Dr. Ajay Paul

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ajay Paul

Dr. Paul makes you feel comfortable right from the first time you meet him. He expresses concerned about your dental care right from the beginning. He demonstrates excellent knowledge of your dental health at all times and remembers your concerns by discussing them with you at following appointments. Excellent service so far.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

This dentist is awesome... With all the treatments I had to have when I was younger in grade school going way back.... I was very apprehensive it was so over whelming.... but going to Dr. Ajay Paul to do much needed work has been... I dare say a pleasure and his knowledge is outstanding.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

It is a wonderful atmosphere and everyone is very friendly and professional. Dr. Paul is wonderful, he explains everything very thoroughly and gets down to your level so you are not intimidated. He makes you feel very comfortable. I would recommend him and his team to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

I have had numerous dental procedures (wisdom tooth extraction, temporary and permanent crowns, lateral rebuilds, fillings, cleanings) completed by Dr. Paul and his assistant Danielle at West End Dental Centre. I can honestly say that the level of professionalism and care that the two demonstrate towards their patients, and procedures is exceptional! The two are not only willing to ensure the highest level of satisfaction, but also aid in reducing common dental anxiety by using light humour, and ensuring that the patient is aware of what will transpire during the procedure. I would highly reccomend this dynamic duo to any individual or family in the Quinte and Northumberland areafor their dental needs.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Went in to remove two of my wisdom tooth,to me this is really nerve racking process but all of that changed when I met Dr.Paul and his assistant Danielle they truly are the dynamic duo of West End Dental ! Dr.Paul goes above and beyond the call of duty to ensure you get the best treatment and thinks in your interest. It's hard these days to find a doctor who genuinely cares for his patients, he is very thorough in his diagnosis and gives you a full explanation of the treatment.He is excellent at his craft and does it well,not once dd I feel any panic or discomfort during the treatment and everything he did was so effortless,and when have you heard of a Dentist that calls their patients to see how they're doing ? Dr. Paul does. This just shows how caring he is for his patients.I have never felt so much at ease in a Dentists chair thank you Dr.Paul and Danielle you have changed my dental experience from scary to confident and relaxing! Natalia

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Dr. Paul explain the procedure completely to me beforehand in layman's terms. And seemed genuinely concerned as the procedure went on. He asked me repeatedly if I was experiencing any discomfort or needed anything. Highly recommended. Professional and friendly. Kathy

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

What can I say about Dr. Paul that has not already been said. He is so very caring and professional in every way. I recently had some major dental work completed and prior to the procedure he explained everything that was going to be done and during the procedure he made sure that I was comfortable and not experiencing any pain. I have had 2 phone calls since that time to make sure that everything is going as it should. I have complete faith in Dr. Paul and Danielle and would not hesitate to recommend him to family and friends. Kim V.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Paul for the past year and a half for some extensive dental work and have found him to be very caring and professional in every way. He fully explains the procedure he is doing and is very attentive to how comfortable you are. He always followed up by phone after a major procedure to check on how I was doing. I definitely appreciated that. I would certainly recommend Dr. Paul to my family and friends. I enjoyed the friendly conversations with the staff as well. Very nice dental office.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

I recently had a filing, crown preparation and subsequent crown placement with Dr. Paul. I have been a long time patient of West End Dental and I'm pleased that the caliber of their staff has continued to be excellent. Dr. Paul explained the procedures and answered my questions. He was careful to make certain that I didn't experience pain . He had to give me additional freezing because of increased nerve sensitivity but he did so as gently as possible. Through the procedure both he and his assistant were attentive and checked with me often to make certain I was alright. It is almost a week since Dr. Paul placed the permanent crown. I have had no problems with chewing because Dr. Paul took the time to be sure my bite was ok. After both my appointments he has checked with me by phone to make sure everything was progressing as it should. I really appreciate the care and concern of this young dentist along with his very pleasant manner. I would certainly recommend Dr. Paul to all of my family or friends. My thanks, Dr. Paul, Maria Reilly

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

West End Dental has been treating me for all of my Dental procedures for over 35 years. I am so impressed with Dr A. Paul. Dr Paul is always very personable, friendly, and takes the time to listen to my concerns and addresses them immediately. I recently had two appointments scheduled within a two day span for Root Planing and Scaling. Dr Paul took the time to call me on my cell three days prior to my procedure to ensure I took my antibiotics in a timely manner before my treatment to ensure they were most effective, he also explained the contraindications of my medication regime. Dr Paul applied a topical anesthetic to numb the area where he then injected me with a nerve block on both occasions. These needles were not painful at all. I have had a lot of dental work done in the past and I must say Dr Paul gave the best needles I have ever received. I know this because normally after the freezing subsides there was always discomfort in my jaw, and on this recent occasion there was absolutely none to speak of. I must say I am a little shocked to see that no one else has rated Dr Paul. He is by far the best Dentist I have ever had the pleasure of meeting, I feel very comfortable and confident under his care and I look forward to my next dental visit with him. Sincerely, Paula Kearns

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr. Ajay Paul's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Paul was raised in Bangalore, India and completed his BDS degree in 2006. He further studied Dentistry at the University of Toronto, Canada. Being one of the youngest foreign trained graduate in his class with a BDS and a DDS degree, Dr Paul has a very proactive outlook towards dental treatment. His goal is preventive care for not only decay, but also towards maligned teeth, gum disease, etc. In short what all this means to his patients is that he strives to make sure all their vacations stay as dental emergency free as possible!

• University of Toronto