Ratings for Dr. Alese Wagner

I was referred to Dr. Alese Wagner with fibroid and she really helped with treatment which resulted in a successful surgery which she did also. Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Amazing doctor! She is caring, knowledgeable and personable. I recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

The most helpful caring Dr I've ever met. always informed decisions, and very kind.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

My entire experience at this hospital was amazing. I had to see a few Doctors and I really appreciated the way Wagner handled my case. I had so many questions and she answered all of them unbiased and professionally. I wasn’t looking for hand holding, just straight up medical advice and she delivered. I also like the way she worked with the nurses. You end up spending the most time with them and they all seemed to really respect her. They provided the care she relied on them to give and worked well as a team for her to come in and do her job. I would definitely recommend this doctor and this hospital.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Dr. Wagner treated me through a higher risk pregnancy and she was wonderful. I'm a bit of an anxious person and she has excellent bedside manner and really put me at ease. I always felt safe about my situation with her as my doctor. Luckily haven't needed an OB again, but would ask for her in a heartbeat if I needed one!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

This doctor has terrible bedside manners, gives you limited options and is extremely smug, just another day the office for her, comes off like she really couldn't care less. Would never recommend, don't waste your time here.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Exceptional bedside manner. I highly recommend this OB/GYN

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

Not to be confused with Liz or Elisabeth Wagner, Dr Alese Wagner is wonderful! She is caring, warm and very knowledgeable. She preformed a laparoscopic hysterectomy on me, leaving me pain free with very minimal scars. I 100% recommend her to anyone needing an OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Alese Wagner's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients