Ratings for Dr. Ali Fatemi

The clinic was able to accomodate me on very short notice so this was much appreciated. He was very patient and explained things well. His staff were very thoughtful and explained things to me as I went along. I would recommend.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I was very impressed with EVERYTHING in the clinic. Thank you to the good Doctor and staff. Great job well done! Mary Loftus

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

My experience with Dr Fatemi and staff was an excellent one! I was was early for my appointment but the receptionist started the process immediately. Dental assistant Kiran then brought me to the room and once we were finished with the history etc Dr Fatemi came and explained my options very concisely. It was as pleasant an experience that a root canal can be and I would definitely go back if needed again! (But hopefully not)

Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
Amazing review and thank you for taking the time to write about your pleasant experience. Dr. Fatemi and Kiran value your comments. Take care!

Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr. Fatemi and his team were kind, pleasant and knowledgeable. They took the time to explain everything and put me at ease as a nervous, and in certainly deep pain, patient. I would not hesitate to go back to him and his team for anything further.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

My hero! Zero pain and and helped me out in a pinch. Hopefully I'll never need another root canal but if I do - Dr. Fatemi will be the one to do it

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr. Fatemi is outstanding and very professional. He made sure I understood everything that I needed to. My procedure was a bit complicated in that the tooth had root canal work on it previously (years before), and also was on a tooth that had been crowned. Thanks to Dr. Fatemi's expertise and skill all was completed without complication. Also, all of the office staff and Assistants are great - helpful and knowledgeable. I would recommend Alliance and Dr. Fatemi to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I had heard numerous horror stories about root canal procedures, so of course I was somewhat apprehensive going in. Crystal and Dr. Fatemi were amazing, so kind, gentle and very reasurring. They both explained the procedure, answered all my questions and worked together like a well oiled machine. I highly recommend them. The rest of the staff were very efficent, making the overall experience less stressful. Thank you very much, Alliance Dental.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
Fantastic review! Thank you for taking the time to write it. We will be sure to let Crystal and Dr. Fatemi know that they work well together :)

Submitted December 28, 2016

Incredibly kind, patient, and caring individual. Exceptionally knowledgeable, as confirmed by my own dentist and my dentist's staff. The best!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
Amazing review and we thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did and most importantly, letting other patients know too!

Submitted December 19, 2016

It is never fun but very impressed with all the staff and the Doctor- if you need a root canal this is the place to go !

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
We are always here for all your emergency needs :)

Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr. Fatemi was exceptionally kind, patient and understanding.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Dr. Ali Fatemi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Fatemi graduated in 2003 from Tabriz University in Iran and completed his 3 year Endodontic Residency there in 2005. After graduation in 2008, he had a successful endodontic practice for 7 years. In 2014 he passed the equivalency exams of Canada for general dentistry. In 2015, he was accepted in the Dental Specialty Assessment and Training Program at the University of Toronto. Currently, he is a fellow member of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada; he is a licensed Endodontist in Ontario and is a member of the ODA. He is a part-time clinical instructor at the department of Endodontics in the University of Toronto.

• English
  • Persian

• Tabriz University of Medical Sciences (Grad. 2005)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2015)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.