Dr. Alex Ritza

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Alex Ritza

Went in with radial nerve issues for over a year. Completely debilitated, couldn't hold anything with either arm. After 6 weeks of chiropractic and acupuncture care, I was back to normal. Alex is very professional, helpful, good at listening, and really cares for your overall health and lifestyle. 5/5 - Sunny

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Fast and friendly service with good results. Dr Ritza helped fix a severe ankle injury that left me confined to my home for over a month. After a couple months, I am walking at +90% capacity and still improving. The office is in a nice central location and is clean/comfortable. Would recommend to anyone. - Greg M

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Dr. Ritza is an excellent chiropractor. I’ve seen other chiropractors and have been adjusted regularly for the last few years. However, I was finding that despite weekly adjustments, many old symptoms had returned and I didn’t feel nearly as well as I used to. I knew something needed to change but didn’t know what or how, and had almost entirely given up on ever feeling well again. Dr. Ritza very patiently answered all of my questions and I was immediately impressed with how well he listened to my initial concerns. He is very thorough, compassionate, results oriented, really listens to his patients (this is super important to me!), and explains everything he is doing in superb detail. He also provides lots of information beyond adjustments on how to live a healthier lifestyle. This has been very helpful for me and I think has contributed to my success under his care. In only 5 short weeks I felt mostly back to “normal,” and that was despite some really stressful life moments. I now have more energy, I’m sleeping better, feel calmer, and can even breathe better/easier – I really can’t recommend Dr. Ritza enough! Definitely check him out if you want to feel at your best!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Dr Alex Ritza saw me at short notice while i was visiting Toronto from the UK. I was in a lot of discomfort just walking around Toronto having been suffering for 18 months post a left ankle twist and strain. With a upcoming 4 week expedition to Indonesia fast approaching I was obviously concerned. Dr Ritza did an examination, but what impressed me was that he really listened to my problem. A clear diagnosis (more about nerve damage and the need to reboot neural communication than a physical damage to the tendons) and follow up treatment, including Neuro-structural acupuncture, really helped lessen the discomfort. I was able to walk 4O minutes across town without any serious pain. Crucially, I was able to complete my expedition without too much problem. Most importantly i have a follow up report and treatment plan to get me back to 100% now i have returned to the UK. Many thanks. I'll visit again for a check-up when i am next in Toronto.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I am a powerlifter in his mid fifties. I am also a programmer, sitting at a computer for 12 hours a day to make my living. My body takes a great deal of abuse. Alex keeps me mobile and pain free. I have seen many chiropractors in my life... but Alex is the first to really explain what he is doing, why he is doing it, and what I can be doing to maintain my adjustments. I have never felt so cared for by any practitioner.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Ritza is great! Went to him with a weirdo ache in my butt and he was able to identify the cause and fix it up. This was even after I went to a different chiro that couldn't figure it out! Also, this place is dog friendly and I've brought my cute doggy in a couple times! A++++ would recommend!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

He is amazing! Very helpful, knowledgeable, nice, punctual, thorough, etc. There is nothing even remotely poor about Dr. Ritza.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. Alex Ritza is a very trustworthy Chiropractor. He is probably the only one I trust cracking my back and neck! He genuinely cares and always positive with a smile. I am happy to have found him and to have him treating my back and neck problems.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr. Ritza, Alex really, is not only an excellent chiropractor (I've never had such a complete initial assessment), but he also genuinely cares about his patients' full physical and emotional state. He spends the time to get to know you and makes sure you understand what he is doing and why. It's the reason I followed him when he changed clinics.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

After nearly a year living in ever increasing pain and taking more and more medication, Dr. Ritza's treatments have returned my quality of life in a matter of weeks ... thank you!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr. Alex Ritza's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Young passionate chiropractor and healer. There when you need me. Helping to educate and inspire my family, friends and patients to get out of pain, move, eat and live well. Athletes, weekend warriors, couch-potatoes, I can help you. Serving the city of Toronto to help you reach your full potential through evidenced based, compassionate care and education that empowers. Always striving to "the best part of your day" Dr. Alex

• English

• The University of British Columbia (Grad. 2009)
  • Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2013)