Dr. Alex Wong

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Alex Wong

Let me tell you theres nothing wong with Dr Wong ! He performed my total Colectomy with IRA last year. He did the best job at making sure I had minimal scarring-in fact when I show people they say they cant even tell I had a major surgery. I trust his choice for surgery decisions unlike other doctors he doesnt want to just operate for surgeries sake and he answered all my questions and concerns in a non defensive,patient and easy to understand way. I felt reassured everytime I saw him as it was such a major operation I had to often call his office when I felt unwell or when my anastomosis became narrow and his receptionist Helen always fit me in, passed on messages and Dr Wong always called me back with what to do. I also had some skin tags removed this year and he did a terrific job aesthetically aswell and also was very supportive in respecting my wishes to not take medications. He conducted the procedure in the safest way possible for me. On a personal side note -Dr Wong never made me feel like a burden which alot of doctors have treated me like because I have so many drug sensitivities and multiple health conditions. Would definitely recommend putting him on your list of potential colorectal surgeon candidates to see before embarking on a surgery decision. He will give you his honest opinion at the very least at what to do or what not to do.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Dedicated. Approachable. Pleasant and knowledgable. Speaks a few languages which helps. Made me feel I was in safe hands. Excellent post operative care.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr. Alex Wong's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Mandarin