Dr. Alex Ritza

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Alex Ritza

Dr Alex has been treating me for over a year now. 2 accidents, 4 medical practitioners aside from my family doctor and Dr Alex is the first to help me actually feel less pain, mobile, relaxed and just overall wellness. I really don know what I would do without him. I've never left his office not feeling better even when I've come in crying in pain. His expertise and approach clearly works but he also genuinely wants to help you. He makes me feel comfortable and I trust him. I highly recommend, suggest and urge anybody with injuries, any pain or just a goal to have overall body wellness to meet Dr Alex. You have nothing to lose but you what doesn't make you feel good. You only get one body, treat it right. Thank you so much Dr Alex!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Every appointment was extremely prompt and on time. I had a nagging issue with my ankle for months and after seeing Dr. Ritza over just 3 weeks the injury seems to have gone away completely.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

I've had a low back pain for almost 10 months and have seen doctors for a cure. On a recommendation, I went to see Dr. Alex Ritza . I could not believe I would be pain free in less than 2 weeks, in only 5 visits of treatment along with the exercises he taught me, I was healed. As I write this, I feel great!! I would highly recommend him to my family and friends. He is not only an expert , he is a very kind doctor, one who is genuine in doing all he can to make you feel better. Thank you very much Alex and I wish you all the best! People need a doctor like you!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

I am an norwegian actor and a permanent member of the resident company at the National Theatre in Bergen. From February to March 2015 I worked at Royal Alexander Theatre. The performance, The Heart of Robin Hood, was extremely physical with a lot of rope work, fencing and acrobatics. With 8 shows a week my muscles became very tense and the theatre contacted Cardio-GO and chiropactor Dr. Alex Ritza. I had several treatments during my stay in Toronto with fantastic results. Dr. Ritza was very professional and highly qualified. He explained everything easily for me to understand and he gave me some great exercises to work on. At our last session I got all the files and information he had collected during my treatment at Cardio-GO with me back to Norway. I have now used all this knowledge and exercises in my daily training. Excellent work Dr. Ritza and once again thank you very much.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Recently visited Dr. Alex with bruised rib - wasn't a common injury but he pretty much took it up as a challenge on day one and after 4 visits, I'm almost pain free. He not only provides great service to treat current condition but also showed me exercise routines to strengthen the muscles to prevent future injuries. He also has GREAT bedside manners :)

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I have visited many doctors for my hip injury but Doctor Ritza has been the only one who has helped relieve the pain that I have experienced for years, in only 2 weeks. He's highly recommended by me to all my friends and family. Thanks doc!!!! You're the best.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

My treatment experience with Alex was fantastic. He is extremely knowledgeable and approachable and most importantly, he is a very kind practitioner who genuinely cares about his patients. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I came to Dr Alex with a chronic knee problem. I found that Dr. Alex took a holistic approach to healing, treating more than just my knee. He is approachable and takes his time to explain his approach. He backed up his requests/treatment with statements like "people have found by doing this it reduces that" type of thing, which I really appreciated. Also, there was an end goal given at the beginning with a plan for reassessment. I have currently made it in to a once a month maintenance plan. And above all else - I feel great now.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I'm a professional freerunner and in my line of work I seem to rack up every kind of obscure injury possible and Alex always seems to be able to give me a proper diagnosis and treatment no matter the severity of musclular or joint issue. The really awesome part about Alex's treatments is that he is a down to earth guy who actually takes the time to explain everything he is doing in a way anybody can understand. I was doing eight performances a week in an extremely physically demanding show, and I don't think I could have pulled it off without Alex helping me along the way. I highly suggest his work to anybody who needs an extra edge in a physical lifestyle. He combines electro acupuncture, chiropractic, and exercise to fix the problem from the core.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I have seen many chiropractors in my life and have always had mediocre results. That being said, Dr. Ritza has shown me incredible results in managing my back pain and working with me to not just address my symptoms but the cause of the pain. Dr. Ritza determined with a thorough examination (the best I have ever seen) that my back issue was a result of core weakness and stiffness in my hip joints. He always spends at least 20 minutes with me and has provided excellent and comfortable treatment . He makes you feel like you are his only patient. High recommend seeing Dr. Ritza if you have not been able to fix a chronic problem. Thanks Alex

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr. Alex Ritza's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Young passionate chiropractor and healer. There when you need me. Helping to educate and inspire my family, friends and patients to get out of pain, move, eat and live well. Athletes, weekend warriors, couch-potatoes, I can help you. Serving the city of Toronto to help you reach your full potential through evidenced based, compassionate care and education that empowers. Always striving to "the best part of your day" Dr. Alex

• English

• The University of British Columbia (Grad. 2009)
  • Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2013)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.