Dr. Alberto Maldonado

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Alberto Maldonado

Very quick and on time. I was surprised at how efficient his operation is but I didn't feel rushed at any time. Dr. Maldonado answered my questions and I am looking forward to next steps and getting rid of this darn hip issue!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

I thought dr maldonado was very kind and his recommendation for physical therapy worked very well.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Uhh, I hurt my knee and Dr. Maldonado un-hurt it for me. He was great.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Superb. I can't say enough great things about Dr. Alberto! He was kind, friendly, engaged, very smart, perceptive, and didn't jump right to surgery.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Dr. Maldonado was very kind and helpful. I hurt my ankle getting out of my car and went to Beacon's orthopedic urgent care when the swelling wasn't going down. Dr. M was great and helped me start the road to recovery which, since nothing is broken, should be pretty soon!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Personable, helpful, compassionate. I mean what's not to love about this guy? He did an ultrasound injection on my left elbow after a hockey (adult rec league, nothing professional) incident. I'm so grateful that I didn't have to get surgery!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Dr. Maldonado treated me at the urgent care in Sharonville about two weeks ago when I fell and hurt my knee. He was friendly and definitely knew what he was doing. After a few therapy sessions I feel great!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Very approachable and knowledgable. I fell leaving work and went to the urgent care at beacon because I landed funny on my wrist and it was starting to swell. Dr. Maldonado got me xrayed and everything very quickly. I was impressed overall and I would recommend Beacon and Dr. Maldonado to everyone!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

I saw Dr. Maldonado to diagnose the source of my severe hip pain. Dr Maldonado was very personable, listened to understand exactly where the pain was coming from, and took great care to perform a comprehensive diagnosis. I have good confidence that I will be on the "road to recovery" very soon.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Very helpful and down to earth. He took time to answer all of my questions and explain what was going on with my wrist tendons and how to keep the pain and swelling down without surgery. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Dr. Alberto Maldonado's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients