Dr. Aldina Jakupovic

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Aldina Jakupovic

Excellent experience - took a good amount of time with me, gave me a proper prescription, and is wonderful to work with .

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

they gave me the wrong prescription and said they would not fix it. I had to wear the wrong contacts for 6 months. Then, another time, i went in for my exam and they only gave me a glasses 'script. Said if i wanted contacts i'd have to go pay $75 for the script they should have given me in the first place.

Submitted March 28, 2018

Wonderful doctor! Patient and knowledgeable. I recommend Dr. J without reservation. She is truly a committed and compassionate doctor. AVO's staff is also wonderful--very knowledgeable. They care about customer satisfaction, and it is obvious.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Amazing doctor, very friendly and thorough. 1st doctor that actually listened. I really appreciate all the time she devoted to my eye exam. I would highly recommend Dr. J to all of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Aldina Jakupovic's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Oxford