Ratings for Dr. Alex Ritza

I am a powerlifter in his mid fifties. I am also a programmer, sitting at a computer for 12 hours a day to make my living. My body takes a great deal of abuse. Alex keeps me mobile and pain free. I have seen many chiropractors in my life... but Alex is the first to really explain what he is doing, why he is doing it, and what I can be doing to maintain my adjustments. I have never felt so cared for by any practitioner.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Ritza is great! Went to him with a weirdo ache in my butt and he was able to identify the cause and fix it up. This was even after I went to a different chiro that couldn't figure it out! Also, this place is dog friendly and I've brought my cute doggy in a couple times! A++++ would recommend!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

He is amazing! Very helpful, knowledgeable, nice, punctual, thorough, etc. There is nothing even remotely poor about Dr. Ritza.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. Alex Ritza is a very trustworthy Chiropractor. He is probably the only one I trust cracking my back and neck! He genuinely cares and always positive with a smile. I am happy to have found him and to have him treating my back and neck problems.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr. Ritza, Alex really, is not only an excellent chiropractor (I've never had such a complete initial assessment), but he also genuinely cares about his patients' full physical and emotional state. He spends the time to get to know you and makes sure you understand what he is doing and why. It's the reason I followed him when he changed clinics.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

After nearly a year living in ever increasing pain and taking more and more medication, Dr. Ritza's treatments have returned my quality of life in a matter of weeks ... thank you!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Alex Ritza’s now for the past 2 years. As a result of working with him - I am physically much stronger, healthier overall and happier. I find him to be a very knowledgeable and highly skilled Chiropractor. His acute diagnosis and consultative approach to my issues have vastly improved my health issues. I highly recommend Alex for his stylistic approach and the results and benefits that I have received from his care.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

I cycled with Dr. Alex before I became a patient and, after experiencing some neck pain that was affecting my rides, I went to see him based on the fact that I thought he would have a good understanding of my situation due to our common interest. While this was abundantly true, his care was multi-dimensional and took into account all facets of my life that were potentially contributing to my pain and discomfort. His care, advice, and general positivity have really changed the way I think about how to care for my spinal health as well as my health in general. I truly believe that he regards each patient with the utmost degree of attention to ensure that they are always comfortable with his treatment, and that they receive the best care available.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Outstanding health care professional. Dr Ritza has treated me over the past 2 years for a variety of acute and persistent injuries as I force my middle aged body to stay in shape... He uses a variety of techniques, from classic chiropractic to ART and acupuncture. He has helped me align my body, resolve my soft-tissue injuries, and set some personal bests. Dr Alex cares about you as a person and individual, and takes time to listen to you. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Dr. Alex Ritza's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Young passionate chiropractor and healer. There when you need me. Helping to educate and inspire my family, friends and patients to get out of pain, move, eat and live well. Athletes, weekend warriors, couch-potatoes, I can help you. Serving the city of Toronto to help you reach your full potential through evidenced based, compassionate care and education that empowers. Always striving to "the best part of your day" Dr. Alex

• English

• The University of British Columbia (Grad. 2009)
  • Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2013)

Pacificare