Ratings for Dr. Alex Ritza

I've been seeing Dr. Ritza for several months and I cannot recommend him enough. He is caring and very knowledgeable. He will patiently listen to all of your health concerns and he will address and try to help you with each of them.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

I've been suffering from chronic upper back, right shoulder and neck pains which were a result of an old elbow injury of my right arm. Dr. Ritza not only taking care of my upper back but also helped to decrease the origin of pain by also focusing on my right elbow. After seeing Alex for 1.5 months, twice a week my pain has gone! I highly recommend him. He is an amazing professional and the most caring person. He came by my office and did the ergonomic assessment of my workplace and given me some tips to maintain the pain free situation.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Outstanding experience. Knows his stuff. 10/10, would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

I am a performing artist and on two occasions Dr Alex has managed to get me from the floor to the stage. He is great at what he does, empathic, non judgemental and I am grateful for his expertise and compassion.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Dr. Alex has helped my neck and back so much -- I didn't realize how bad it was before we started working on it. I have energy and flexibility that I haven't had in at least a year. The abuse of long hours, sitting in an office chair all day and commuting in Toronto traffic has taken its toll, but now I feel brand new! So thankful for the recommendation to give Dr. Alex a shot!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Alex is an amazing professional and a great caring doctor, and for me that’s a very important quality when you trust your health to a person. I came to him through King West Club (my gym) with low back pain and it was my first time with a chiropractor and acupuncturist. Unlike other doctors in Toronto I felt he really cared about my health issues and made sure I felt confortable with the treatment. He also works in a very nice modern way, giving his patients all the tools and exercises through youtube videos so you do them at home encouraging a speedy recovery. I’m still in the healing process but since I've started seeing him I've felt much better.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I started seeing Dr. Alex Ritza a few months back, after experiencing lower back and hip pain. This was my first time seeing a chiropractor and Dr. Ritza was patient, kind, and very thorough with me, which in turn, kept me at ease. From my first visit to present day, I have had a significant decrease in pain, better posture, and an overall improvement in my quality of life. I continue to see Dr. Ritza on a regular basis and have never felt better! Also, I have referred two co-workers to Dr. Ritza who continuously rave about their overall improvement as well. Thank you for your hard work and dedication to all of your patients!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

I first met Dr. Alex Ritza several months ago when I was experiencing terrible back pain. I was referred to him by my trainer and was told he was excellent. Not only did I find him to be a fantastic clinician, he was extremely thorough and professional. He began with an extensive examination to properly determine the source of pain, and provided diagrams and explanations to help me understand the root of my problem. Our sessions consisted of adjustments, acupuncture, and exercises I could do at home/work to help strengthen my muscles and prevent the pain from reoccurring. Through his exceptional care and expertise, my work and overall life has improved dramatically. Dr. Ritza is an excellent practitioner and one of the few I know who genuinely cares about his patients. I highly recommend him if you're seeking to improve your health. Thank you so much Dr Ritza for all your great work!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr Alex has been treating me for over a year now. 2 accidents, 4 medical practitioners aside from my family doctor and Dr Alex is the first to help me actually feel less pain, mobile, relaxed and just overall wellness. I really don know what I would do without him. I've never left his office not feeling better even when I've come in crying in pain. His expertise and approach clearly works but he also genuinely wants to help you. He makes me feel comfortable and I trust him. I highly recommend, suggest and urge anybody with injuries, any pain or just a goal to have overall body wellness to meet Dr Alex. You have nothing to lose but you what doesn't make you feel good. You only get one body, treat it right. Thank you so much Dr Alex!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Every appointment was extremely prompt and on time. I had a nagging issue with my ankle for months and after seeing Dr. Ritza over just 3 weeks the injury seems to have gone away completely.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Dr. Alex Ritza's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Young passionate chiropractor and healer. There when you need me. Helping to educate and inspire my family, friends and patients to get out of pain, move, eat and live well. Athletes, weekend warriors, couch-potatoes, I can help you. Serving the city of Toronto to help you reach your full potential through evidenced based, compassionate care and education that empowers. Always striving to "the best part of your day" Dr. Alex

• English

• The University of British Columbia (Grad. 2009)
  • Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2013)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal