Dr. Alex Ritza

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Alex Ritza

Dr. Alex is fantastic! He is knowledgeable, professional, kind, and full of energy. Under his care I saw a marked decrease in chronic pain issues and general increase in well-being. I would definitely recommend him as a chiropractor. Natalie, the Office Manager, is also fantastic - always friendly and organized!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

Dr. Alex is everything you want in a chiropractor. I had never been to a chiropractor before, Dr. Alex was great for walking me through his process and diagnosis. The office on Park rd is super convenient, next to Bloor/Yonge station. Natalie the administrator is also great, so personable and accommodating! 10/10 would recommend.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Dr. Ritza provides exemplary care. He is efficient, caring and very attentive. It was clear from the first visit that he is very invested in his patients and it shows in his approach to treatment. I noticed significant improvement in my physical performance and would particularly recommend working with him if you are physically active. I saw marked improvement in my running and yoga, especially range of motion, ease, stability, and strength. Definitely If you are a yogi, you should work with him. If you sit at a desk for long hours but also want to stay limber when you exercise, work with him. He will get you where you need to go.In terms of pain management he was able to resolve severe pain in my hip, neck and shoulders more effectively than any other treatment I have tried (muscle relaxants, hydrotherapy and massage). Overall a highly effective experience!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

I would highly recommend Dr. Ritza. He is very knowledgeable and committed to his patient's health.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

When I started seeing Dr Ritza, I would put my back out every couple of months and suffered from frequent neck/shoulder pain. After finishing my first block of treatment, I am happy to say that my back pain has been significantly reduced. I am feeling much more flexible and way less tense. He has also helped with my overal mobility and health/wellness. I highly recommend visiting this clinic if you’re looking for thorough care. - Shae

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr Alex Ritza is amazing! He is filled with knowledge and guides you through each step along the way. His online presence alone has tips to fix just about anything, but the real deal has my lower back feeling decades younger. He's also the world's nicest man and he truly cares and listens. Pretty much everything you'd want in a medical professional. I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Went in with radial nerve issues for over a year. Completely debilitated, couldn't hold anything with either arm. After 6 weeks of chiropractic and acupuncture care, I was back to normal. Alex is very professional, helpful, good at listening, and really cares for your overall health and lifestyle. 5/5 - Sunny

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Fast and friendly service with good results. Dr Ritza helped fix a severe ankle injury that left me confined to my home for over a month. After a couple months, I am walking at +90% capacity and still improving. The office is in a nice central location and is clean/comfortable. Would recommend to anyone. - Greg M

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Dr. Ritza is an excellent chiropractor. I’ve seen other chiropractors and have been adjusted regularly for the last few years. However, I was finding that despite weekly adjustments, many old symptoms had returned and I didn’t feel nearly as well as I used to. I knew something needed to change but didn’t know what or how, and had almost entirely given up on ever feeling well again. Dr. Ritza very patiently answered all of my questions and I was immediately impressed with how well he listened to my initial concerns. He is very thorough, compassionate, results oriented, really listens to his patients (this is super important to me!), and explains everything he is doing in superb detail. He also provides lots of information beyond adjustments on how to live a healthier lifestyle. This has been very helpful for me and I think has contributed to my success under his care. In only 5 short weeks I felt mostly back to “normal,” and that was despite some really stressful life moments. I now have more energy, I’m sleeping better, feel calmer, and can even breathe better/easier – I really can’t recommend Dr. Ritza enough! Definitely check him out if you want to feel at your best!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Dr Alex Ritza saw me at short notice while i was visiting Toronto from the UK. I was in a lot of discomfort just walking around Toronto having been suffering for 18 months post a left ankle twist and strain. With a upcoming 4 week expedition to Indonesia fast approaching I was obviously concerned. Dr Ritza did an examination, but what impressed me was that he really listened to my problem. A clear diagnosis (more about nerve damage and the need to reboot neural communication than a physical damage to the tendons) and follow up treatment, including Neuro-structural acupuncture, really helped lessen the discomfort. I was able to walk 4O minutes across town without any serious pain. Crucially, I was able to complete my expedition without too much problem. Most importantly i have a follow up report and treatment plan to get me back to 100% now i have returned to the UK. Many thanks. I'll visit again for a check-up when i am next in Toronto.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr. Alex Ritza's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Young passionate chiropractor and healer. There when you need me. Helping to educate and inspire my family, friends and patients to get out of pain, move, eat and live well. Athletes, weekend warriors, couch-potatoes, I can help you. Serving the city of Toronto to help you reach your full potential through evidenced based, compassionate care and education that empowers. Always striving to "the best part of your day" Dr. Alex

• English

• The University of British Columbia (Grad. 2009)
  • Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2013)

Ameritas