Ratings for Dr. Alessandro Di Pietro

I visited Dr. Alessandro Di Pietro and received outstanding service! He is very professional, very knowledgeable and very personable. He makes sure you understand the procedure he is about to undertake. He is a true testament to the profession!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

I've been visiting Dr Di Pietro regularly for 1 years now, and received excellent service so far. He’s an experienced surgeon; extracted my wisdom teeth and my sister’s with local anesthesia and no complication whatsoever. Mines were getting infected and he was able to take me the next day as an emergency procedure. We both had a really close follow up for it. He shows care in his work and was able to provide answer to all my questions (and I ask a lot of questions). He’s friendly and yet very professional.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Very pleased with my services with Dr Di Pietro. He is gentle and detailed.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Thanks for the really nice service ! I had an emergency situation and was able to get an appointment in less than 30 minutes. Very impressed with your service

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. Alessandro Di Pietro's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients