Dr. Ajay Paul

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ajay Paul

Dr Paul and his team are the best for dental care because they put a very big emphases on client satisfaction and try to approach dental education from a lay man’s point of view. The dental clinic is modest yet modern and well equipped.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2018

Very informative and thorough...happy to be under his care.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

I found that the staff and Dr Paul to be knowledgeable, I found them flexible to work with as well. Office space was very clean and well maintained. I think you will find your experience to be great.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

Dr. Paul was my dentist from 2014 and I refuse to see anyone else. He’s very good at what he does and his needles don’t hurt at all. He’s awesome!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

I Can’t say enough good things about this dentist. Very efficient and highly knowledgeable. The tires and ratings are very appropriate for the level of service at the office.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Very pleasant and knowledgeable staff. I never thought I would feel comfortable in a dentist chair but it was a good visit.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Great dentist with good bedside mannner. Go see him for a great dental visit.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

Dr. Paul and his staff are truly amazing. I began going to this office about 20 years when it belonged to Dr. Hern, and although I am sad that he is leading into retirement, I am very pleased that Dr. Paul has taken over. He was extremely professional, and made me feel very secure throughout the entire process. I asked several questions, and he patiently answered them all. I also think his Receptionists are lovely. Thank you Waterfront Dentistry for the wonderful experience!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Dr paul and staff are amazing!! I go to school in Ottawa but still make the time to come to belleville, where I have family, for my dental care.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Dr Paul is a very caring and kind dentist who is very knowledgeable and kid friendly, which is a big deal for my family’s needs.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Dr. Ajay Paul's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Paul was raised in Bangalore, India and completed his BDS degree in 2006. He further studied Dentistry at the University of Toronto, Canada. Being one of the youngest foreign trained graduate in his class with a BDS and a DDS degree, Dr Paul has a very proactive outlook towards dental treatment. His goal is preventive care for not only decay, but also towards maligned teeth, gum disease, etc. In short what all this means to his patients is that he strives to make sure all their vacations stay as dental emergency free as possible!

• University of Toronto