Ratings for Dr. Alea Bell

I've seen Dr. Bell three times so far and wow! I am impressed. I've seen other naturopaths before but she is by far the best. A few things make her stand out. First of all, she LISTENS. She also doesn't come across as a know-it-all, like some other naturopaths that make you feel like you should do things exactly their way. She is very knowledgeable and humble and was respectful of my ideas of what I wanted to do. She didn't disregard any of the research I had done on my own and really listened to my concerns. She offered up some great suggestions and put together a plan that I was comfortable with. When I went in for my first vitamin C IV, I was surprised when she sat in the private room with me the entire time to continue to discuss my case. I've had vitamin IVs at other places before and they just stick you in a room with other people and then leave you there for the duration of the IV. But not Dr. Bell. I felt like I am getting my money's worth when I go in for an IV because I can also consult with her while I am receiving the treatment.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014