Dr. Ajay Paul

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ajay Paul

Dr. Paul and Danielle are a wonderful team and very professional. I am very happy with the service they provide. I feel very comfortable with all the staff at Dr. Paul office. From my first visit with Dr. and Danielle I felt very comfortable with the two of them and I new I wanted to be his patient, because they listen and work with me to provide the service I needed and they made me feel like they were there for my need as a patient and not my money. Dr. take time to talk to his patients and listen to their concerns while providing quality and professional work. I have recommended Dr. Paul to my friends and coworkers and I know they will be happy with their service and professionalisms.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Dr Paul and Danielle are an incredible team. Danielle explains everything before the procedure so I am aware of what they are doing. Dr Paul is very gentle and they both make sure you are comfortable through out the procedure. They work very well together whiches makes the appointment go by fast- but done right. Dr Paul also calls the following day to check up on you to make sure everything is feeling ok. I would recommend these 2 to my family and friends in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

After having the same dentist for many many years, I was very upset when he retired! What would I do and how will I ever trust another one? A friend recommended Dr Paul and Danielle at West end Dental in Trenton. I couldn't be more happy! I am a very anxious patient but they put all my fears to rest! His assistant Danielle always gets me settled and feeling comfortable and then explains everything about the appointment so there are no surprises! Dr Paul always welcomes me and is very thorough about my treatment. They are both so understanding about my fears. I am really glad I found this pair and all my visits have been nothing short of being a great experience! Keep up the good work Dr Paul and Danielle. I will recommend them to all my friends and family. and thank you for taking such good care of me!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Dr. Paul is the best dentist I've had. He is gentler and kinder than other dentists. He listens to you, and when he has concerns he makes you feel like you want to try to do better instead of feeling guilty or bad. He seems to get along well with his assistant so it goes pretty smoothly. He gets along with kids. West End Dental is a friendly office.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr Paul is regular dentist since he came to West End Dental and I wouldn't change him for another. I have had crowns replaced as well as all the regular maintenance and the occasional fillings done with speed precision and great care. Dr Paul even called me a little while after to see if the crown was still holding well and I was happy with it. I have never had a dentist do that before, ever. My youngest daughter had to get a lot of work done one year as she was very ill long enough to show some ramifications o n her teeth. She was so comfortable and at ease with Dr Paul his staff that she fell asleep in the chair while they were working on her. My other daughter comes home from Toronto to see him as she hasn't found any there that compares to him. Dr Paul is always careful to let us know what's going on and what we should be looking at doing in future. His staff is wonderful and the whole office runs like clockwork. I work shift work and can have a hard time finding time for appointments but they are always really great at being able to find me ones that are convenient for me and my daughter's schedules. They've also welcomed my husband into the practice with open arms after being released from the military even though he has real issues with dentists. They have always been very understanding and work with us to make sure we can get him in there for treatment. Dr Paul also asks after my teen and adult daughters every visit. By name. I know that doesn't seem like much but to me that shows that he knows and cares about his patients as people especially given that my daughters and I have different last names.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I have been a patient at West End Dental for 40 years (since they opened). Dr. Paul have been my dentist since he came to West End. He is very professional, never keeps you waiting but is willing to explain any issues and answer any questions you may have. A recent procedure that was done by him resulted in some unexpected results, which were not his fault, but he was very quick to see me, make any adjustments, follow up with three phone calls to see how everything was progressing. He had no hesitation in referring me to a specialist for a root canal procedure, even though he could do the work, but he indicated that the specialist has more detailed and finite specialist equipment to complete the work due to a bridge on the tooth. Both Dr. Paul and Danielle, and all the West End staff, are very caring and capable people who make you feel like you are part of their family. As I said before, I have never had a Dentist phone me a week after he/she did some work on my teeth to see how I was feeling after the appointment. He is very good and I hope he doesn't leave us for a long time.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr. Paul makes you feel comfortable right from the first time you meet him. He expresses concerned about your dental care right from the beginning. He demonstrates excellent knowledge of your dental health at all times and remembers your concerns by discussing them with you at following appointments. Excellent service so far.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

This dentist is awesome... With all the treatments I had to have when I was younger in grade school going way back.... I was very apprehensive it was so over whelming.... but going to Dr. Ajay Paul to do much needed work has been... I dare say a pleasure and his knowledge is outstanding.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

It is a wonderful atmosphere and everyone is very friendly and professional. Dr. Paul is wonderful, he explains everything very thoroughly and gets down to your level so you are not intimidated. He makes you feel very comfortable. I would recommend him and his team to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

I have had numerous dental procedures (wisdom tooth extraction, temporary and permanent crowns, lateral rebuilds, fillings, cleanings) completed by Dr. Paul and his assistant Danielle at West End Dental Centre. I can honestly say that the level of professionalism and care that the two demonstrate towards their patients, and procedures is exceptional! The two are not only willing to ensure the highest level of satisfaction, but also aid in reducing common dental anxiety by using light humour, and ensuring that the patient is aware of what will transpire during the procedure. I would highly reccomend this dynamic duo to any individual or family in the Quinte and Northumberland areafor their dental needs.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Dr. Ajay Paul's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Paul was raised in Bangalore, India and completed his BDS degree in 2006. He further studied Dentistry at the University of Toronto, Canada. Being one of the youngest foreign trained graduate in his class with a BDS and a DDS degree, Dr Paul has a very proactive outlook towards dental treatment. His goal is preventive care for not only decay, but also towards maligned teeth, gum disease, etc. In short what all this means to his patients is that he strives to make sure all their vacations stay as dental emergency free as possible!

• University of Toronto