Dr. Alberto Maldonado

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Alberto Maldonado

Dr. Maldonado treated me at the urgent care in Sharonville about two weeks ago when I fell and hurt my knee. He was friendly and definitely knew what he was doing. After a few therapy sessions I feel great!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Very approachable and knowledgable. I fell leaving work and went to the urgent care at beacon because I landed funny on my wrist and it was starting to swell. Dr. Maldonado got me xrayed and everything very quickly. I was impressed overall and I would recommend Beacon and Dr. Maldonado to everyone!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

I saw Dr. Maldonado to diagnose the source of my severe hip pain. Dr Maldonado was very personable, listened to understand exactly where the pain was coming from, and took great care to perform a comprehensive diagnosis. I have good confidence that I will be on the "road to recovery" very soon.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Very helpful and down to earth. He took time to answer all of my questions and explain what was going on with my wrist tendons and how to keep the pain and swelling down without surgery. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

His bedside manner us great. I saw a rheumetologist who was not able to help me, but Dr. Maldonado was able to get me back to walking without pain.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Pretty laid back personalty. He is confident in his diagnosis but not overzealous. I think I hyperextended my knee playing soccer, and he was able to look at it and tell me which tendons and ligaments in particular will recover and at which rate based on my physical therapy. I think he's stellar.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Maldonado was very personable and did a great job communicating treatment options with me.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Maldonado is a great physician who won't pressure you into surgery.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Good service and overall I think he did a great job.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Maldonado is a fantastic doctor and did a great job with my knee!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Alberto Maldonado's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med