Ratings for Dr. Akinsete Fv

He's a terrible doctor. I will never return to see him. I can't trust anything he says. I'll find a much better doctor.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

We had a really unpleasant experience with dr.Akinsete. First of all , he seemed to be unsure how to manage my husband,s diabetes. He told him to get off insulin as early as possible since that indicates " failed treatment". on the second visit he told my husband to keep on taking it for another 3 months. He told us that he had referred us to a diabatologist which we found out, he had not done. He made us come for a third visit just for a physical exam . Guess what, he just examined his lungs, and GUT. No nueroligical exam, no examination of heart . Believe me , I am a doctor myself and I know that neurological examination is mandatory for a longstanding diabetic. On top of that , he was rude and abrupt. Also we had to wait for an hour inspite of having made an appointment. Never going back to him again!! Though I have to say that the pharmacist was really polite, knowledgeable and very helpful .

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

Dr. Akinsete is very rude, always late and not very knowledgeable when it comes to prenatal care. I am doing my prenatal care with him and he waited I am 22 weeks to refer me to a OB/GY and all OB are booked for months ahead. Please do not go to him for prenatal, he is clueless, will waste your time and stress you out.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Dr. Akinsete misjudge my sickness and delay my time for treatment.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

My family went to see Dr. Akinsete today and was severely frustrated with how unprofessional he was. As soon as we came in, he was irritated and angry. He rolled his eyes at me when I listed my symptoms and when we mentioned our medical history, he sarcastically asked, "are you the doctor or the patient? I can't be the doctor to someone who thinks they know everything!" He yelled at me and disrespected me. He should not be screaming at patients especially at patients who are asking for help. The receptionist was very kind and helpful but I will never return to a doctor's office who screams at patients for just listing their symptoms and asking for help! I have always had kind doctors and have never been treated by a doctor like this! Warning don't bring children to this doctor! He is inappropriate and disrespectful!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Dr Akinsete has only been my family Dr for about 4 months but I would recommend him to anyone looking for a family dr. My brother,mother and I all go to him and he is very easy to talk to and answers all or questions in detail snd is extreamly knowledgeable. All of us feel very comfortable around him.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

I have been seeing Dr.Akinste four over four months and he is my family physcian now. He Is treating me and cares about me and sent to specialists that have done very important consultations for me. Dr Akinsete answers my questions and is very easy to talk to. Most importantly l see much improvement in my codition. Thanks Doc

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Dr. Akinsete Fv's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Oxford