Dr. Alberto Maldonado

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Alberto Maldonado

Dr. Maldonado saw me through the urgent care when I tweaked my knee and he did a great job evaluating my injury and everything. I had x-ray the same day and fortunately no surgery was required! The whole experience was fantastic and fast!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2018

Outstanding bedside manner and very helpful. He knows what he is talking about and never made me feel rushed. I think he genuinely cares about his patients, which is great!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Efficient and on on time. I was scheduled for 3:00pm, and I think he walked in a 2:58. He asked some great questions about positioning and pain and all that and he even took the time to answer all of my questions. Thank you so much, Dr. Razz!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Very quick and on time. I was surprised at how efficient his operation is but I didn't feel rushed at any time. Dr. Maldonado answered my questions and I am looking forward to next steps and getting rid of this darn hip issue!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

I thought dr maldonado was very kind and his recommendation for physical therapy worked very well.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Superb. I can't say enough great things about Dr. Alberto! He was kind, friendly, engaged, very smart, perceptive, and didn't jump right to surgery.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Dr. Maldonado was very kind and helpful. I hurt my ankle getting out of my car and went to Beacon's orthopedic urgent care when the swelling wasn't going down. Dr. M was great and helped me start the road to recovery which, since nothing is broken, should be pretty soon!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Personable, helpful, compassionate. I mean what's not to love about this guy? He did an ultrasound injection on my left elbow after a hockey (adult rec league, nothing professional) incident. I'm so grateful that I didn't have to get surgery!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Dr. Maldonado treated me at the urgent care in Sharonville about two weeks ago when I fell and hurt my knee. He was friendly and definitely knew what he was doing. After a few therapy sessions I feel great!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Very approachable and knowledgable. I fell leaving work and went to the urgent care at beacon because I landed funny on my wrist and it was starting to swell. Dr. Maldonado got me xrayed and everything very quickly. I was impressed overall and I would recommend Beacon and Dr. Maldonado to everyone!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Dr. Alberto Maldonado's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Maldonado has gained experience in the Tri-State area over the last two years by covering high school sporting events at the State Tournament level such as basketball, wrestling, triathlon, track and field, and football as well as athletics at Wright State University. He has also been working with Dr. Angel Velazquez and Dr. Timothy Kremchek by assisting with sports medicine care of the Dayton Dragons and Cincinnati Reds players in 2016 and 2017. Outside of practicing medicine, Dr. Maldonado’s interests include archaeology and history. He enjoys playing and watching sports, camping, and spending time with his family. He is fluent in both written and spoken Spanish and English, making him an excellent resource for our Spanish speaking patients. You can schedule an appointment with Dr. Maldonado at our Summit Wood location in Sharonville, OH.

• English