the dentist was never a pleasurable experience however having a root canal treatment done by Dr. Fatemi was relaxed and I was made to feel comfortable at every stage. I may possible have another root canal treatment to get done and I will definitely be returning to see Dr. Fatemi in the future. The over all experience of Alliance dental was excellent and Jennifer was extremely helpful and forthcoming with information throughout the procedure. Highly recommend both Dr Fatemi and Alliance for treatment.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Dr. Ali Fatemi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Fatemi graduated in 2003 from Tabriz University in Iran and completed his 3 year Endodontic Residency there in 2005. After graduation in 2008, he had a successful endodontic practice for 7 years. In 2014 he passed the equivalency exams of Canada for general dentistry. In 2015, he was accepted in the Dental Specialty Assessment and Training Program at the University of Toronto. Currently, he is a fellow member of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada; he is a licensed Endodontist in Ontario and is a member of the ODA. He is a part-time clinical instructor at the department of Endodontics in the University of Toronto.

• English
  • Persian

• Tabriz University of Medical Sciences (Grad. 2005)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2015)

HealthPartners