Ratings for Dr. Ali Fatemi

I had to have a root canal done by Dr Fatemi, he made me feel really comfortable and checked on me throughout the procedure, one of the nicest doctors I've met. Also really friendly staff and assistant.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Well done and glad he could see me so quickly and be accommodating to my needs.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Dr. Ali Fatemi

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
Thank you for your review and hope you are doing well :)

Submitted November 2, 2016

Going to the dentist was never a pleasurable experience however having a root canal treatment done by Dr. Fatemi was relaxed and I was made to feel comfortable at every stage. I may possible have another root canal treatment to get done and I will definitely be returning to see Dr. Fatemi in the future. The over all experience of Alliance dental was excellent and Jennifer was extremely helpful and forthcoming with information throughout the procedure. Highly recommend both Dr Fatemi and Alliance for treatment.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

I was very happy and felt comfortable talking about my options for the root canal. Being able to see the before and after results on the tv screen were fantastic.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Dr. Ali Fatemi

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
Thank for Dr. Fatemi's first review!!! We appreciate the time you took on rating us and we are happy to hear that you were pleased with the treatment provided to you. Thank you for your high ratings :)

Submitted October 17, 2016

Dr. Ali Fatemi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Fatemi graduated in 2003 from Tabriz University in Iran and completed his 3 year Endodontic Residency there in 2005. After graduation in 2008, he had a successful endodontic practice for 7 years. In 2014 he passed the equivalency exams of Canada for general dentistry. In 2015, he was accepted in the Dental Specialty Assessment and Training Program at the University of Toronto. Currently, he is a fellow member of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada; he is a licensed Endodontist in Ontario and is a member of the ODA. He is a part-time clinical instructor at the department of Endodontics in the University of Toronto.

• English
  • Persian

• Tabriz University of Medical Sciences (Grad. 2005)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2015)