Ratings for Dr. Ahmed Sakr

Excellent doctor & staff. He answered 100 questions l had took the time to check n explain everything he was doing . I have to do some tests now to make sure everything is ok. Usually all doctors give you advil and in 2 min you’re out. Highly recommend him

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

knowledgeable and pointed me in the right direction. Spent enough time me anawered all of my questions. Very very satisfying experience

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

We finally found a doctor that will see my whole family. I have nothing but good to say about him. I told my 16 month old in with an unexplained limp and pain to a point of not walking. After X-rays and testing done to rule out broken or fracture. He got on the phone with an orthopedic surgeon and got me an appointment within the next week. At one point he saw me three times in one day to see how he progressed through the day and to go over results. Because of Dr Sakr I was pointed in the right direction and in a timely manner! Thank you Doctor!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

My daughter and I have been a patient's of Dr Sakr's for more than 2 years. We have never been able to see him without waiting for more than 1/2 hr WITH an appointment. My daughter has left twice after waiting in the office (not the waiting room) for more than 1.5 hrs. This man knows nothing about time management. And when confronted about this issue I was told he doesn't need this "". "" is what he calls patient dissatisfaction. I don't doubt he's probably a decent Dr. but he has low ambition and this shows in the amount of clients he is able to see in a day. Communication between the front desk and the DR. also seems to be an issue at this clinic. He says he didn't know patients were waiting. If you don't have 2 hrs to kill don't go there...

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr. Ahmed Sakr's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Commercial Insurance Company