Dr. Alex Ritza

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Alex Ritza

Alex helped me a lot during my pregnancy to avoid back pain. He is a talented chiropractor and a dynamic professional passionate about what he does. Thanks a lot Alex, you are great!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

I went to see Dr. Ritza for neck and shoulder pain. I injured my shoulder at the gym which was also impacting my neck. Dr. Ritza took the most thorough history I have ever experienced and I felt that he had a great understanding of my pain issues. He treated me with acupuncture, deep massage, and adjustments specifically for the neck pain. For the first time in six months I have complete mobility in the shoulder area and have been able to return to the gym. I am now a regular patient and would highly recommend Dr. Ritza to all of my friends and work colleagues. You won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I was feeling very discouraged after trying a number of different treatments to help with my headaches. I was having trouble sleeping, my headaches were keeping me up and my body was hurting. It was recommended I try acupuncture to help. I met Dr. Ritza and he was really friendly and empathetic. He gave me acupuncture treatments for my headaches, pain, insomnia and general wellness. I can honestly say I finally can get through a full nights sleep without pain or headaches waking me up! I am so happy I met Dr. Ritza and would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr. Ritza was kind, patient, and knowledgeable. He took the time to explain the rationale, process, and treatment, which was especially important to me as a first-time client. Dr. Ritza provided a stress-relief treatment with a positive impact, and also provided many helpful tips & tricks to build strength, alleviate stress, and promote healthy living. I also appreciate his commitment to his clients and the education he provides through his blog. I will certainly be coming back to see Dr. Ritza in the future.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr. Ritza treated a knee injury for me and then provided acupuncture other chiropractic techniques as I trained for my first half-marathon. He focused on preventative strategies that I could use to maximize training while minimizing the risk of injury. With his help I completed the race 2 minutes faster than the goal I had set for myself. I would highly recommend Dr. Ritza as he is professional, very knowledgeable and has a passion for providing excellent care.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr. Alex Ritza's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Young passionate chiropractor and healer. There when you need me. Helping to educate and inspire my family, friends and patients to get out of pain, move, eat and live well. Athletes, weekend warriors, couch-potatoes, I can help you. Serving the city of Toronto to help you reach your full potential through evidenced based, compassionate care and education that empowers. Always striving to "the best part of your day" Dr. Alex

• English

• The University of British Columbia (Grad. 2009)
  • Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2013)