Ratings for Dr. Ali Esmail

Dr Esmail is an excellent Dr he explains the procedure he s going to do ,has a nice personality and spends time with his patient ,ive been seeing him for 2 years now and am very pleased

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

Dr. Esmail really allows you to feel that he is sincerely caring and listening, ensuring a hospitable environment with a knowledgeable, kind doctor/surgeon and warm, welcoming staff! I’m a cranial nerve damage related facial paralysis patient and Dr.Esmail came highly recommended for inner ear and facial impairment as a result. The treatment I’ve had with him I’ve been very pleased with and I also would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2019

I had a great experience with Dr. Esmail and his staff. I have some issues with my nose and Dr. Esmail performed a Rhinoplasty and I wish I could share the pictures with you. I always hated how my nose looked and I’m so happy now, along with actually being able to breath through my nose again. I’m so happy with the work Dr. Esmail did.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2019

Terrible experience with this Doctor. I’ve spent 3 months and counting with dizziness because he didn’t give me a proper assessment. After going to Mayo Clinic I was diagnosed with and ent problem that wasn’t caught by this doctor. At my appointment he never even looked in my ears nose or throat! What a joke ...

flag | Submitted August 4, 2019

Dr. Email exceeded my expectations when it came to a specialist to perform both my turbinoplasty and septoplasty. He was professional, knowledgable, personable, and most of all so skills din his profession. I am blown away by the results and have never breathed so well in my life! I would recommend Dr.Esmail to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2019

We can’t say enough good things about Dr. Esmail. Both he and Kassie were kind and helpful. Our daughter was extremely anxious about having surgery, and he eased her fears without sugar coating things. Dr. Esmail’s work was exceptionally well done, and recovery was smooth.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2019

Just had a revision rhinoplasty done by Dr Esmail. Absolutely exceeded my expectations, extremely personable and extremely professional. Will 100% recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2019

Dr. Esmail goes an extra mile with treating my condition, and does extensive research to give me all available options. He is very friendly, well-spoken and approachable; Dr Esmail makes sure we are being treated well and with utmost care. It was also such a bonus that he did not charge us on our first try with the treatment.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2019

I got in early, which was great. He took a quick look at my ears, which have been plugged for almost 2 years, informed me that the plugged "feeling" is from hearing loss and that I pretty much have to get used to it. Hearing tests from 4 months before showed no substantial hearing loss, so I'm not sure what he based that on. He said he would book an MRI to make sure there was nothing else going on but that never happened. Left a message 3 months later with his receptionist, she doesn't return my call. Hesitant to call back because of her rude answering machine message saying not to leave multiple messages regarding same issue. The fact that she even needs to say that tells me I'm not alone in being ignored. Don't waste your time here.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2019

excellent doctor ... ease your mind when u have doubts in ur mind about ur health condition... friendly approach and very helpful ent doctor

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

Dr. Ali Esmail's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Rhinoplasty