Ratings for Dr. Ali Fatemi

the treatment was thoroughly explained throughout and was completed efficiently and pain free

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Having an old root canal done due to an infection certainly has never been on the top of my list of fun things to. The staff were knowledgable and friendly. The procedure was pain free and the staff was always concerned about my well being

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Excellent treatment, communication, doctor. I was very scared but they were so nice to me that I forgot why I was there =) and I have no more pain =)

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr. Ali Fatemi

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
Thank you for commenting on your experience! We are pleased to hear that your treatment went pleasantly well =)

Submitted March 16, 2017

I went to Dr. Fatemi after my own dentist said I needed to see specialist for a root canal. I have never had a root canal done before but have heard not so good things. Dr. Fatemi put at ease by explaining the procedure and his assistant Kiran was great. The procedure took less time than he originally thought. The end result was awesome, with little to no discomfort at all. If you ever need a root canal, I highly recommend Dr. Fatemi.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I went to Dr. Fatemi for a consult and then for a root canal first thing the next morning. He and Kiran worked as a very efficient, professional team and were gentle, explaining everything as they went. I experienced no discomfort and was able to get on a plane a few days later worry free. Thank you kindly!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I had a root canal done by Dr. Fatemi and was able to get it done right away. Had a consult one day the next day I was in having the work done.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I had a root canal done by Dr. Fatemi. He was very helpful and made me feel comfortable. I felt no pain during the procedure and limited pain after. Great at what he does.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

The clinic was able to accomodate me on very short notice so this was much appreciated. He was very patient and explained things well. His staff were very thoughtful and explained things to me as I went along. I would recommend.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I was very impressed with EVERYTHING in the clinic. Thank you to the good Doctor and staff. Great job well done! Mary Loftus

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

My experience with Dr Fatemi and staff was an excellent one! I was was early for my appointment but the receptionist started the process immediately. Dental assistant Kiran then brought me to the room and once we were finished with the history etc Dr Fatemi came and explained my options very concisely. It was as pleasant an experience that a root canal can be and I would definitely go back if needed again! (But hopefully not)

Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Ali Fatemi

Dr. Ali Fatemi's response
Amazing review and thank you for taking the time to write about your pleasant experience. Dr. Fatemi and Kiran value your comments. Take care!

Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr. Ali Fatemi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Fatemi graduated in 2003 from Tabriz University in Iran and completed his 3 year Endodontic Residency there in 2005. After graduation in 2008, he had a successful endodontic practice for 7 years. In 2014 he passed the equivalency exams of Canada for general dentistry. In 2015, he was accepted in the Dental Specialty Assessment and Training Program at the University of Toronto. Currently, he is a fellow member of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada; he is a licensed Endodontist in Ontario and is a member of the ODA. He is a part-time clinical instructor at the department of Endodontics in the University of Toronto.

• English
  • Persian

• Tabriz University of Medical Sciences (Grad. 2005)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2015)