Ratings for Dr. Alex Ritza

I've had a low back pain for almost 10 months and have seen doctors for a cure. On a recommendation, I went to see Dr. Alex Ritza . I could not believe I would be pain free in less than 2 weeks, in only 5 visits of treatment along with the exercises he taught me, I was healed. As I write this, I feel great!! I would highly recommend him to my family and friends. He is not only an expert , he is a very kind doctor, one who is genuine in doing all he can to make you feel better. Thank you very much Alex and I wish you all the best! People need a doctor like you!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

I am an norwegian actor and a permanent member of the resident company at the National Theatre in Bergen. From February to March 2015 I worked at Royal Alexander Theatre. The performance, The Heart of Robin Hood, was extremely physical with a lot of rope work, fencing and acrobatics. With 8 shows a week my muscles became very tense and the theatre contacted Cardio-GO and chiropactor Dr. Alex Ritza. I had several treatments during my stay in Toronto with fantastic results. Dr. Ritza was very professional and highly qualified. He explained everything easily for me to understand and he gave me some great exercises to work on. At our last session I got all the files and information he had collected during my treatment at Cardio-GO with me back to Norway. I have now used all this knowledge and exercises in my daily training. Excellent work Dr. Ritza and once again thank you very much.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Recently visited Dr. Alex with bruised rib - wasn't a common injury but he pretty much took it up as a challenge on day one and after 4 visits, I'm almost pain free. He not only provides great service to treat current condition but also showed me exercise routines to strengthen the muscles to prevent future injuries. He also has GREAT bedside manners :)

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I have visited many doctors for my hip injury but Doctor Ritza has been the only one who has helped relieve the pain that I have experienced for years, in only 2 weeks. He's highly recommended by me to all my friends and family. Thanks doc!!!! You're the best.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

My treatment experience with Alex was fantastic. He is extremely knowledgeable and approachable and most importantly, he is a very kind practitioner who genuinely cares about his patients. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I came to Dr Alex with a chronic knee problem. I found that Dr. Alex took a holistic approach to healing, treating more than just my knee. He is approachable and takes his time to explain his approach. He backed up his requests/treatment with statements like "people have found by doing this it reduces that" type of thing, which I really appreciated. Also, there was an end goal given at the beginning with a plan for reassessment. I have currently made it in to a once a month maintenance plan. And above all else - I feel great now.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I'm a professional freerunner and in my line of work I seem to rack up every kind of obscure injury possible and Alex always seems to be able to give me a proper diagnosis and treatment no matter the severity of musclular or joint issue. The really awesome part about Alex's treatments is that he is a down to earth guy who actually takes the time to explain everything he is doing in a way anybody can understand. I was doing eight performances a week in an extremely physically demanding show, and I don't think I could have pulled it off without Alex helping me along the way. I highly suggest his work to anybody who needs an extra edge in a physical lifestyle. He combines electro acupuncture, chiropractic, and exercise to fix the problem from the core.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I have seen many chiropractors in my life and have always had mediocre results. That being said, Dr. Ritza has shown me incredible results in managing my back pain and working with me to not just address my symptoms but the cause of the pain. Dr. Ritza determined with a thorough examination (the best I have ever seen) that my back issue was a result of core weakness and stiffness in my hip joints. He always spends at least 20 minutes with me and has provided excellent and comfortable treatment . He makes you feel like you are his only patient. High recommend seeing Dr. Ritza if you have not been able to fix a chronic problem. Thanks Alex

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I am an actor and was in Toronto for a few months working on a production. The show I was working on was a highly physical one and I would constantly suffer from joint pain and muscle fatigue. I had a friend suggest seeing a chiropractor about my injuries but I was highly skeptical. The pain became a lot to deal with on a day-to-day basis and I decided to hold my skepticism and meet with someone. Dr. Ritza came well recommended so I met with him to discuss what I was going through. During our consultation he recommended electro-acupuncture as a way to help ease the pain. I had always been a bit taken back by the practice of acupuncture (let alone "electro-acupuncture) but decided that it was worth a try. Dr. Ritza explained everything to me from a medical perspective but in a practical way that I could understand it. I never saw how using a needle on the skin could stimulate an effect in my muscles but after breaking down the cause and effect behind it I fully trusted the practice of acupuncture as legitimate. Dr. Ritza explained to me that I may not see results right away but I should not let that get me discouraged. Fortunately enough, I began seeing results, to a small extent, the very next day. I proceeded to see Dr. Ritza twice a week for about a month. As the weeks progressed I felt the muscles around my knee to be stronger and that the pain had subsided a great deal because of it. After being happy with my progression Dr. Ritza suggested to take a few weeks off from having a session to see how I would maintain. I was weary about doing this after being so confident about the results I had been having but he assured me that I could schedule an appointment at any time if I needed it and he made his email available to me if I had any questions or concerns. The knowledge Dr. Ritza showed and the quality of care he provided was first class. His personality and demeanor made him incredibly approachable. I would recommend Dr. Ritza to anyone experiencing the same kind of trouble I was having. Even if you find yourself skeptical about chiropractic practice or the use of acupuncture I urge you to at least schedule an appointment with Dr. Ritza first. You won't be disappointed!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I have had herniated dics in the lower back region for 20 years and went to Dr Alex on a recommendation because I could not get my Glutes to activate while working on core strength to keep the back pain at bay. Alex did some testing and suggested acupuncture and after the first 2 sessions, my glutes were beginning to activate and now after 5 sessions I am now on a maintanence program because my glutes can be individually activiated. That hasn't happened in years, as well the chiro adjustments have freed up my stiff neck and lower back discomfort My body feel 20 years younger! Thanks Alex!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr. Alex Ritza's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Young passionate chiropractor and healer. There when you need me. Helping to educate and inspire my family, friends and patients to get out of pain, move, eat and live well. Athletes, weekend warriors, couch-potatoes, I can help you. Serving the city of Toronto to help you reach your full potential through evidenced based, compassionate care and education that empowers. Always striving to "the best part of your day" Dr. Alex

• English

• The University of British Columbia (Grad. 2009)
  • Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2013)