Ratings for Dr. Aisling Whitaker

Dr Whitaker took the time to explain everything to me. More so than any other dentist I've ever been to. I feel very informed. The staff was great and very friendly

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I found Dr. Whitaker to be an absolute pleasure. And the dental hygienist Stephanie is the best I've ever had - I needed gentle but extremely thorough care and that's exactly what I received. I am so happy I found this office. I would recommend it wholeheartedly.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr. Whitaker was without question the best dental experience I've ever had. Polite, courteous, and knowledgeable, Ainsling was more than happy to answer any and all questions.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

I was looking for a Dentist and a co-worker suggest Aisling. She is very friendly, knowledgeable and we had a few laughs. Very professional at the same time. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I had an awesome time when I visited Aisling. She is smart, funny, and makes the visit a much more pleasant experience. She has a study hand and a light heart. A great visit and my teeth feel amazing!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

Dr Whitaker is a wonderful dentist. She has a lovely warm and comforting manner, and is very competent. I absolutely love the work she did on my veneers, and would wholeheartedly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

Very professional service. Dr Whitaker is very good with children and took the time to answer all questions. Staff was great too! I will definitely be returning!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Dr. Whitaker is an amazing dentist! She and her staff are warm, caring and welcoming, making each visit a pleasant experience. Creating a spa like atmosphere, play by play of each procedure, the chair side manner and the small details such as a warm neck pillow and music on an iPod helps relax any anxiety of any invasive dental work required. I would highly recommend this North York dental clinic, DSK Dental for anyone who has experienced anxiety before visiting their dentist.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Personable and extremely professional, very happy with service received.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Excellent dentist! I highly recommend Dr. Whitaker to everyone!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr. Aisling Whitaker's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Originally from Dublin, Ireland, Dr Whitaker is a general dentist practicing in Toronto's Financial District. She provides all general dental treatments from routine care to emergency and cosmetic dentistry. Dr Whitaker is currently accepting new patients and looks forward to meeting you soon to discuss your dental health. Dr. Whitaker has a joint background in Dentistry and Psychology that has led her to develop a gentle approach to providing dental treatments. Dr. Whitaker recognizes that some patients can find dentistry an intimidating prospect, so she prides herself on creating a positive dental experience for each patient. Dr Whitaker offers general dental procedures for all ages and has experience working with children and nervous patients. Her primary goal is to build a strong relationship with her patients and promote oral health.

• English

• University College Cork (Grad. 2015)

• Dental exam for children