Dr. Alexander Knijnikov

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Alexander Knijnikov

Dr. Knijnikov was AMAZING! I was taken in for emergency surgery, I was nervous and didn't know what to expect. He and his team were so supportive, patient and caring. He was extremely thorough while explaining everything both prior to surgery as well as in post op. I would highly recommend Dr. Knijnikov!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

Dr. Knijnikov removed my appendix in an emergency laparoscopic procedure. He explained everything to me clearly and gave me clear instructions after my surgery. He put me at ease prior to the operation and I knew I was in good hands! He was very thorough with follow up and was more than willing to help me when I had questions regarding my healing process. I was very pleased with him, as well as his friendly staff.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2018

Dr. Knijnikov was the absolute best support & doctor we could have asked for. Our daughter had emergency surgery for ruptured appendix, & he happened to be on call the evening we needed him. Prior to surgery, he explain what would be done in the O.R. with confidence while also taking the time to reassure us who will be anxiously awaiting results. After, Dr. K was constantly there tending to our daughter, telling details and possibilities & being patient with the drilling of questions from mom.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

Dr. Knijnikov removed my appendix in an emergency laparoscopic surgical procedure. He explained everything to me clearly and gave me clear instructions after my surgery. He was very thorough with follow up and was more than willing to help me when I had questions regarding my healing process. I was very pleased with him, as well as his friendly staff.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Had an inflamed gallbladder removed via laparoscopic surgery by Dr. Knijnikov. This was an unscheduled procedure and he put me at ease with his attention to my situation. He was very informative and attentive before and after the surgery. The procedure was explained and all questions were answered. There was minimal pain (no worse than expected) and the incisions are healing nicely. Follow up at the Glassboro office was easy to schedule and parking was readily available.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

Great smart guy, took great care of me. Would trust him again any day!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Dr. K was knowledgeable, patient, and genuinely interested in my outcome. He exceeded all of my expectations (and that's saying a LOT!).

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr. Alexander Knijnikov's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Alexander Knijnikov is the director of the Bariatric Surgery Program at Inspira Medical Center Woodbury, a multi-disciplinary approach to weight-loss surgery. He is fellowship-trained in bariatric surgery and advanced minimally invasive surgery, including both robotic and single incision surgery. Dr. Knijnikov specializes in all aspects of general surgery with an emphasis on bariatric and robotic surgery. He has a passion for battling obesity and its related medical conditions, and helping patients through their entire journey. Please see www.InspiraHealthNetwork.org for more details.

• Russian