Dr. Ajay Paul

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ajay Paul

Dr. Paul is very thorough in his dental exams and detail oriented while providing his treatment. Dr. Paul has many treatment options available in house rather than referring to another professional.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

So easy to work with and very flexible schedule. Great care and always explains what's going on. Gentle and hilarious, makes going to the dentist fun

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

The staff was all full of smiles and very welcoming. I didn't feel uncomfortable to be there. First time seeing Dr. Paul and I got a thorough exam (he mentioned things during this exam that my previous dentist had never checked before) He reviewed family history and it was very informative. During this visit I also got my tooth pulled (reason for visit was due to a tooth infection) and they made sure I was comfortable and frozen before continuing... They were professional and funny all at the same time. I loved the environment and the fantastic staff. Absolutely would recommend his office to anyone who asked for an amazing and reliable dentist.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Met this dentist a few times and I have to say that he is more of a structural engineer than a dentist. I would highly recommend his knowledge to anyone because he sees things that others do not.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I thought I lost Dr Paul after he left his old office and was really sad! Yay, found him online and so glad that he's my dentist again. He has an office by the waterfront in Belleville now and he's moving to Belleville soon too. I'm reallllyy happy!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Amazing dentist with some serious skill and confidence. Does not bite off more than he can chew but over delivers on what is promised. Makes things seem seamless and overall is a tremendous associate in the practice there. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

I worked with Dr. Ajay Paul since he has been to West End Dental. Truly amazed about his thoroughness, and creating beautiful and precise dentistry. He always takes the time to assess the patient gum health prior any treatment to be done. Re-enforce the need and asking about what do you do at keeping your teeth clean daily? :) Always supportive for his staff (dental hygienist) and looking for the best interest for his patients. I recommended to many of my patients to see Dr. Paul. Being with Danielle and Dr. Paul for treatment will certainly make your experience a BETTER one. Cheers! Proud to say = Melanie Harris

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr. Paul and Danielle are a wonderful team and very professional. I am very happy with the service they provide. I feel very comfortable with all the staff at Dr. Paul office. From my first visit with Dr. and Danielle I felt very comfortable with the two of them and I new I wanted to be his patient, because they listen and work with me to provide the service I needed and they made me feel like they were there for my need as a patient and not my money. Dr. take time to talk to his patients and listen to their concerns while providing quality and professional work. I have recommended Dr. Paul to my friends and coworkers and I know they will be happy with their service and professionalisms.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Dr Paul and Danielle are an incredible team. Danielle explains everything before the procedure so I am aware of what they are doing. Dr Paul is very gentle and they both make sure you are comfortable through out the procedure. They work very well together whiches makes the appointment go by fast- but done right. Dr Paul also calls the following day to check up on you to make sure everything is feeling ok. I would recommend these 2 to my family and friends in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

After having the same dentist for many many years, I was very upset when he retired! What would I do and how will I ever trust another one? A friend recommended Dr Paul and Danielle at West end Dental in Trenton. I couldn't be more happy! I am a very anxious patient but they put all my fears to rest! His assistant Danielle always gets me settled and feeling comfortable and then explains everything about the appointment so there are no surprises! Dr Paul always welcomes me and is very thorough about my treatment. They are both so understanding about my fears. I am really glad I found this pair and all my visits have been nothing short of being a great experience! Keep up the good work Dr Paul and Danielle. I will recommend them to all my friends and family. and thank you for taking such good care of me!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Dr. Ajay Paul's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Paul was raised in Bangalore, India and completed his BDS degree in 2006. He further studied Dentistry at the University of Toronto, Canada. Being one of the youngest foreign trained graduate in his class with a BDS and a DDS degree, Dr Paul has a very proactive outlook towards dental treatment. His goal is preventive care for not only decay, but also towards maligned teeth, gum disease, etc. In short what all this means to his patients is that he strives to make sure all their vacations stay as dental emergency free as possible!

• University of Toronto